Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoIWasSaying thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Lovely update!!!

Pakhi was certainly not victim of circumstances but more of self Inflicted misery An stupid choices... Samrat on the other hand is victim of circumstances an bearer of fruits of horrible choices made by others....

It is good that pakhi is finally taking some interest in her own mother in law.... That poor lady remains missing in the show an life of all the residents... So strange....

Money matters everywhere... Even if it is family.

. Good thing Pakhi realised that....

It is also very nice to see her update samrat through text which he may or may not see...

Continue soon!!

Happy writing!!!

Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wow, it’s interesting to read, Pakhi slowly trying to get out of the mess she is in and liked the way she send the last message without hesitation. Beautifully written. looking forward for next part.

Allyson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Glad that she is seeing to Sam mom's comfort 

Why blame pp alone when it was Viru who in the beginning gave her mixed signals and gave that vada.

Pp is probably kind of person who does not like to let things go which she feels is hers . Sometimes good trait sometimes horrible.

But what is wrong totally is her behaviour to said and lesser extent to karishma.

Sai is a teen and who has been through trauma 

Waiting to see what she does 

Does sam want to repair all this

I feel like Virat still gives Pakhi mixed signals. She isn’t alone to blame, but also her actions are hers alone and she hasn’t acted nicely. 

Pakhi isn’t a fully white character. There’s some grey shades and some selfishness. These aren’t bad things, but the way she uses her influence is bad. Pakhi doesn’t owe Sai anything, just like how Sai doesn’t owe Pakhi anything.

Thanks for stopping by and giving the update a read! 

Allyson thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashsamik

So nice....👏

Loved pakhi...and the way she is dealing everything...❤️

Thank you! 
and thanks for leaving this comment! 

Allyson thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Lovely update!!!

Pakhi was certainly not victim of circumstances but more of self Inflicted misery An stupid choices... Samrat on the other hand is victim of circumstances an bearer of fruits of horrible choices made by others....

It is good that pakhi is finally taking some interest in her own mother in law.... That poor lady remains missing in the show an life of all the residents... So strange....

Money matters everywhere... Even if it is family.

. Good thing Pakhi realised that....

It is also very nice to see her update samrat through text which he may or may not see...

Continue soon!!

Happy writing!!!

You’re right, she isn’t a victim of circumstance, but certainly a victim of coincidence. It’s hard for us to see the bad things we have done and not try and justify them. That’s exactly what she’s doing as they are coming to her attention. 

I really like Mansi as a character and you’re right, they’ve just sidelined her and it’s sad. I also struggle with how quickly everyone welcomed and accepted Pakhi, though she did basically nothing impressive and has been mouthy since the beginning. They need to show her taking some responsibility other than cooking meals 

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! 

Allyson thumbnail

I’m glad! Thank you for leaving the comment! 

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Allyson

I feel like Virat still gives Pakhi mixed signals. She isn’t alone to blame, but also her actions are hers alone and she hasn’t acted nicely. 

Pakhi isn’t a fully white character. There’s some grey shades and some selfishness. These aren’t bad things, but the way she uses her influence is bad. Pakhi doesn’t owe Sai anything, just like how Sai doesn’t owe Pakhi anything.

Thanks for stopping by and giving the update a read! 

Mixed signals is big reason I dislike Virat as a person and partly misogynistic behaviour. He does not call out toxic behaviour of his fam.and plays the diplomat despite being an IPS 

Most people are selfish the problem I have with pp again is emo abuse and gaslighting

Allyson thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam1903

Wow, it’s interesting to read, Pakhi slowly trying to get out of the mess she is in and liked the way she send the last message without hesitation. Beautifully written. looking forward for next part.

Thank you for leaving a comment!

I think at this point she is only realizing the mess she has created, she hasn’t necessarily done much to get out of it. She’s going to understand how much of mess all of this is. 

Allyson thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Mixed signals is big reason I dislike Virat as a person and partly misogynistic behaviour. He does not call out toxic behaviour of his fam.and plays the diplomat despite being an IPS 

Most people are selfish the problem I have with pp again is emo abuse and gaslighting

I fully agree with you there. The Chavans are backwards and patriarchal and Virat doesn’t do anything but defend them. If you can be part of the solution bro, don’t be part of the problem either. 

Abhipyaarhua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Not a part of this forum or a regular viewer of the show. But I came here to see if there are any FFs/OS about Pakhi. She is a damn interesting character literally reduced to Kaku's hype woman. I love how you are showing her realising the mess that she has made. I am signed up to.read more of this. Thank you for writing something that I have really been wanting to read. 

Keep writing 🌼