Mess - A Samrat-Pakhi SS [Part 8 - Page 18] - Page 13

Posted: 2 years ago

What's with Virat ?? Most confused soul ..

I mean he's a cop I thought he is able to reason out and not be overtly emo.

Sam is a big mystery and I love army men..I must confess I kinda have a teeny weeny crush on u r Sam.

Fantastic as always yaar.

Finally they are free of the chains surrounding them,finally the vaada is closed now ❤

Loved Samrat and Pakhi bit a lot, it was amazing. 

Pls continue soon🤗

Wat does virat want??? Vaada jaane do toh bhi issue and na toh bhi issue..... Chahete kya hai aap?? 😂😂

Atleast Pakhi made some sensible lines for a change, and even then Virat wants to be the victim....

Ajeeb ban Gaya hai yeh....

Samrat comes and goes as an when it pleases but still does not meet his mother.... that must be the hardest thing for him....

Pakhi wants to talk but he is not keen.... But I hope his mission is completed soon and he does come back home..... Atleast aai deserves his son back 

Even though I don't think samrat and Pakhi need to necessarily be togather cos they married, but they need to find closure in their hurt.... Pakhi does to some extent... Samrat needs to as well.... He can try to know her now and mayb choose to be with her itself or mayb seperate....

Samrat needs to give time for all that....

Continue soon!!

Happy writing!!! ❤️

Superb update...Pakhi took back the promise that Virat...but why Virat is upset....he should be happy so that he can be with Sai.... please update soon

Originally posted by fkhr30

Get these 2 to talk 

Lol! Maybe soon!

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Originally posted by Manisha110

Thanks for the update. Loved it 😊

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!

Originally posted by AnjuRish

What's with Virat ?? Most confused soul ..

I mean he's a cop I thought he is able to reason out and not be overtly emo.

Sam is a big mystery and I love army men..I must confess I kinda have a teeny weeny crush on u r Sam.

Yes, Virat is a confused soul. Which is why I don’t like him much. He is as much the cause of this mess as Pakhi

Samrat is great. I’ve always liked him. 

thanks as always for reading and commenting!

Originally posted by Shristhi2002

Fantastic as always yaar.

Finally they are free of the chains surrounding them,finally the vaada is closed now ❤

Loved Samrat and Pakhi bit a lot, it was amazing. 

Pls continue soon🤗

Yes, I needed the promise to be sorted out. Just like how it needs to be sorted in the show. 

Thanks as always for stopping by and leaving your sweet words

Originally posted by MSgayatri

Wat does virat want??? Vaada jaane do toh bhi issue and na toh bhi issue..... Chahete kya hai aap?? 😂😂

Atleast Pakhi made some sensible lines for a change, and even then Virat wants to be the victim....

Ajeeb ban Gaya hai yeh....

Samrat comes and goes as an when it pleases but still does not meet his mother.... that must be the hardest thing for him....

Pakhi wants to talk but he is not keen.... But I hope his mission is completed soon and he does come back home..... Atleast aai deserves his son back 

Even though I don't think samrat and Pakhi need to necessarily be togather cos they married, but they need to find closure in their hurt.... Pakhi does to some extent... Samrat needs to as well.... He can try to know her now and mayb choose to be with her itself or mayb seperate....

Samrat needs to give time for all that....

Continue soon!!

Happy writing!!! ❤️

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. Your observations are on point as usual.

Thank you for reading and commenting!