Shaadi Mubarak

Preeti 2.0 aka Mohi 😎β™₯️

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Post 5 years leap Preeti is quite different from her old self thats the change i am liking the most. Within this 5 years not only her look had changed but attitude, body language, dialogue throwing everything has saw a transition. She speaks mostly in Delhite accent after all since memory loss she had stayed in Delhi so she adapted all the qualities of the certain location. She is now quite modern, more bold and more bubbly and a very different sort of personality. Last but not least it seems like her job interview is at Shaadi Mubarak. Cant wait to explore this Preeti 2.0. 😍😍😍β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Edited by Neon9 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ratibob007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree.

I am loving new Preeti more.

Her attitude I am just loving it.

Her job interview is at school itself, that's what I think after watching precap.

Can't wait for Keerti's meeting.

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

OMG Rati is looking dreamy.. she defo forgot her age and this show age is just a number...

She is living her life as she want to live ... a fresh start for her.. I am excited to see KT and Preethi come face to face. Preethi won’t remember him but KT will feel like his life is back

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Preeti and Kt's age after the leap?

SwatchColor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Did anyone notice how Jr. Preeti calls Preeti/Mohi "mummy 2" and Shikha "mummy 1". I found that cute.

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rati is looking gorgeous 😍

And yes you're right. She's become bubbly, also gives it back in a light-hearted manner to Vishal's mom. Her Delhite accent is so cute to hear. Its a refreshing change for sure ☺️