Kyun Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye

No Air [VashMay FF] ~ Pt.5 (Pg 6)

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello folks! Tannu here. Writing my first story on this forum smiley9

The VashMay content caused us to ponder on extremely depressing outcomes, so just trying to boost up the morale here smiley20

The title is from a Jordin Sparks song that I love ~ No Air 

This story is to remind us that sometimes you should give love a chance, no matter how impossible you feel it issmiley27

Hope you like it. Would appreciate any criticism and/or feedback smiley16

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 1

Mr. Bhola Bhandari was always supposed to be just Mr. Bhola Bhandari, nothing more, nothing less. Sure, Uday was handsome in a wholesome, admire my drawl, chiselled perfection kind of way. But from the day they first laid eyes on him, he had Noorie stamped all over him. Even if his smile could make the coldest heart melt and make every girl in a twenty-mile radius swoon in unison, Vashma never looked his way in that way.

Because, he was the Uday she had known for more than 10 years, and Vashma knew he was Noorie's crush. There was no point in looking at him in that way. This was the way of their world.

So Vashma was struck dumb when Uday's small act of aggression nearly bowled her over.

Yes, he had threatened the other hockey players in a similar manner to give him a chance to play the match after being disqualified by the coach after the altercation happened with his Bauji, but he was never going to throw that punch. That, like much of what he did that week, was only meant to keep Vashma from resorting to something else. With them, he was Uday the Good playing at being bad, but on the surface he was still exactly what they thought he was. He was still the eternal buddy, even with his fist raised.

But this time it was clear there was something thrumming under the surface that wasn't there before. There was no gentleness in his eyes when he was facing the rioters. He was all seriousness and the air was thick with the hostility oozing off of him. Everyone was seeing the scene play out, but Vashma was sure that no one else was really seeing it except her. She could feel it, the buzz of barely restrained fury. She was honed in on it, compelled toward it, because it was the same beat that vibrated deep in her chest. And though, he didn't throw a punch this time either, his control over himself and the way he dominated the situation made her insides flutter.

Suddenly, Vashma could see herself seeing Uday that way. It should have been an unwelcome change, but, oddly, it wasn't. It was different, yes, but it didn't change everything. He was still Mr. Bhola Bhandari, first and foremost. He played the part of her moral compass for far too long for him not to revert right back to that role. Ninety-nine percent of the time, she ignored the ear to ear grin that made other girls giggle, bat their eyelashes, and fan themselves. Now that she knew about that other one percent though, there was a twinge of attraction when he got a certain look about him. But it wasn't anything more than that.

Uday was still Noorie's daydream, hers for the taking when she was ready. That was the way of their world. Besides, Vashma was still hung up on true love for the most part. One unattainable thing to pine over was enough for her.

Even if sometimes her daydreams belonged to sparkly hazel eyes, attached to the drawl, stopping her from making irrational decisions.

That was just where it started. It was not their beginning.

Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5

Edited by Me000w - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aster.99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful and amazing  That first spark of the fire....loved it ❤️😳🤗

ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Waiting for the next one😳

Interesting. Would love to read on detailed progression of their relationship❤️

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Extremely sorry for being late 🙏

1st of all I am much more excited because this is a FF and not OS  I would love to read your version of VashmAY.... As a reader I am ready to read whatever you will serve because VashmAY has way too much potential for a writer to pen down on them. There is no such reservation as happy ending from my side at least... I know you will not kill them 😆 Baki I am open to read anything.... Bring it on girl ❤️

Interesting beginning, do update soon 🤗

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 3 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Thank you sooo much for writing on Vashmay

I love how all your stories spread a positive message❤️

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aster.99

Beautiful and amazing  That first spark of the fire....loved it ❤️😳🤗

Thank you 😳

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Thank you 😳

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ujwal_v

Waiting for the next one😳

Interesting. Would love to read on detailed progression of their relationship❤️

Weekend 👍🏼

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Unres karne ka plan hai? 😈

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Thank you sooo much for writing on Vashmay

I love how all your stories spread a positive message❤️

Thank you 😳

Well, I can write about my original idea:

Looking at the promos, the premise and the couples, I feel like all of them will get separated at some point and their love will face a testing time with the Partition. The survivors will live with the memory of their love till the last breath and even if they do move on, will never have really lived after the horrid reality of bloodshed and lost hopes haunting them. I'm not indicating that all or any of them die in the process, but they may never meet again. It is merely my gut feeling that the end of this is meant to be tragic to portray that despite everything, love wins because it has never really left our heart and soul smiley28

But I know noone will want to read that except for me 😈 

Besides everyone needs a cheer on this forum after multiple disappointments 😆