Can swap bhatt win this show?? He is the dark horse rn

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

He's winning or getting good amount of votes in every single online poll I have seen. Even in IF "who is your favorite" poll he is leading rn tied with arunita.  Remember he was the highest voted contestant in the first week . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Karkerrna3

He's winning or getting good amount of votes in every single online poll I have seen. Even in IF "who is your favorite" poll he is leading rn tied with arunita.  Remember he was the highest voted contestant in the first week . 

Only 26 people have voted there. That doesn't matter coz in other sm polls pawandeep is leading and 2nd is Arunita.

And if sawai wins that's gonna be same tradition as previous seasons where salman ali and sunny won as all three of them have same kind of singing style and background

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Only 26 people have voted there. That doesn't matter coz in other sm polls pawandeep is leading and 2nd is Arunita.

And if sawai wins that's gonna be same tradition as previous seasons where salman ali and sunny won as all three of them have same kind of singing style and background

I have seen a poll where sawai was 3rd or 4th. That means he's getting good amount of community support. 

sahilkapur18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Show would be further rigged if he won. Shows that only the poorest contestant wins every year. 

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah, why not? Anyone could win now. There is no credibility. Heck, in the next season, they could hand the trophy to a mewling donkey and I couldn't care less.

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aditi_MM

Yeah, why not? Anyone could win now. There is no credibility. Heck, in the next season, they could hand the trophy to a mewling donkey and I couldn't care less.

I can understand your feelings aditi

Nachiket's elimination was horrible..

There's trend going on #bringbacknachiketlele #wewantnachiketback

Sony's instagram is flooded with these comments

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

I can understand your feelings aditi

Nachiket's elimination was horrible..

There's trend going on #bringbacknachiketlele #wewantnachiketback

Sony's instagram is flooded with these comments

I would start a trend to replace the fake judges, especially neha and himesh 

dsom9733 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

sawai bhatt is one of the strongest contestant to win Indian Idol season 12

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Sawai Bhatt is a good singer but to become the Indian Idol, I think he has missed the train. He should have participated in last year to capitalize his strength as singer to win the title.

I don't think people will select the Indian Idol based on his strengths this time. It would be too repititive. This time is for melody I believe. Let's see. 😃

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

If he wins, then due to sympathy votes after that scripted stunt last weekend.  Not because of his singing similar to salman and sunny.  His pronunciations needs improvement.