Kaatelal & Sons

Mata Rani in Court Room !! Episode analysis

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

(Hello everyone I hope you are doing well )

The episode started with twins finding their costumes in drama . They choose the perfect disguise , Garima is called as Mata Rani then Susheela is her sher ..The way garima riding bike and susheel in back with sher disguise carrying trishul was amazing ... 

Court Room : This was  one of the best court episode I have ever seen.  The humor plus serious environment made the episode comic rather serious ... The court where Jagat was over confident , dp and his minions doesn't know the witness and the one who knows about were constantly worried n waiting for them. 

The moment they enter with lots of sassy and attitude in mata ji get up was beautiful then the way they entered into the court . Dp n minions were chanting mata ji . Pramod , puttu and other were having a relief smile. 

For a moment the judge was shocked and he asked them to come in the witness box . When both unravel their mask first wala helmet and sher wala the screen went to their lovers . Pramod folded his hands and sit with a attitude like let's the game begin , while Agni was surprised. 

The next scene was Twins vs Jagat phd , where everyone was shocked with garima wound but Agni was standing proud. Jagat phd and his excuses made the judge to mock his phd🤣 funnily everyone too thinks like him ... How he was talking baseless ?? 

Before the court could proceed the case , jagat wanted to reveal their secret however it doesn't work that way ðŸ¤£the twins requested the judge to give permission . When they got they unravel their wigs ... Few things I noticed was Susheela looking at Pramod for the assurance and him standing with a proud smile was the evidence he was saying don't worry I m with you. Agni reaction surprised me he was proud of his choice garima eyes at him to see his reaction was aesthetic . Twins didn't face their parents but lovers . 

My prediction is their mom will speak up in support m in precap they won the case . So I m storing my excitement for it .

Share your views 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Kusum, Mini and Pramod will show support, maybe even Chanchal, SP and Puttu might speak up and showcase how this was done for improving the family's financial condition, taking up their rightful role as heirs and responsibility, and not with the intent to deceive their father or Haath Bazaar. They can show proof of the additional allegation from the phone recording of how the accident on DP was also by Jagat in order to build the mall.