Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshisarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Before that, our pagal ladki was dreaming to play colours with her people on holi only to wake up to this reality that she is no more living with her Amma, Babuji, Buaji et al but now she is with her Laad Governor in the Raizada Mansion! Sankadevi kept on blabbering in her sleep while the Laad Governor looked on amused at the antics of his crazy child-woman! 

Edited by Arshisarunfan - 3 years ago
pmohan89 thumbnail

ArHi and their Holi is the most romantic sequence

after so much crying and sobbing, IPK always offered happy merry go around epis

Holi one was indeed pure and i8nnocent romantic love sequence...

They were basically confessing and complaining at the same time. No doubt there was immense love in their hearts but it was buried deep down and wrapped by a wall of hatred and confusion and more of misunderstandings.

Khushi confessed her love using hate words like I hate you more than you do, it was her way of saying that you don't deserve my love and I know you love me too deep down. How hard it is for  two people who were so much in love but couldn't embrace it because of one nonsense.

This was a sign of a healthy relationship and you are so right khushi's confession terrified him, or more of he didn't believe it after when she falls right into his arms. She was drunk and he knew his eyes always betrayed, his mind doesn't think straight, his heartbeat goes faster when Khsuhi is in front of him.

But when she asks again on poolside it made him realize she is not saying being drunk, she remembered and wanted him to say something...

and he confessed.

Edited by pmohan89 - 3 years ago
pmohan89 thumbnail

The visuals are pure a bliss of memories,

Thank you for reliving these moments👍🏼🤗

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a beautiful Thread, 🤗

I will come back to it my lovely friend, just saw on twitter. I am on the move for a meeting, will be back tomorrow night.

I want some peace to enjoy😊

Arshisarunfan thumbnail

“Ek minute Jeeja ji! Khushi ko gulaal main laga lunga! PATI JO HOON!”

Arnav Singh Raizada marking his territory and making it clear to creepwa / snakewa 🐍 Shyam that as her husband, he has this exclusive right to put colours on his wife Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada and Shyam should back off asap! Oh that menacing look!! 

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshisarunfan

“Ek minute Jeeja ji! Khushi ko gulaal main laga lunga! PATI JO HOON!”

Arnav Singh Raizada marking his territory and making it clear to creepwa / snakewa 🐍 Shyam that as her husband, he has this exclusive right to put colours on his wife Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada and Shyam should back off asap! Oh that menacing look!! 

Oh I love this American boy in hindi haq avatar vey

Rabba ve

pati jo hoon

Look at him how is he standing infront of her like a wall

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

FAB and FAV  moment 

He was smitten, he was totally blown away by her innocence once again and he confessed.

Their hands joined together in this embrace, her submission towards him, so close, this was the first time they showed a healthy relationship after payesh wedding,

Arshisarunfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Oh I love this American boy in hindi haq avatar vey

Rabba ve

pati jo hoon

Look at him how is he standing infront of her like a wall

Oh yeah ❤️🔥

Arshisarunfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

FAB and FAV  moment 

He was smitten, he was totally blown away by her innocence once again and he confessed.

Their hands joined together in this embrace, her submission towards him, so close, this was the first time they showed a healthy relationship after payesh wedding,

My fav moment too 😍

My happy place ❤️ Hamesha 😭

Arshisarunfan thumbnail

Colours of Love ❤️🔥

Pyaar ke Rang ❤️🔥 Arnav aur Khushi ke sang ❤️

I think the ArShi Holi track is the best Holi track on ITV, hai na? 😍