ll Power of Love❤ll Decade of IPKKND💕Heartbeats/ Holi Special /Mar,21 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Beautiful analysis about holi episodes.

We don't celebrate Holi festival but whenever someone mentions holi every year I just remember Arshi only even after 9 years also.

Thats a beautiful post. Sweet memories of IPK holi. I love the mischievous What the from Kushi to unguarded ASR. I love the funny Mami to super crazy Buaji. It was so fun episodes then. The cuteness about IPK is that the sorrows and gloominess would be for few minutes only and happiness used to return. As it is Asli duniya is full of sorrows and too much of emotional and sad shows will only make it worse, that's why IPK which is light hearted yet intense captured and garnered many people hearts

Thank you for this beautiful post. I loved your gif, edit, thought and all about post. 

Yes it's special because Arnav khushi confess their Dil ki baat. Both Arnav and Khushi high 😆. Arnav ka khushi ko dekhana and kahana Pagal hai but cute hai .

ImageImage

Originally posted by xZoyax

Oh, this is a yummy thread.

I am thrilled🤗

I am so in for you. Khushi looks so good during Holi

and the way he picks her up like he he can do forever, keeping her close to him, clearing every spec of her distress as you mentioned

Her asking him aisa kyuon hota hai

The way she cups his face, 

and their poolside moment with hugging each other, his demanding her not  to leave. Ah, I miss all of this.

Your posts brought so many memories here.

edits, gifs, every word, as always top notch

Ohh I loved these moments of love..Miss them badly😭

Flurry of colours & emotions, dash of bhang, loads of dhakdhak, sweeping memories of a tad paagal but cute girl and her khadoos, akdu Laad Governor keep surging forth as I go through this beautiful Holi special thread and I can’t thank you enough Faiqa for once again gifting us another beautiful thread - a super awesome thread on ArShi Holi ❤️💚💛💙💗💜 As the Holi celebrations are going on in our asli duniya, I’ll come back to this thread from time to time to savour the magic of our Sapno ki duniya! Happy Holi! Rabba Ve 😍💓💓😍

Originally posted by Roop_P

Sorry I made two post god knows but I will come back to the rest.

Unres

I can't quotes the exact words but here I can say the moment they were sitting near the poolside, it felt so natural, not forced. This is what they feel about each other.Elements of teh nature, wind, earth, water, and the fire of their love was there assimilating the love in their hearts shunning the minds by bhang. 

It goes to Arnav's words later on kissi aur duniya main jahan main aur tum, on Heer Ranjha. These moments, her touch, her trust, her belief in him is what he is craving for and Holi had all of it.

The senses mean the mind is back in control, pain of betrayal was playing a bigger role here than ego, he simply wasn't ready to accept that she is what he thinks after these moments, he was struggling but he was toned down. He was softer than before.

The hurt was evident when she says all and blames him for her Jiji in trouble but he didn't say a word and heard it all and took it all in. 

The add itself was a treat

This is so on the point Roop, I love when you delved in such a way

He was missing these moments and he mentioned later during Heer Ranjha

you are the best. You and Faiqa both always bring these points upfront. 

Thank you.

Now don't disappear and make such posts here. please.

Beautiful Thread.👏

Filled with Beautiful memories.❤️

Happy Holi to All😊

A day started with a smile seeing his Pagal, oh well he got her where he wanted her, in his house with her consent [ forcefully though]. She accepted her defeat and promised not to leave for her sister.[Warning: She is on a mission Mr. Raizada]   

yes, she is on a mission to free herself and her name from all the loathing stuff people have loaded on her.She is not the culprit, he is. jo chahe story bana ke suna dena...she warmed him, didn't she?

Raat gayi baat gayi, she was immersed in selecting colors and he was in her innocence. Both woke up smiling, that was the catch of the day. She was indecisive about others but damn sure about the choice of color for him...

You are on her Blacklist Mr.Raizada. End of discussion.😆

Absolutely true, 👍🏼 and the amazing part is he takes it all in, without saying a word. He takes all the punishments because those were nothing in front of what he did to her.

She even had the courage to ask for udhar/ loan from this Laad Governor and made a signed deal with him too. Ah! and you were saying that she is Paagal this morning. Now the truck is under the pool in Khushi's style, making you confess.

"Ye Lardki mujhe Paagal kar ke chodi gi"😆 

This girl will make you crazier than ever, this is just the beginning. You hate her, she hates you but feeling her distress you couldn't resist reaching her. Seeing Shyam closer to her, hearing his mission of the day, you decided to be there where your wife is. How sweet❤️

oh you brought this scene here, Arnav was seething but he saw all how Khushi was keeping a distant, I loved that.

Khushi's best look in the entire show and one of my most fav. Idk why she didn't keep the hair like this in the entire Holi.

ImageImage

Khushi's first ceasefire was with her DeviMaiya. She is damn cute here.

I love her too

Khushi's promise of the day that everything will be alright on this day brought another layer of peace in Arnav. The forced marriage and its unfathomable consequences brought rage, uneasiness, and dark guilt to him. He wanted to make things right in Khushi's life, but he had no idea how. All he knew he wanted to make her stay with him so things could go normal on their own and in one sense he was right. Anjali helped Khushi to join her with her family and Khushi's her selfless antics brought her closer to Nani, the pillar of Raizada house. Now the remaining tiff was in between her and her Laad Governor, who was smiling with a rim of tears in his eyes when Nani embraced Khushi in front of all.

always the game remains in between them, but who could remain angry with Khushi, no one.

His heart was at peace after days, you can feel in his shoulders how relaxed he was when he was about to leave her there to enjoy but Shyam's lethal claim again had him. The rage, the tense, the loathe was visible in his stare and the rest was assured. He will be by her side, no matter what. 

He is her Patti dev, ah! not a husband in his American style, but such a Hindi style. Man, he is a killer in his possessive avatar and the moment he grabbed Shyam's wrist. I was sure, Shyam will be left with one hand for the rest of his life but he spared him for his di.

Pati Dev jo hoon 

The moment he turns around, all the softness in his hand emerges, eyes try to show no emotions but he had no control and he touches her the very first time intimately after their marriage. His eyes never left her and how was this affecting her... it didn't go unnoticed by him at all.

The very same effect he had when she applied color on his face. Her yearning was so much visible. She wanted to apply the color on him, even though she said black. 

Desires and yearnings were always there. He applied the color and she closed her eyes, what else was remaining. She was his and he could read it in her eyes.

Both couldn't come out of this dream where they could feel everything but hate. Their eyes spoke volume. Their touch was the magic... they needed to keep going on until their next chance to touch again. It was as if together they felt a new kind of energy.

It was like they are saying, 

" I am your spark and you are mine."

👏

Image Image

The way he touches his cheek, that show how much he is craving for her touch.

Shyam was the total cupid here during Holi and he brought them together as never before. He used Anjali to make Khushi drunk to have a true confession of this forced marriage but instead it brought Arnav closer to Khushi more. In this entire sequence, Sanaya as Khushi did such a fabulous job to be a childish as could be. Arnav couldn't resist but to listen to her and follow her. 

Oh, he doesn't drink Bhang. Are you sure?

Because she was damn sure she will make him drink to tell her his Dil ki Baat...and she did after all she is smarter than him.😆

She managed to bring a smile to his face one more time. She was his Bhang as always.❤️

And when he got drunk, he confessed his Dil ki Baat, to his sister and his Nani. He loves her and he will confess to all but not to her yet,

She is Beautiful...her hair, her eyes, her smile. Thodi Paagal hai but cute hai...

Again Paagal...you will pay for the consequences soon Mr. Raizada. You will confess all of this to her and soon. 

He couldn't resist having her close to him. She was dancing freely, smiling freely being unaware of her effect on him. His feet had no control over him and soon he had her feel the same effect with his presence. He pulled her closer right next to her, admired her beauty the very same way he did during sangeet. The time got halted again only in between them. The day seized with one promise that everything is fine as long as she is near to him.

👏

I love this coloring

He enjoyed Holi with his family and danced, even with Khushi. His possessiveness prevailed again seeing the other man touching his wife but it made him paagal finding her nowhere.

Image Image

He looks so good in white

Keep Reading/

Next Post

[/QUOTE]

Marvelous and all that purple is the beauty displaying in words.

My comments are in blue

Happy Holi to all ❤️💚

Khushi begins the auspicious celebration by first offering Gulaal at her best friend and confidante Devimaiyya’s feet 💗🙏🏼 The festival of color begins 💜💛💙💗💚❤️

Edited by Arshisarunfan - 3 years ago