Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

On the last day of their challenge.. We love deadlines.. He realizes Pallavi did not make it which means she will have to leave hyderabad. She is true to her word so she will go. He needs to actions! 

He will order his staff, also from the jewelry shop, to go buy sarees or buy all boxes himself, now under a new pseudonym perhaps. Depending, when the whole mms - food poisoning will be cleared. 

Pallavi will realize it.... Hmm.. I notice, I think more and easier from Raghav's perspective. What about you all? 

But I think for Pallavi, the way to her heart truly is showing her respect and to her Aai and Baba. Kaku will be successful in banishing them from their home. Raghav will assist in official documents, giving them a new place to live (in his mansion). 

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I have a feeling by now he knows that her self-respect is more dear to her..He might indirectly help her to win this challenge..Yet something might happen and she loses. When she plans to leave, thats when his heart start pounding, like the Parugu movie in Telugu.

He will call for bandh in Hyderabad so that all trains are grounded...well, he likes trains you all know it.

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: BlueJayFire

I have a feeling by now he knows that her self-respect is more dear to her..He might indirectly help her to win this challenge..Yet something might happen and she loses. When she plans to leave, thats when his heart start pounding, like the Parugu movie in Telugu.

He will call for bandh in Hyderabad so that all trains are grounded...well, he likes trains you all know it.

Yes true! Both live and breath for their self respect. And she has made that clear on several occasions. She wants no favors of her Gamandi Rao. 

And Sai's love for SRK, trains might give more train scene perspectives. Running to stop her leaving. In his words... He runs in good speed.. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: BlueJayFire

What's the mystery behind the trains. Hope they reveal it. 

Mihika thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: inlieu

I don't think there is any mystery....may be he just likes trains more than other means of transport...or he likes to taunt Pallavi with trains 🤷

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: inlieu

Nothing mystery😆, he keeps on telling her he will book train tickets for her😆..

Even when he saved her last time & brought her house😆 & forgot about it😆..he told Farhad, if I was consious, I would have made her sit on train🤣, instead of getting her in my house😆..

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

He likes trains He.must have as a child loved to travel in trains his father wasn't rich enough to.fly for every vacation.

He also has a toy train set from his childhood 

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

He likes trains He.must have as a child loved to travel in trains his father wasn't rich enough to.fly for every vacation.

He also has a toy train set from his childhood 

Wow, I missed noticing this..but good call out.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: RishuDarling

On the last day of their challenge.. We love deadlines.. He realizes Pallavi did not make it which means she will have to leave hyderabad. She is true to her word so she will go. He needs to actions! 

He will order his staff, also from the jewelry shop, to go buy sarees or buy all boxes himself, now under a new pseudonym perhaps. Depending, when the whole mms - food poisoning will be cleared. 

Pallavi will realize it.... Hmm.. I notice, I think more and easier from Raghav's perspective. What about you all? 

But I think for Pallavi, the way to her heart truly is showing her respect and to her Aai and Baba. Kaku will be successful in banishing them from their home. Raghav will assist in official documents, giving them a new place to live (in his mansion). 

Last line..

I was thinking the same as well. Chachi 420 taking over property will land pallavi and her ayi baba straight into raghav mansion . It could happen either before she married him or after.