Who is the surprise guest for tomorrow

Posted: 3 years ago

They showed a promo about a special guest who is coming. Aditya called him rockstar and even Neetu Singh doubted that he's Ranbir but since he has tested Covid positive I don't think he'll be the one coming. Just hoping it doesn't turn out to be something hilarious like Danish's Mama

Ridiculous ! No wonder why this show is leading bcos of such TRP Drama

In today's episode i have seen him wearing leaf costume with crown that too made with leaf 

Probably he will appear on stage in Adiwasi avtar and do some hula hu dance 🤪

Danish is getting the most screen time/drama

Second pawandeep

Third smp

Originally posted by Karkerrna3

Danish is getting the most screen time/drama

Second pawandeep

Third smp

Also reduced nachiket and Arunita's

As i feel they think arunita can be a threat to their favorites for winning and nachiket for top 5

Originally posted by mickymouse21

Also reduced nachiket and Arunita's

As i feel they think arunita can be a threat to their favorites for winning and nachiket for top 5

Arunita is getting plenty of focus compared to many others (Nachiket, Anjali, Nihal, Sawai, even Sayli/Ashish to an extent). I really don’t know why her fans think she’s being sidelined at the moment. I think the channel might even want her as the winner since they’re going for a girl and SMP isn’t catching on with the public as much (Vishal/Neha endlessly hyping SMP can only take her so far). 

Originally posted by Throwawayacc

Arunita is getting plenty of focus compared to many others (Nachiket, Anjali, Nihal, Sawai, even Sayli/Ashish to an extent). I really don’t know why her fans think she’s being sidelined at the moment. I think the channel might even want her as the winner since they’re going for a girl and SMP isn’t catching on with the public as much (Vishal/Neha endlessly hyping SMP can only take her so far). 

I agree she was getting enough screen space few days back. But these days i feel they are shifting from her to somewhere else. Also i never expect them to give her or some specific contestant most of the screen space. What i feel is everybody should get same attention on their performance in the episode by the judges and show makers Atleast.

Baki audience will decide whom they want to give more attention. Then it can be anyone as everybody has different liking 

Originally posted by Throwawayacc

I feel arunita fans are not comparing her with the bottoms like nihal,Anjali , nachiket etc but the tops like pawandeep,smp and danish. 

Most of her performance was not shown on tv today and she was sidelined along with many contestants like sawai, nachiket,Anjali etc but smp , pawandeep and danish was treated the best.

Originally posted by mickymouse21

I agree she was getting enough screen space few days back. But these days i feel they are shifting from her to somewhere else. Also i never expect them to give her or some specific contestant most of the screen space. What i feel is everybody should get same attention on their performance in the episode by the judges and show makers Atleast.

Baki audience will decide whom they want to give more attention. Then it can be anyone as everybody has different liking 

omg exactly this!! I feel arunita fans needs to talk more about this!!

Since last few weeks she's been sidelined! 

Probably because she's becoming too popular for their favs

Originally posted by Karkerrna3

I feel arunita fans are not comparing her with the bottoms like nihal,Anjali , nachiket etc but the tops like pawandeep,smp and danish. 

Most of her performance was not shown on tv today and she was sidelined along with many contestants like sawai, nachiket,Anjali etc but smp , pawandeep and danish was treated the best.

Not everyone is going to get the same amount of attention every single episode. Lately she’s been getting it more than most overall and I think for now it’s fine. If this is a recurring trend for multiple weeks I’d understand, but not rn.

Even Pawandeep and others get their performances cut, and there are episodes where Ashish/Danish don’t get as much screen time and others where they get the most. Even SMP’s fans were complaining that she was sidelined after one weekend where she wasn’t shown much despite being one of the most promoted contestants. It’s inevitable 🤷🏽‍♀️