Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

Jo Tera Howega |It's Them| Its Their Journey |

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

You know guys the first time I heard this song I fell in love with it. The meaning here is so pure, it's just them. It promises us a beautiful roller coaster ride with an ending that will have them together. 

This song is not just a mere song for, its them, Shaurya and Anokhi, it's their journey which promises a future of togetherness, a future of heartbreak, a future of happiness and a future of regrets. 

So here it goes, I hope you all feel along.❤️

Ae matlab diyaan ni gallan sun gaur karle ve

(Listen, focus...focus on these tunes of love...you might dance along) 

Leave the obliviousness for a moment and let yourself drown in this pool of love. My heart screams for your attention but my soul find peace in your silence. Because I am aware- aware that the walls of our love are greater than the sharpness of few words. Behind the clouds, I see that ray of sun shining for us, smiling between the rain as it cries in reverie, falling on the barren land. Pay attention on the night as it come undone, basking in the silver of the moonlight. As I watch you from distance, I see jasmines shaping of sunflowers, the white beaming of yellow and the orange fading to white, but I stay there, hoping you would notice. 

And as you blink an eye, my heart celebrates in the victory of silence.

Hayee Mareya nai je Halle ishq ek hor karle ve 

(Before I die this sweet death of love atleast fall for me once)

You see the way my heart beats as it seeks your presence. You see the way I feel, as I hold onto this thin thread of acceptance. You see the shore of my heart crashes with the wave of your acknowledgement. You see the burn in my soul healing as your lips curve into a smile aimed in my direction. You see, right ?! Or even if you don't, it doesn't matter. My feelings no more seeks acknowledgement of this world, I can still shine your light as my walls succumb to silence. 

To shine for you, I need no light. Even my darkness can consume the black I carry, as far as you continue to acknowledge the tinge of white that stays beneath, hidden and layered. 

Lag cheer channavan naa hoke mazboor ayega 

(Looks like you will cross the world/ all the hurdles and will be compelled to come to me)

Amidst the grey sky, we will capture the blue together shining with the tinge of pink throwing shades of red (love) everywhere. No matter how far you go from me, you will find your way back. You will cross this path of burning coals, even if it burns you to ashes but you will reach me even if takes an eternity. And I will be there waiting! 

Jo tera Howega Zaroor Ayega 

(What is yours will come to you)

Even if they try to run away, the lines of their palm will seek each other. Even if the world stands against them, they will find there way back to each other. 

Because it's just not them seeking each other, it will be their destiny too. 

Anokhi for Shaurya

Shaurya for Anokhi 

Pavee Kinni vi Oo yaara Chala Door Jayega
(No matter how far you run, you will find your way back)

Run...Run all you can. It will be our love which you will seek at the end. Your heart will shiver with drops of my love and your heart will seek the walls of my soul. Below the horizon, the sun of our love will set and you will chase the orange against the clouds. The fire of our love will beam in shades of golden, the flames of hope soaring high and we will collect the ashes together, black and all kinds of white, melted and raw. 

Kyun pooche naa koi haal mera, hai khudse yahi sawaal mera 

(Can't anybody see the pain that shines in my eyes? Will anybody ever care? Will anybody ever notice?! I ask myself as I stay awake in these lonely nights, the moon being the only witness as my heart dives in the plight of self doubt)

They have always lifted the weight, no matter how they themselves shattered under the pressure of human kind and the good in them and nobody has ever tried to notice the vulnerability in the strength they shone with.

Her scars are raw, and she refuses to acknowledge the unfair that was done to her. Instead of holding onto the past, she is seeking a future which will have her stronger and not depriving. But on lonely nights , as she eyes the black sky hoping for the sun to rise sooner, she finds herself travelling the path of bitter memories. 

She questions her grief while smiling at her plight. 

And on one of these nights as she will come undone, she will find him waiting for her. His fingers will lace her doubts and his eyes will assure her uncertainties. Although she will not seek for a pillar of strength but he will hold her, tenderly and in the softest way possible assuring her with a calm smile, his silence shining amidst her chaos.

Areeyy darta hai tu kyun parinde khuda ko hai khayaal tera

(Oh what you fear wanderer, god is looking over you..walk ahead, trace the path of serenity and reach your destination) 

As they will fear the failures, their destiny will trace the path to their success, reminding them of the power that lies beyond. 

As she will walk ahead, the world might stand against her but her god will show her the right path as she will stick to her beliefs and hard work. Her hope will pay off and she will shine the brightest amidst the bronze which clinks against her soul. She will pave her way to success as she will walk the path filled with hope and chaos, smiles and cries, apologies and broken hearts, regrets and shattered beliefs.

Beech hawa mein udne waale zameen pe ek din ayega 

(Fly ...Fly all you can but the moment you rest you will seek love)

You see the green leaves dancing amidst the air, you see the birds flying back to their home even though they don't find any food. They return back because that's where they belong. Empty handed or not, seeking their way back home, they return back, tending to the cracks of their broken hearts. 

Soul burns in fire, destiny clashes with the silence that screams louder than echo of heartbreaks. But the ray of white will shine against the pool of black you nurture. 

Jo Tera Howega Zaroor Ayega 

(What is yours will come to you) 

Even if they try to run away, the lines of their palm will seek each other. Even if the world stands against them, they will find there way back to each other. 

Because it's just not them seeking each other, it will be their destiny too. 

Anokhi for Shaurya

Shaurya for Anokhi

He will find his way back. She will wait for him. She will find her way back. He will wait for her. They will fall. They will trust. They will break. They will shine. They will cry. They will try . They will fail. They will try again. They will love. They will fight. Against and together. They will win .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FortunaMajor thumbnail

🤗

This is so beautiful I just don't have words! This is giving me such Rumi vibes! Are you familiar with his work? 

At the risk of repeating myself I need to tell you that you write really well! Both prose and poetry! 

This is just ❤️

My feelings no more seeks acknowledgement of this world, I can still shine your light as my walls succumb to silence. 

These above lines is what the upcoming track is going to be all about💔

Edited by FortunaMajor - 3 years ago
Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Kyun pooche naa koi haal mera, hai khudse yahi sawaal mera 

(Can't anybody see the pain that shines in my eyes? Will anybody ever care? Will anybody ever notice?! I ask myself as I stay awake in these lonely nights, the moon being the only witness as my heart dives in the plight of self doubt)

They have always lifted the weight, no matter how they themselves shattered under the pressure of human kind and the good in them and nobody has ever tried to notice the vulnerability in the strength they shone with.

Her scars are raw, and she refuses to acknowledge the unfair that was done to her. Instead of holding onto the past, she is seeking a future which will have her stronger and not depriving. But on lonely nights , as she eyes the black sky hoping for the sun to rise sooner, she finds herself travelling the path of bitter memories. 

She questions her grief while smiling at her plight. 

And on one of these nights as she will come undone, she will find him waiting for her. His fingers will lace her doubts and his eyes will assure her uncertainties. Although she will not seek for a pillar of strength but he will hold her, tenderly and in the softest way possible assuring her with a calm smile, his silence shining amidst her chaos.

This part. Right here. Is literally my favorite part. This line speaks so much power. These words have so much more meaning in their lives it’s crazy. Their journey is beyond beautiful. This literally made my heart melt. Akanksha, you surprise me every day. I love your tharki side. And I love your soft side. 🥺🥰♥️ 

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Omg! This is so beautiful! My heart! You have captured the essence of S and A. The soul of the show. These two are absolutely precious and their journey is a beautiful one to watch.

I encourage you share this on Twitter so the team of SAAK see read your beautiful analysis as well. It is deserving of so many reads and I think everyone will be able to relate and melt to the extent that I am! ♥️

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Every single phrase here is so symbolic!! This is absolutely beautiful Akanksha 🥰🥰 It's one of those pieces that I'll be coming back to again because it just speaks differently the more you read it. It's so hard for me to pick favorite lines because I loved them all but I'll tell you the ones that spoke to me a lot. 

My heart screams for your attention but my soul find peace in your silence. 

I love this because depsite it all, they do find peace in each other's presence. They communicate more through their silence than they do with their words and you captured that essence of comfort with such grace! 

Run...Run all you can. It will be our love which you will seek at the end. 

Knowing all the twists and turns their story is about to take, this line is so reassuring and it holds such a convinction. In the end, no matter what happens, these two are meant only for each other. And honestly I don't know if this is Shaurya running from her or Anokhi running from him, but in this line you can feel their unfaltering belief in their love and this made me feel so warm! 

Although she will not seek for a pillar of strength but he will hold her, tenderly and in the softest way possible assuring her with a calm smile, his silence shining amidst her chaos.

We often times think of all of Shaurya's pain because we've had more chances to see it, but Anokhi similarly needs that tender love and affection and after yesterday's episode, seeing the way he comforted her, I absolutely felt this line got what she needs and what he will provide her. Not a pillar but just reassurance. 

Honestly these are just a few of the lines that really hit home for me since every single line is so poetic! I am so glad that you decided to post this because I will definitely be revisiting it as this story unfolds! Their song was already beautiful but your penned words made it even more meaningful ❤️❤️❤️

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Simply beautiful ❤️

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This is honestly soooo beautiful. The song holds so much meaning behind it and the fact that it completely focuses on Shakhi and describes them is amazing. The lyric work on his song is truly commendable. It truly touches the heart. Loved this. Thank you for this.❤️

glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Are you for real !!!

You write SO WELL.

Loved every line in this..

So BEAUTIFUL❤️

Snow_kf thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It's so beautiful. You write so well.loved it❤️

DiscoDhokla thumbnail