Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

But tell me one thing if it is girls hostelhow can BS get entry there?

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Looks like there is so much to happen before holi. She need to come to Dilli once again . Then some one must see her. Then Aditya need to come and fetch her😥

Lodestar thumbnail

It definitely cannot be PD because BS came on his bike. Also can't be dream for the same reason. They are playing Holi in reality. It may be the hostel where Imlie might be staying seeing all the girls in the background. He will bring her to T home after this I think based on insta story shots where both of them where in T House with color on their face.

Lodestar thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

But tell me one thing if it is girls hostelhow can BS get entry there?

Anything goes in fiction. Why bring logic?

FlowerHater thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lodestar

Anything goes in fiction. Why bring logic?

😆

FlowerHater thumbnail

Don't want to break sapne suhane of Everyone but seems like soch of imaliya ðŸ˜†

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

Don't want to break sapne suhane of Everyone but seems like soch of imaliya ðŸ˜†

But there was an IS where kids were running towards adi . Everone were there . Sundher had her potli. We could see Imlie beside Adi  in red color😆

FlowerHater thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

But there was an IS where kids were running towards adi . Everone were there . Sundher had her potli. We could see Imlie beside Adi  in red color😆

Ya even I saw that😆but I suppose in that he was in jeans shirt😆

I was refering to this holi playing sequence to be dream of imaliya😆

But let's see how thing pan out😆

Waise bhi ye Thursday/ Friday se pehle ni aayega😆der jitni ho jaye😆

G6hu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Looks like there is so much to happen before holi. She need to come to Dilli once again . Then some one must see her. Then Aditya need to come and fetch her😥

i think imlie will return to delhi with prakash...tmrw prakash will come to knw abt adhini,imlie will shut his mouth by telling abt suiciding herself and prakash will agree not to tell anybody abt adhini.may be imlies mother informs adhi that imlie has left Pd to delhi with prakash....i think she might also enquire whether imlie had reached his housr....there is a possibility for that.

Adhi tells to meethi that imlie didnt reach his house and meethi gets doubt and sometimes she tells adhi abt prakash love for imlie and for this reason meethi doubts that prakash will not send imlie back,on hearing prakashs love to imlie will trigger adhi thinking imlies safety...already imlie told BS that she will stay in hostel ...so Bs will enquire in ladies hostel and thus comes to knw abt imlie i think...