27 & 28 March Episode Discussion - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aditi_MM

The 28 March (Sunday) episode was actually enjoyable for me. Best performances were: 

- Priyanshi on Mere Naam Tu (Delhi)

- Neha on Lambi Judaai (Delhi)

- Salman on Laal Ishq (UP)

- Salman (UP) and Shabab's (Delhi) face-off on Chaap Tilak. Both were phenomenal. I can't decide who won between both. 

Oh wow Neha sang lambi judaai, can’t wait to watch

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hi all. I finally completed both episodes. I found Salman's Laal Ishq and Irfan's Dil sambhal ja to be the best of the week. I wont speak of let downs. Am just enjoying the show a lot. But all this leader board and markings and rounds, I think by the time I get a hang of it, the show would be nearing it's end! Cant even remember whos in whose team. But am enjoying the performances. I had started off with a bias towards Kailash and Neha. But am more liking individual performances. Loved Tujhe dekha in Shaan's voice.

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Kailash and (Rachit I think?) singing Saiyan was a highlight for me since Saiyan is one of my GOAT songs and to hear Kailash sing it himself was something else. I like the scores element added, now the competition will heat up and hopefully deserved teams like Gujarat and Bengal get their due. 

As for the super innings results I was happy for Punjab, they were better than UP in that episode and I’m glad to see UP lose. Same with Delhi lolllll (only care for Neha in that team)

the Tere Liye performance was so WTF for me, Salman’s voice did not suit that song at all. Idk how they ended up getting such high scores. 

Shaan and Akriti’s Tujhe Dekha was SO good, idk what the problem was but I guess they know more than me who’s an amateur. I hope Javed vs Shaan doesn’t become a thing in the future since they’re both my fave teams. 

UP vs Delhi episode was good. Not a fan of either of these two teams but it was enjoyable, I loved the Holi songs everyone had fun with them. I really liked Priyanshi, she did really well and was confident.

Neha’s Lambi Judai / Madaniya made me bawl! She sang it beautifully and I loved how Bhoomi went up to the stage to console her. It was a very heartwarming moment, I like this about the show that the singers truly show compassion and humility (which I find missing in some other shows). 

Salman’s Laal Ishq was quite good as well, one of the rare times I liked him and he didn’t logo overboard with his alaaps 

Edited by Tani91 - 3 years ago