27 & 28 March Episode Discussion

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 17 days ago

So today is the super match again. Let's see who won in the previous innings and what the leaderboard looks like today. Keeping my fingers crossed! 🤞

Posted: 17 days ago

I did not get to watch the performances but was really pissed at the match results.

How tf did Punjab win over Bengal?

And Mumbai over Delhi?

Is this freaking rigged?

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale


I did not get to watch the performances but was really pissed at the match results.

How tf did Punjab win over Bengal?

And Mumbai over Delhi?

Is this freaking rigged?


Same here man. Both my weekend shows are going downhill. All three of my favorite teams of IPML are in the bottom three. 😢😭

Hopefully tomorrow's episode is better. It's Delhi vs UP so that means both ex-Idols will be going against each other. I hope they perform together.

Edited by Aditi_MM - 17 days ago
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by Aditi_MM


Same here man. Both my weekend shows are going downhill. All three of my favorite teams of IPML are in the bottom three. 😢😭

Hopefully tomorrow's episode is better. It's Delhi vs UP so that means both ex-Idols will be going against each other. I hope they perform together.

I suggest u don't watch it tomorrow then.

Ankush has an injury and won't be there tomorrow. Thats a huge f**king disadvantage to Delhi as he was the only one who could go one on one against Salman...I hope the team recovers from this, Ankush is the only good part about my weekend (ik imagine how sad my life is lol), he better win the freaking trophy. smiley18

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale


I suggest u don't watch it tomorrow then.

Ankush has an injury and won't be there tomorrow. Thats a huge f**king disadvantage to Delhi as he was the only one who could go one on one against Salman...I hope the team recovers from this, Ankush is the only good part about my weekend (ik imagine how sad my life is lol), he better win the freaking trophy. smiley18

Welp. There goes my weekend too. And yeah, Delhi is really screwed this innings. They're already at the bottom, and they're going up against Salman without Ankush. What a horrible coincidence that he couldn't be here on the one time I was hoping to see the idols share the stage again. 😢😭

Oh well, I hope he gets well soon.

Edited by Aditi_MM - 17 days ago
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by Aditi_MM


Welp. There goes my weekend too. And yeah, Delhi is really screwed this innings. They're already at the bottom, and they're going up against Salman without Ankush.

Yeah. Ankush came live today on Instagram, requesting everyone to vote, with Neha and Priyanshi. That's where Neha mentioned his injury. U can check it on his profile.

Although I am doubting it has something to do with COVID...I think another singer from Mumbai was missing too..can't be a coincidence that two of them were away. And even if Ankush is injured he could've sung sitting on a chair or something...its not a dance show.

Its actually not fair to even conduct a match under such circumstances. UP vs Delhi could've been shifted to the next week.

Posted: 17 days ago

Damn, Shaan really lost it today. I think it was scripted to add drama for TRP, but even if he was really miffed, I get him. Bengal has been giving the most memorable performances and still has been consistently on the bottom. I am more mad than him tbh. 

I remember Shaan's performance on Daastaan e Om Shanti Om and Mismi's on Jaane Kya Baat hai (to name a few). They were both unforgettable. Akriti is arguably the best female singer on the show, especially when it comes to soft, romantic melodies. Even when she speaks, I could listen to her forever. Such a sweet voice. Can we please have this Kakkar as a judge instead of the other one?

Bengal is also the best at putting up group performances. Today, they utilized every person on their team for their super match performance. Last league match, their performance on Raghupati raghav and Tu aashiqui hai was incredible. Nikita, Mismi, Shaan, and Rituraj all had their own parts and unique contributions to each song which came together in a masterpiece!

Bengal is soooo underrated... ❤️❤️

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale


Yeah. Ankush came live today on Instagram, requesting everyone to vote, with Neha and Priyanshi. That's where Neha mentioned his injury. U can check it on his profile.

Although I am doubting it has something to do with COVID...I think another singer from Mumbai was missing too..can't be a coincidence that two of them were away. And even if Ankush is injured he could've sung sitting on a chair or something...its not a dance show.

Its actually not fair to even conduct a match under such circumstances. UP vs Delhi could've been shifted to the next week.


I agree. It wouldn't be a fair match if it is four singers against five. 


Indian Pro Music League 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
20 & 21 March Episode Discussion

pencil Aditi_MM   stackexchange 19   eye 767

Aditi_MM 19 767 10 days ago Tani91
13 & 14 March Episode Discussion

pencil Aditi_MM   stackexchange 21   eye 861

Aditi_MM 21 861 25 days ago Ashley.Tisdale

Topic Info

5 Participants 12 Replies 658Views

Topic started by Aditi_MM

Last replied by Tani91

FORUM QUICK JUMP

up-open TOP