Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya 2

Your Fav character, who & why?

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello MKAPIANs..

So..kaun hai tumra most favorite character in the show? And why do you adore him/her the most?

For me, hands down its one & only Krishna Singh Thakur.

Leaving aside the commendable portrayal by Arhaan of the character and its various shade making it more lovable, the best thing to me about Krishna is that he is flawed!! His flaws make him believable. Like all humans, he has shades to his personality. Krishna is complex, deep and also very innocent child like.

A man good at heart and courageous enough to accept and amend his mistakes. He doesnt shy away from standing with his wife for the truth, poor guy was seen verbally abused by his family calling him joru ka gulam etc when he went extra miles to ensure that his wife was happy. He never paid heed cause all he cared for was that his love was happy.

Not only does he respect his wife but also ensures others respect her. Krishna's love and conduct have given me major ideal husband goals yet again to keep him believable he has his flaws too. However, his positive traits outweigh his flaws.

In season 1, in one of my fav Kriya scenes, Pratigya says to Krishna, that though he is not educated he is yet way better person than them. I couldnt agree more.

Headstrong, fearless, straightforward, honest..

I dont want to turn this post in to a longer essay..

So the long & short of it is, Krishna zindabad😆

What about you guys?

Edited by Krishtigya - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kingpasha99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

At the beginning of the show I love all the characters of thakurs family.ganti lal..shakti Singh..ama..sajan Singh..their dailoges were very funny like..katrai naras,bakaiti lal....I miss jaswant manaria in season 2 he was to good..but it's sad that he is not part of season 2..his place can not be fill by anyone..jaswant plays and performed very well shakti Singh character..

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Kingpasha99

At the beginning of the show I love all the characters of thakurs family.ganti lal..shakti Singh..ama..sajan Singh..their dailoges were very funny like..katrai naras,bakaiti lal....I miss jaswant manaria in season 2 he was to good..but it's sad that he is not part of season 2..his place can not be fill by anyone..jaswant plays and performed very well shakti Singh character..

Oh yes, i miss Jaswant too. Dont like new Shakti.

ArjaAddict thumbnail

I like the whole of Thakur parivaar 😆 I don't know why , even though they were negative for majority of the season 1😳

Yeah , even I miss Jaswant .

NINALOGY thumbnail

Of course its Krishna from s1. 

Manveer_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am Ashish Kapoor fan so for me Ashish as Aadarsh is my favourite☺