Pochku thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nycgal

Ooooh Sargam.

Thank you di❤️

Shree di apki dp❤️

Love that you are trying a different genre❤️

Hmmm..M bore ho gayi wo ghisa pita concept pad ke..So thought to try sthng new😆😉

I love me some good suspense/horror.  Waiting for the next part.

nycgal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I love my dp  too🤣

Pochku thumbnail

CHAPTER - 2

Shailesh narrates the incident to everyone,just then vir interrupts.I told you that this house is haunted by the spirits.

Vir-ib sab gaon wale to y hi bolte h ki pret aatam k saaya h iss ghar m..Par maine r bawri ko kabhi kuch mehsoos na hua..Ib y bhoot wali baat sach h ya na..Iska to koi praman na h..Afwa bhi ho sake h..

Pur-y sahi keh rahe h..Hume to itna samay ho gaya rehte hue par hume kabhi kuch mehsoos nahi hua..Agar kuch hota to hume bhi to pata chalta..Gaon walo ki to aadat hoti h afwa udane ki..y sab ho sakta h apka waham ho..Ab ap hi samajhiye ji..

Vir-bawri theek bol rhi h..Tu itna lamba safar karke aaya h..Thakan ki wajah se yo sab ho jawe h..Koi baat na h..Tu aaram kar..Darne ki koi zarurat na h..

Gopi-(giggling)tune kuch jyada pee rakhi h kya..Kya bake ja raha h..Koi bhoot nahi hota..So ja r humko bhi sone de..Gadha kahi ka

No one pay heed to Shailesh words.But,he knew something is wrong here.This cottage is haunted.

Why did vir and pur not pay heed to Shailesh words?Why vir and pur were hell bent on making it Shailesh superstition?Were they both a part of the mystery of the cottage?

Next Day

Morning-11 AM

Shailesh,Gopi,Purvi and Shalini were watching a horror movie.Shailesh was reluctant to watch the movie due to the incidents he witnessed last night but agrees when everyone forces.

Pur-ise kon horror movie kehta h..Horror kam r comedy jyada lag rahi h..Hume nahi achi lag rahi h..Bilkul bhi maza nahi aa raha h..

Gopi-bhooto ko kab se dar lagne laga..

Pur looks at Gopi in shock.Her eyes had a weird menacing glint and was having a strange seriousness on her face.She kept staring at him without blinking while Gopi was scared a bit.☢️

Gopi-(laughs)m to majak kar raha tha..Tum aise kyu dekh rahi ho..Ek baar ko aisa laga ki tumhare andar sach m aatma aa gayi ho..😆

There Shailesh noticed Shalini playing with the knife in her hands.She touched Shalini's shoulder.

Shailesh-Shalini..You okay?Kya hua hai tujhe?

She got up from the sofa and took a step forward.She leaned towards him as he was still sitting on the sofa and pointed the knife towards him.

Shailesh-Sha....Shalini...Kya kar rahi h ye?

Shalini smirked and said in a voice having a strange tenor,"Tera khoon peena chahati hu-"she stared at shailesh."Kahan se kaatu-"she placed the knife on his wrist.."Yahan se"?She moved close,put the knife on his neck and whispered in his ear,"ya yahan se"?

Shailesh and gopi were getting scared and pur was looking in shock.They started thinking,"ye kya ho gaya h shalini ko"?Kahi iske andar wo kursi wali aatma to nahi h?

Shailesh pushed Shalini lightly and stood up from the sofa while Gopi was sitting on sofa trembling.Shalini led out a loud mocking chuckle-

"Bahut shok tha na tum dono ko bhoot dekhne ka"?She suddenly lunged forward causing Shailesh and Gopi to nearly jump out of his skin,"Le dekh".

She started singing in a low,scary voice-

"Twinkle twinkle little star

How I wonder what you are.

Up above the world so high,

I'll stab you and you will die".

The last word was said in a low whisper but the tone was enough to send chills down Gopi and Shailesh's spine.Both were taking their steps back in fear.They tried to get up and escape but Shalini was already standing in front of him blocking his way.But,they got up,pushed her and ran away from their screaming for help.But,pur was standing there shocked.She was looking at Shalini in surprise.She was not at all scared.

Why was Shalini behaving so strangely?Was Shalini the one possessed by the spirit?Why wasn't pur scared?Was pur hiding something?

At 3 o' clock in Afternoon

Vir and Vivek arrives arrives and calls Shailesh and Gopi to join them to bring the necessary items for the anniversary function.They refuse to come as they had to go for some important work.On the other hand,Shalini was decorating the hall and slips from the stool while decorating the wall.A cupboard with sharp articles almost falls over her but is held back by a force.Shalini turns around to find Pur holding back the cupboard and knives with her powers.Pur signals Shalini to get up .Shalini is terrified and runs out.

Force?What kind of a force was it?So,was it Purvi who was possessed by the Spirit?Then,what about Shalini?Why was Shalini behaving so strangely few hours before?Who among Shalini and Purvi,was possessed by the spirits?

Pata nahi kaisa likha h.I know 1st part jitna acha nahi h and I m extremely sorry for that.😒🤔😔

Edited by sargamif - 3 years ago
pallavi_p28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Its nice sargam❤. Kaisi ho aur prep kaisi chal rahi hai. Purvi kahin super woman to nhi hai🤔

Itne sare suspence, kiske ander aatma hai, nahi hai, sab me ek k baad ek dikh rahe hai. Aage ka jaldi likhna.

Take care🤗

Suppss thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Didi ap me aur kitne hunar chhupe hue hai🤩

This was terrific. Horrifyingly superb!! Waise to thrillers mera fav genre hai so this becomes more fascinating to me 🔥🔥

This update was worth waiting ...waiting for more😉

Pochku thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi_p28

Its nice sargam❤. Kaisi ho aur prep kaisi chal rahi hai. Purvi kahin super woman to nhi hai🤔

M thik hu..❤️prep bhi thik chal rahi h😆

Itne sare suspence, kiske ander aatma hai, nahi hai, sab me ek k baad ek dikh rahe hai. Aage ka jaldi likhna.

Next part m pata chal jayega kiske andar aatma h..😆

Jab m part conclude karungi tab mereko jarur chappal padengi..🤣

Take care🤗

Awww..I love you❤️

Pochku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sxshh

Didi ap me aur kitne hunar chhupe hue hai🤩

Pata nahi..Filhaal itne hi bahar aa paye h🤣

This was terrific. Horrifyingly superb!! Waise to thrillers mera fav genre hai so this becomes more fascinating to me 🔥🔥

Mera bhi thriller fav genre h nd crime too😆to batao aatma kiske andar h🤣

This update was worth waiting ...waiting for more😉

Awww..Thank you so much❤️

Potterhead_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Diiiiii❤️❤️❤️🤧🤧🤧🤧 ab aa raha na mazza! This is just what i want! Horror thriller crime bas maza aa gaya!

Ab dheere dheere romance bhi hamesha padh padh ke thoda different ka craving ho raha tha! Jaldi continue karna haan🤗😆❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧

Sorry bohot late ho gayi compliment karne mein🥺

Pochku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Potterhead_05

Diiiiii❤️❤️❤️🤧🤧🤧🤧 ab aa raha na mazza! This is just what i want! Horror thriller crime bas maza aa gaya!

Mujhe laga y bahut hi bakwass part likha h maine

Ab dheere dheere romance bhi hamesha padh padh ke thoda different ka craving ho raha tha! Jaldi continue karna haan🤗😆❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧

Sorry bohot late ho gayi compliment karne mein🥺

Koi nahi..Bas maza aana chahaiye padne m😆

Suppss thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Apke aur hunar bahar ane ka besabri se intezar rhega 😃

Di maine apna prepared topic kya bataya ap to viva lene lage 🤣 

Mera guess ye hai ki it's something related to Vir's past aur it's something which is protecting Purvi ...shayd 🤔 [Di I realy have no idea ye bas theory thi jaise hun aksar banate hai🤣 ... Maarna mat bas ] 

Thrillers me burai ye hai ki climax ka intezar karna is like slow poison 😂😭😂😭😂😭...to isse pehle hum mar jaye curiosity me pls update Kr dena 🙏🏻🙏🏻