Posted: 3 years ago

reposted from Spoiler thread

The Precap

Rani puts color on Veer and then Veer runs to put color on her  ..... wow the still shows he put color from the color on his cheek  ......... Cheek to cheek color   cheeky cheesy romance    He is on a mission to divert Rani as he knows Rani likes him more than ever afterall she has blabbered all too him during all the sedative sessions Dr Veer had with her as his patient

Birju comes to the holi event and gives Rani the jhumka that he got from the tea fella, and tells Rani now match it with all ladies at home.

My thoughts  - Veer is RaniSa beta for sure

DOOOOOOOOO not tell me  VEER has asked  Kumud to help out and given her one earring to the tea fella .............  Veer putting the blame on his ASLI MOM   ......... wow

Veer would not have thought Rani will go to Kumud room,  Rani will show it to Vikram and he will tell he saw it in Kumud's room

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsgIzec1MTM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lpASCGM7_Y

Whole week ,holi 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦So my guess was right. I hope I won't get bored soon.

Okay RanVeer are really putting fire on screenLIKEEEE DAMNNNN THAT BACK PULL...getting a little hot in here...BUT IM STILL GONNA LAUGH AT THE DANCING 🤣

Originally posted by Fahmida21

Okay RanVeer are really putting fire on screenLIKEEEE DAMNNNN THAT BACK PULL...getting a little hot in here...BUT IM STILL GONNA LAUGH AT THE DANCING 🤣

Same here. I cannot stop laughing 🤣whenever I see it. 🤣Why are the promoting it so much? ,Is it because we are laughing so much on it?🤣🤣

Fahmida

Fahmaan words were amazing in India TV interview - Love yes so they are enlightened and firing it up  :)

Megha words in the current one too was amazing, and her Rani's blush on an earlier interview too was amazing

Originally posted by Fahmida21

I can't help but notice that the earring is similar to the one Rani is wearing. Guys we are all wrong. Rani is the culprit. 🤣

Yes even I was just going to say that  Rani will say she is the culprit and  Veer will come to save her (will leave no stone unturned to prove her innocent)

It does not look like a royal jhumka too  unless it is a antique royal one

Originally posted by Rish27

I can't help but notice that the earring is similar to the one Rani is wearing. Guys we are all wrong. Rani is the culprit. 🤣

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing! I can’t see any other links. I loveeeee that song! Hope they play that only during the real dance sequence. Maybe I won’t laugh then 🤣🤣

I think you’re right, it’s a weekly promo. Or at least Monday Tuesday promo like they’ve been doing for the last litte bit.