All are irritated with devi between Shakhi...but it's needed

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

For the fact that devi is going to be the biggest hurdle....the foreshadowing is needed...the romance or journey will always be disturbed by devi....it will not be smooth for shaurya....if shaurya let go off anokhi..then mau be she will spare anokhi..

Then release two versions... 😵 this was the most irritating editing... It wasn't even like 10 seconds that I could easily forward and be back.. It was like 3 3 seconds ke shots you cannot... Literally cannot enjoy their scenes aise... 

Originally posted by shahsb_26

Then release two versions... 😵 this was the most irritating editing... It wasn't even like 10 seconds that I could easily forward and be back.. It was like 3 3 seconds ke shots you cannot... Literally cannot enjoy their scenes aise... 

Check insta man..you can watch uninterrupted 🥰🥰

Originally posted by Athiraachu

Check insta man..you can watch uninterrupted 🥰🥰

Ohh Rimi PMed me the link  but I made that post first ðŸ¤£ how I wish we could Delete Devi's planning plotting track like we can delete it from the video here. 

Devi was coming in between like gear box of car. Jo karana hai Monday se karati. Aaj ka ek din hum khush rahete. Sara mood kharab kar diya🤢