Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

What will be Devi(L)'s promise?

Spunkysoul_Megz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi all. I hope you all are in high spirits.

I was wondering about what promise will Devi(L) ask from Shaurya to keep in future.

The pretty common one that would first come to anyone's mind can be she will ask SS to marry girl of her choice who is apt to fit into the qualities of becoming a Sabharwal bahu. 

If this is the one, then I was wondering will SS leave the Sabharwal Zoo and start living with Anokhi separately leaving all the luxuries of life and Sabharwal surname behind?

In this way contrast could also be shown between Shaan - Aastha  and Sakhi lovestory that how Shaurya is different from his father and took a stand for himself, his life and love.

Or will he sacrifice his love and let go of it?

It would be great if someone can shed light  what happens in the Bengali version Mohor? Like if something like this also happens in Mohor and if yes then what happens?

Also, I would like to have all your views regarding what promise will Devi(L) ask SS to keep?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moonks thumbnail

I think she would ask him to marry shagun but he won't do 

Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

In the bengali version there is no promise. Devi is not such a insecure character in that. 

I think the promise will come at the right time. When he is head over heels in love with Anokhi. She will ask him to leave her. 

I also think she extracted a similar promise from Shaan when she convinced Tej for his and Aastha's marriage and later used it to stop him from supporting Aastha. 

Hopefully Shaurya will find a loophole to the promise like Shaan did but it should take him less than 25 years.

Snimmr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

When I watched that clip, it reminded me of Kaikeya  demanded her promises off   Dasrath in Ramayan lol. 

My initial thoughts were marriage too (only because the metaphorical baraat conversation  with chachu). So if they were planning to get Shaurya married, it's clear they haven't had that conversation yet with him so she's pulling that drama  to get him to promise her in advance.  She is a very manipulative person.

I haven't watched all the epsiodes from the beginning so missed Shagun's part of the story but I got the gist of it. To be honest it'd be a surprise if Devi tried to get them two married.. Shaurya already broke up with Shaun from what I've heard,  because she would chose to continue with her career even after her wedding which is the opposite of what Shaurya wanted in his partner - he didn't just see it as his parent were a bad example. He was fed alot that hatred and resentment against his mum by Devi all along. Because realistically a kid that was left by his mum at the age of 4, wouldn't carry that much anger/aggression at 29 -they're more likely to be indifferent. He wouldn't even remember an awful lot (I mean he literally had 2 memories of playing with his mum in the park)

Anyway isn't Shagun in Cambridge?

Devi could also ask him to pack up and go to patiala after all and not come back to the main campus because they couldn't get rid of Anokhi and want to keep them away from each other. I'm not sure why they dismissed that idea - did they think Anokhi would follow him there? 🤣 then again it is ITV and more far fetched things have happened. 

Or Devi could just be really blunt about it and straight up tell Shaurya to stay away from Anokhi and Aastha. All the things Devi's done or had chachu do so far have been in fear of Shaurya being influenced by Anokhi and distancing himself from the family, more importantly Devi. So whatever she asks him ,I think it will be related to Anokhi, whether directly or indirectly. 

Edited by Snoopysez - 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Moonks

I think she would ask him to marry shagun but he won't do 

Yes, something or other will happen because Sakhi is the endgame we know.

This content was originally posted by: Idiotboxer

In the bengali version there is no promise. Devi is not such a insecure character in that. 

I think the promise will come at the right time. When he is head over heels in love with Anokhi. She will ask him to leave her. 

I also think she extracted a similar promise from Shaan when she convinced Tej for his and Aastha's marriage and later used it to stop him from supporting Aastha. 

Hopefully Shaurya will find a loophole to the promise like Shaan did but it should take him less than 25 years.

Hi dear, thankyou for insights into Bengali version of show.

Bold: Yes, there is quite a possibility of this. She can do this.

One more thing I feel is Aastha left to take care of her parents because her brother died and there was no one to take care of her parents.

So, in the first place in order not to be villan tevi allowed Shaan Aastha to get married, then could they be involved in the accident of Aastha's brother so that she is forced to leave Sabharwal house to take care of her parents as she could not work being a Sabharwal bahu.

Like they allowed Shaan to marry the girl of her choice so as not to become villan in his eyes and later took the control back of his life by creating such a situation wherein the girl herself had to leave.

In short, maybe devi(L) had took the promise from shaan and by using that promise stopped him from going with Aastha as you said because she knew in future such a situation would arrive or maybe if Shaan had been spineless as he is shown presently in the show then devi(L) might have created such a situation wherein AAStha had to leave which would justify what is presently shown (justification of Shaan being spineless) as he did not want to go against his family.

This content was originally posted by: Snoopysez

When I watched that clip, it reminded me of Kaikeya  demanded her promises off   Dasrath in Ramayan lol. 

My initial thoughts were marriage too (only because the metaphorical baraat conversation  with chachu). So if they were planning to get Shaurya married, it's clear they haven't had that conversation yet with him so she's pulling that drama  to get him to promise her in advance.  She is a very manipulative person.

I haven't watched all the epsiodes from the beginning so missed Shagun's part of the story but I got the gist of it. To be honest it'd be a surprise if Devi tried to get them two married.. Shaurya already broke up with Shaun from what I've heard,  because she would chose to continue with her career even after her wedding which is the opposite of what Shaurya wanted in his partner - he didn't just see it as his parent were a bad example. He was fed alot that hatred and resentment against his mum by Devi all along. Because realistically a kid that was left by his mum at the age of 4, wouldn't carry that much anger/aggression at 29 -they're more likely to be indifferent. He wouldn't even remember an awful lot (I mean he literally had 2 memories of playing with his mum in the park)

Anyway isn't Shagun in Cambridge?

Devi could also ask him to pack up and go to patiala after all and not come back to the main campus because they couldn't get rid of Anokhi and want to keep them away from each other. I'm not sure why they dismissed that idea - did they think Anokhi would follow him there? 🤣 then again it is ITV and more far fetched things have happened. 

Or Devi could just be really blunt about it and straight up tell Shaurya to stay away from Anokhi and Aastha. All the things Devi's done or had chachu do so far have been in fear of Shaurya being influenced by Anokhi and distancing himself from the family, more importantly Devi. So whatever she asks him ,I think it will be related to Anokhi, whether directly or indirectly. 

Yes, yes patiala could be an option. Maybe they will use it later in story to separate sakhi but I don't think patiala is that far that sakhi won't be able to manage.😅

--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I have shortly covered up few episodes of Mohor and have found out there are many differences between the characters in the shows. To name a few, FL in Mohor is much stronger than Anokhi, in Bengali version when she gets locked up as a part of ragging she doesn't get scared and instead sleeps in the classroom calmly and when ML says shit about his mom, the FL raises a protest in the college campus itself along with other students against ML till he apologizes. Here, in Hindi version they're moving a bit fast and romanticizing almost everything. So, going ahead the basic story might be same but since the characterization is different, plots can be different.

Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I think it will be to give Shagun one more chance

This content was originally posted by: --Amulya--

I have shortly covered up few episodes of Mohor and have found out there are many differences between the characters in the shows. To name a few, FL in Mohor is much stronger than Anokhi, in Bengali version when she gets locked up as a part of ragging she doesn't get scared and instead sleeps in the classroom calmly and when ML says shit about his mom, the FL raises a protest in the college campus itself along with other students against ML till he apologizes. Here, in Hindi version they're moving a bit fast and romanticizing almost everything. So, going ahead the basic story might be same but since the characterization is different, plots can be different.

Hey, thanks for the update. Maybe they are making changes according to itv. They showed anokhi petrified because it would bring more intensity to the track. Had they not shown this it would have maybe rendered the track redundant. And, I have read on forum somewhere that Mohor was very slow and dragfest. Yes, Saakk is a little fast esp. if we see the pace of previous episodes but atleast it is not dragging like other itv shows. 😀