Umm is she really 37 like she claims? - Page 9

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 months ago

I'm sure that many people lie about their age and perhaps Katrina is too. But it's not hard to digest that she's 37. Once you're past 30 people age differently. Some young people look like they're pushing fifty. And you have almost fifty-year-olds who easily can pass as mid-thirties. 

Originally posted by Talis

Again, it's not just actresses.   Actors do it as well.  The only ones who can't are those born and raised in the public eye.

Vicky has shaved 3-4 years off his age.

Sharman Joshi (3 Idiots) has his official age as 42 (born in 1979). 

Last year he posted an Instagram photo of the Class of  1984 - with  Divya Bharati, Farhan Akhtar, Ritesh Sidhwani etc who were born in 1973/74.  He's there too and he's not 5 years old. smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDQ-nzFpH3s/

Amazing, so many known personalities in the same class.

Edited by MooPoint - 7 months ago

I feel botox and fillers really aged her

i was watching Bang Bang the other day and Oh Boy she looked terrible. Her face was twice the size of HR's face..esp in the song tu meri..the only song she looked good in was meherban..part of which was shot before she went overboard with injecting shit in her face..

in some scenes..there was visible swelling on the face..with right and left cheeks looking asymmetrical..lips looking asymmetrical..and she was (as she claims) only 32 in that movie..like this cannot be the face of a 32 yrs old..and boy if that was then it is terrible what your own insecurities can make you do and look like..

[Content Removed]

She may be 37 (or added 2 years) I do not think she is 40+ yet

I could have never guessed Aditi was 42 if it was not for this thread :o She looks so young! 

On topic we would never know people age differently, besides certain pictures certain angles make us all look a bit older than what we are smiley36 But I miss that pretty face she used to have when she debuted it was so stunning