So so happy for Rhea Chakraborty!!!! - Page 7

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by ninny

Please tell how can you "say it! "  because none of his co star have said it or even suggested it( I guess they were being polite as you say) so tell me who found him "strange"?? Even in interviews where he looks dull his co stars feel comfortable around him. From Kriti, to Sara, to Bhumi, to Manoj, to Naveen they all seem to be pretty comfortable and cool with him. 

Btw I don't deny his mental illness but people with severe mental illness pull through if they are not surrounded by bunch of toxic freeloaders who are more busy in spending his money and smoking bags of weed when the person is on heavy medication. How does someone go downhill so fast in span of an year? And what's wrong if people want to question the people who were living with him during this period and acting like everything is cool? 

A lot of people sympathize with Rhea cuz of the media trial and rightfully so. That kind of lynch mob would have rendered even Osama Bin Laden a sympathetic character and this is only Rhea we're talking about. Everyone has the right to a fair trial and she didn't get that.

I have no problem believing that Rhea didn't do anything criminal if CBI released her after a thorough investigation. Thanks to the lynch mob though, people are forgetting that you don't have to be a criminal to be a shitty person. Some people trying to bring the legality of Rhea's involvement in SSR's life into the bounds of morality to argue that she was a great girlfriend and an angel of a person don't even realize that they come across as tone deaf... esp. when they stop at nothing to vilify SSR's family.

Something can be legal but despicable at the same time ... such as infidelity, for example. I don't wanna get into details but apart from the mental health angle, anyone close to SSR trying to analyze the weeks/months leading up to his death would wonder a lot about Rhea, who was a nobody compared to his previous girlfriends and how fast their relationship progressed. There's also that Mahesh Bhatt pics and why she was running off to him every time her relationship with SSR was in trouble ... and then those metoo allegations by his Dil Bechara costar. Those are murky waters no one bothered to navigate cuz everyone's hung up on legal vs illegal. I'm pretty sure his family had other reasons for disliking Rhea all along but their reasons can't be pinned up as criminal offenses and they ended up pursuing a case against her over sth that would have some legal standing in a court of law. It's another thing that the case was dismissed.

Edited by SmittenKitten - 3 years ago

Originally posted by SmittenKitten

A lot of people sympathize with Rhea cuz of the media trial and rightfully so. That kind of lynch mob would have rendered even Osama Bin Laden a sympathetic character and this is only Rhea we're talking about. Everyone has the right to a fair trial and she didn't get that.

I have no problem believing that Rhea didn't do anything criminal if CBI released her after a thorough investigation. Thanks to the lynch mob though, people are forgetting that you don't have to be a criminal to be a shitty person. Some people trying to bring the legality of Rhea's involvement in SSR's life into the bounds of morality to argue that she was a great girlfriend and an angel of a person don't even realize that they come across as tone deaf... esp. when they stop at nothing to vilify SSR's family.

Something can be legal but despicable at the same time ... such as infidelity, for example. I don't wanna get into details but apart from the mental health angle, anyone close to SSR trying to analyze the weeks/months leading up to his death would wonder a lot about Rhea, who was a nobody compared to his previous girlfriends and how fast their relationship progressed. There's also that Mahesh Bhatt pics and why she was running off to him every time her relationship with SSR was in trouble ... and then those metoo allegations by his Dil Bechara costar. Those are murky waters no one bothered to navigate cuz everyone's hung up on legal vs illegal. I'm pretty sure his family had other reasons for disliking Rhea all along but their reasons can't be pinned up as criminal offenses and they ended up pursuing a case against her over sth that would have some legal standing in a court of law. It's another thing that the case was dismissed.

Thanks! You seem like one of the few sensible people here. Sadly people will continue to side with either of the two extreme opinions. Also most Rhea sympathisers here are just trollers in disguise. It's pretty much evident from the way they act in this forum. 

Originally posted by ninny

Thanks! You seem like one of the few sensible people here. Sadly people will continue to side with either of the two extreme opinions. Also most Rhea sympathisers here are just trollers in disguise. It's pretty much evident from the way they act in this forum. 

Are you sure they're just sympathizers?! Most of the reasonable people sympathize with Rhea as far as the lynch mob and media trial go but that's where the sympathy ends. Key word being reasonable. I sympathize with her too there but I wouldn't wanna touch some of the tone deaf Rhea bots here with a barge pole! Speaking on behalf of Rhea like you're the biggest bleeding heart on earth but showing absolutely zero sympathy for SSR and his family is nothing but bigotry on the other end of the spectrum. I doubt anyone takes their arguments seriously in real so, they probably just spew it all out here instead, take it out on SSR fans or whoever doesn't sing the same tune as them.

Originally posted by Mahisa22

Yeah a "gold digger" who managed to get only some 50 lakhs spent on her out if CRORES. Whattay gold-digger man. ðŸ¤ª

😂 for someone like her, even a few lakhs would be a big deal. ðŸ˜‰ 

other than the spin from her team, you dont even know that it was just 50 lakhs, although for an admission it's a start.😉  Cases in India take a long time to unfold, so have some patience, and let's quit pretending we know stuff that we don't.  ðŸ˜‰ 

Originally posted by Mahisa22

And got out 356778 times on parole to party, got a biopic made on him that minted crores. 

There, expanded your very limited knowledge of history. ðŸ¤£

😂 lol is that why he was shitting in his pants during that whole period? 😂 

he got out 356778 times? Are you in the habit of just making stuff up? To go along with the severely challenged logical ability. 😂

Originally posted by Koviljika34

Dude....I told you earlier to stay away from me because I really do not have time for your mind games and also engaging with sanghis is not my cup of tea either!

So yeah....just stay away from me!

😂 lol, this is a public forum and not your personal blog site, in case you didn't get it. So, as long as you post nonsense, expect people to respond. 😉 😂

have no interest in engaging with you otherwise. Someone like me would never have any interest in going down to that level. Zero, zip, zilch 😂

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 3 years ago

Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

😂 lol is that why he was shitting in his pants during that whole period? 😂 

he got out 356778 times? Are you in the habit of just making stuff up? To go along with the severely challenged logical ability. 😂

Dude bro, it's best you do what you do best--trolling. Since you're really challenged when it comes to facts and all. Sanju baba served minimal jail time and was always out on parole. 

But it's not my responsibility to educate you every time we interact, right? ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

😂 for someone like her, even a few lakhs would be a big deal. ðŸ˜‰ 

other than the spin from her team, you dont even know that it was just 50 lakhs, although for an admission it's a start.😉  Cases in India take a long time to unfold, so have some patience, and let's quit pretending we know stuff that we don't.  ðŸ˜‰ 

Spin from her team? Her team as in CBI who very publicly debunked that famous "15 crores" claim filed by his greedy family. ðŸ¤£

And nope, the investigation is public and every big development is leaked to the media. So far, not a shred of evidence has been found, and NCB had to step in and invent a case around weed to save face. Even a 10 year old would understand what's going on. 

You, of course, can keep dreaming that Rhea will be found guilty 20 years later in some alternate universe, although every public accusation has been debunked by the CBI itself. It's good to have dreams. Dreams keep you alive y'know. ðŸ¤£

Edited by Mahisa22 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by SmittenKitten

Are you sure they're just sympathizers?! Most of the reasonable people sympathize with Rhea as far as the lynch mob and media trial go but that's where the sympathy ends. Key word being reasonable. I sympathize with her too there but I wouldn't wanna touch some of the tone deaf Rhea bots here with a barge pole! Speaking on behalf of Rhea like you're the biggest bleeding heart on earth but showing absolutely zero sympathy for SSR and his family is nothing but bigotry on the other end of the spectrum. I doubt anyone takes their arguments seriously in real so, they probably just spew it all out here instead, take it out on SSR fans or whoever doesn't sing the same tune as them.

Sorry to burst your bubble, Kitten, but there are no "Rhea bots". There are only SSR bots who have been dragging her over the coals without ANY reason for months, making her life miserable. 

Thankfully, most people have regained their sanity and can see the witch-hunt for what it is, and condemn it to the fullest. The SSR bots have thankfully been reduced to a bunch of online jokers who nobody "touches with a barge pole" in real life. 

Everybody is sympathetic to SSR, he never deserved to go like that. But his vile family deserves no sympathy. They were too proud/egoistic/uneducated whatever to accept their son was going through depression, and thus decided to make a scapegoat out of Rhea, charging her with MURDER without any proof. 

And why did they hate Rhea so much? Because she accused his sister Priyanka Singh of molestation. So they hated her and saw this as an opportunity to bring her down. Shweta Singh Kirti, in fact, used her darling brother's death to get free reviews for her daycare in the US. And all the sisters together aided and abetted the witch-hunt at every step. 

That family deserves no sympathy. A bunch of toxic, vindictive, vile opportunists. 

Topic is closed due to the namecalling, bashing, and mocking.
As the point of the topic is less about discussing the celebs, but rather more personally attacking one another. 

Regards, 

BWF DT