Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Sai's distraction understandable

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Sai was recording something important and received Virat's call.

Why didn't she call back? 

What was Sai's state of mind when she received his call that she would call him back is something one need to understand.

It is not about giving importance to Virat or not. It is not even about just Pulkit being kidnapped. She is worried about Devi Tai's condition too. She is also worried about how Virat would take all this when he comes to know what his dil ke acche gharwaale are doing.

Let's look at what they are doing especially Bhavani the leader of the dhaku gang

- Manipulating everyone and making them believe that she is okay to get her daughter married to Pulkit if Sai brings him home

- Vanish Pulkit so that Sai is not able to bring him home

- plan kidnapping only so that Pulkit and Sai can be proved wrong and to make everyone believe that Pulkit is a cheat and not suitable for Devi Tai

- blaming the girl Sai that she spoilt her daughter's life when it is her who is playing with her life

- subjecting Devi Tai to mental torture by playing with her emotions, giving her false hopes that she will get her married to Pulkit whereas in reality plotting to actually separate them

- show no pity to Devi's cries and emotions but instead manipulating her against the only good support that she had, Sai and managed to keep her away from that support

- continuing to let Devi go through emotional breakdown even if that means her own daughter can fall ill or her condition can deteriorate only to show Sai in bad light and to separate her daughter from a guy whom she doesn't approve as her son in law

Let's look at Sai's condition in the past few days when Virat wasn't around

- Sai was lied to, was given hopes that they are okay with the marriage.

- Sai was manipulated, made feel guilty that she gave hopes to a girl whose mental condition wasn't stable and also to have destroyed the hopes by trusting a cheat like Pulkit.

- Sai trying to find Pulkit only in a belief that if she brings him home the love birds would be united.

- Sai failing to find him and in a pressure to find the guy.

- Sai is then made to believe through false messages that the guy is actually a fraud as how the letter and the family claimed.

- Sai in a turmoil.

- Sai then made to feel guilty to have not believed any of these people and to have believed Pulkit.

- Sai feeling guilty to have acted stubborn and to have not believed the elders of the family and to have trust someone named Pulkit. 

- Feeling guilty that she didn't even listen to Aai.

- Most importantly feeling guilty to have given hopes to the girl she loves and broken it and also worsened her condition.

- Unable to meet the girl whom she thinks she has let down.

- Not having her Virat sir by her side.

- Not allowed to let her Virat sir know what was happening in the house.

- Not able to share how she was feeling, what she is going through.

- And another most important thing, reality, Sai finds out about what the family has behind doing behind their back.

- Discovery of the truth and coming to know of their real face and the games they have played.

- Realisation that the accuser is the actual accused. 

- And the accused are none other than her Virat sir's family. 

When she felt she was the reason for the current condition of Devi Tai, she felt heartbrokedn, guilty and was ahsamed. 

She apologised to her from outside her room feeling guilty and also feeling helpless about not being able to go anywhere near the girl. 

Call to Virat

Few minutes of call is not an issue. She had time, it wasn't a big deal to be able to manage to make a few minutes call. But,

What was Sai's state? 

Will she be able to speak to Virat without giving away that she is worried, upset and tensed? 

If she calls him, will she be able to answer to questions that he might ask? 

Aai keeps advicing her not to inform Virat about anything and she also knows and understands that he need not be disturbed with the current happenings, how will the girl be able to make calls to him in such a state?

Most importantly, it is about his dil ke acche bade log, we have to understand what she also must be thinking as how difficult it would be for Virat to face the reality?

How would he feel when he comes to know who and what his family has been doing? 

It is not just about kidnapping. Virat was so emotional on the day Pulkit visited them. He felt ashamed that they kept him in dark and his Devi Tai's mental state was disturbed because she couldn't bear the separation from the love of her life, Pulkit. 

Wouldn't she think how Virat is now going to face this reality? How will he now feel that they have let his Tai go through so much of mental torture only to keep her away again from Pulkit?

What is expected from her? I don't expect her to become an IPS officer and chase goons and save Pulkit.

But I also don't know how a girl who has so got so many things running in her head and going through a whirlpool of emotions, was going to call her husband. She would have loved to speak to him, get some confidence and support and especially when she is missing him and is staying away from him this long for the first time.

The girl is staying away from a husband, whom she is confused whether he is actually her husband or not, but even then missing him, would like to have him by her side. 

The first time she is left alone and not having him by her side, she is subjected to all kinds of emotional pressure and torture and manipulation and is accused and made feel guilty.

Would it be okay if she called him for the sake of formality or for a courtesy to return his call or will it be good when she can call him when she is not clouded with emotions and will actually be able to talk from the bottom of the heart, with nothing else running in her mind.

Removing any unwanted thoughts and calling him with a blank and clear head is what is important and how anyone would prefer.

Her missing him was evident in the video call they had. He was smiling and she was not just missing him but looking at him feeling sorry for him.

Her tears did not only speak that she was missing him, it was also Virat's tears if he was to know what was happening with his sister, those tears spoke her state, her helplessness, her inability to share anything with him and also her inability to return his call. 

All the while ever since she discovered the truth, won't she be feeling sorry that things have turned very ugly in the house, unjust things are happening to his sister, he isn't available with not just her (Sai) but his sister whom he would want to be, and to top it all feeling sorry to be a son of this family who has absolutely no clue how dangerous they can be. He is not just a son but a police officer and how was he going to take all this is a matter of concern to her.

Let's also not forget that the girl has hardly had any time to be able to process or settle down with any kind of emotion. She is been subjected to attacks after attacks, be it emotional one or accusations.

And Sai might not love Virat like how Pakhi does, but if Pakhi was in her place, she would have tried to see how to make use of the situation and tried to poison him with a lot of things subjecting him to misery not caring about how a son would feel about the elders of his family. 

Let's not forget that Pakhi believed Kaku and posted a fake letter and helped Kaku in separating Devi Tai from Pulkit only to defeat Sai. Yes, she wasn't aware of the entire truth but she also didn't care, as what if Pulkit was really a good guy. She didn't care even when Devi Tai cried after Virat returned home with evidence. If this is the kind of things she is going to do, does it really matter if she has abundance of love for Virat or if she can give all the world's time to Virat or not.

Will Virat be able to apprieciate Pakhi's love, care and attention who didn't care to defend Shivani bua, Mohit and not who didn't care to help Devi Tai? 

Will Virat be better off with a person who is only going to love him and wouldn't care about anyone in his house? 

On the other hand Sai, doesn't even know where she stands in Virat's life, even though she doesn't love him, she will respect his love for his family and will never misuse her position as his wife. 

Let us also recall that the girl was shattered, left heartbroken, left all alone, cried sitting in her room was unable to share her state with her husband because she was warned not to share about anything with her husband. 

She couldn't call him then, the time she needed him the most, she tried to gather herself up, thankfully Aai took care of her and fed her even though Aai was upset with her. 

I mentioned this in some other post too, did Virat call or inform anyone from the hospital when he was looking after another Samrat and his daughter? Why didn't he think of informing his Aai atleast? It is not like he was in a dangerous mission or in a place where he had no signal, why did he not call them? 

He was feeling very emotional, his emotions overpowered him, clouded his thoughts. He too could have asked some SI or someone to take care of the guy in hospital and officially ensured the girl was taken care of right? Sai had also called him that afternoon and he said he will call her back, why didn't he?

What would have happened if Sai had not reached the hospital on her own? Would Virat have even realised he had to call her or his family? He let the girl play with his phone? 

Sai is in a much more worse situation than how he was that night. 

Does this mean Virat doesn't care about Sai? Has no regards for her? Can this one instance or many such instances when he acted unfair with Sai, without knowing the entire truth, be used as a reason to consider him unfit to be Sai's husband?

All I am saying is the emotions can weaken people, when they are in a turmoil, it is hard to think straight and fail to even do things that is needed or which is right. And I have explained what state Sai is in, it is upto you all to try and understand. 

I chose to reply to @msin post and to reply to many others in that post through this post since I thought this cannot be posted as just a reply to a post but is needed as a separate one. 

Edited by laksh - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh thumbnail

Tagging you all since you might be interested, please let me know if you do not agree with me. 

laksh thumbnail

Tagging you all since you might be interested, please let me know if you do not agree with me. 

laksh thumbnail

Wow very well put ... I agree .. it is overwhelming for her thoda zyada emotional Ho  jati ..I would have loved it .. but yes under the circumstances this is an acceptable behaviour 

hedwig_potter thumbnail

Well said👏👏👏

I agree, and I too saw posts complaining about Sai's behaviour. I thought about all these reasons too, don't have much time to write long posts today.❤️

You explained it nicely👍🏼🤗

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

You explained pretty much everything ....

laksh thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: hedwig_potter

Well said👏👏👏

I agree, and I too saw posts complaining about Sai's behaviour. I thought about all these reasons too, don't have much time to write long posts today.❤️

You explained it nicely👍🏼🤗

You can add some of your points, I am sure everyone would love to know 😊

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: laksh

I'm not watching the show now a days. I watched the episode last night as I saw a post yesterday and I realised the episode was going to be interesting and I was not disappointed. I will not watch today. Today I'm going to watch India vs England. So I might be influenced by your post and completely agree with everything you wrote.😆I won't be able to give an objective opinion🥺

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Absolutely loved your post. 

Cuz here we are not justifying or bashing anyone,but simply we are trying to look at the situation like Sai.

Agreed your view and loved it as well.

And let's speak using Sai's personality over here ,and her emotional turmoils.

1. To always speak truth

Sai's this ability also reflects in the phone call. Why am I stating this and how it is related over here? Look,a person who is used to speak truth always ,that person will also have difficulty to hide truth. Even a normal person undergoes this,and Sai is a strong supporter of truth so,for her hiding truth is equivalent to telling lies for such people. And wouldn't it have crossed her mind once ,that she could somehow speak out,not act,not lie, as in not the entire truth,but atleast devi tai's condition. So,she was struggling ,to hold herself back,cuz speaking of experience here,but most of emotional breakdowns leads to blurting out everything, here she cant,one she is restricted to and other is she shouldn't over here. So,how to avoid words slipping out in such circumstances?Obviously avoid as much as you can; restrict your actions, interactions and words.

2. Agreed point,too much burden

Emotional burdens. Not this one,as in from beginning lets see a graph. Grief fron her fathers death,confusion and struggle with the present scenario,which includes almost all sorts of unwanyed emotions,which most of the time a person wants to escape. But,in a span of three to four days,she endured a lot. 

Not coming out as a joke,but this fits right here,my father always says a scenario of how words and emotions can be seen through actions. This is what my father says,he tells that once if a husband comes home and calmly speaks with a wife,than see the food of the day. And then he said that ,if a husband comes and vents out frustration on his wife,than you can see her frustration in that food easily even if the dishes are of yesterday . And shockingly this theory still works in my home. 

Even Sai was subjected to a lot,first Sai ,even though was somehow guilty of her action with a tad bit at some point,but she never stopped or questioned herself or her decision making ability. But this time all of this were at stake,and even her confidence and self respect too. Then she also lost her major support system over here,as you said guilt trips ,these are worst cases, so this is all quite harsh on any human being, and so was on Sai and she was reflecting them as she had got the time to comtemplate them only today while with Virat. Usse aaj hi fursat mili,because maybe she went on a flashback on how and what are happening in his absense. And she needed him at that moment. 

She needs time,but she is not getting it unfortunately. Waqt toh do,to get a grip.

Now ,I even feel worried for Virat,cuz Sai discovered these truth and Sai's case is different . But for Virat,atleast a part of truth will be known one day or the other, and for him it will not be a hurdle race as it is for Sai,it will be a slap to him,a tight one,painful ,unexpected, sudden and leaves a volume to deal with in the ears.

Nice post.❤❤