DarshNi OS - Love never fails

Posted: 3 years ago

(Tears blurred her vision, as clutching on her cell phone she ran towards her car, ignoring her friend who was yelling behind her running after her, which she failed to hear, she can't acknowledge it in pure state of denial she ran, what's the point to stay? , as soon he walked passed by her without sparing a glance at her, a glance she yearn from years but now it was pointless even if he does. Because the glance will be lifeless, stepping inside the car, she let her emotion get better of her she didn't pretend to be strong. Though the driver get surprise to see her so miserably in emotional stress which was rare, he made no sign to judge her or ask).

"Take me home Kaka, take me Home!...

(He was about to start the car to drive her to office per her previous order, but the sudden change of plan made him bewildered, as well curious he wanted to know the reason. But he knew no matter how humble she's she can't share her troubles with him. He's just a driver. Where's Nandini cover her face, and started weeping on her unfortunate fate. A while ago making her way out to leave the function she end up colliding with a guy which made her award fall on floor, the glass gold piece star got a crack).

"God you broke my award, can't you see dammit!..

(She expressed, her disappointment and annoyance, straightforwardly, picking her Award she look up and gasp, when the familiar face come in her view a face she dreamt in her lone time, a face she didn't knew in her heart yearning to see again. From past few years, the sight of him made her speechless and stunned. She felt annoyed to see him wearing glasses she so wanted to see his gaze her reflection in his captivating dark intense eyes because it's first, time he's gazing at her way).

"Mam, we apologize, actually Sir can't see!.

"What?.

(The men who look like his assistant didn't said anything further and lead him away, he walked passed by her without sparing a glance at her like years back. but this time leaving her stunned with shock, instead of adoration and lost. Did he really meant what I think he did? No he can't be never, but is this reason she fail to feel anything over his gaze on her?. Lord No please, she was in denial state as she watch his retreating back acknowledging other known people through nod of head, or by folding his hands). 

"Hey Nandini did you thanked your saviour?.. 

(The voice of her friend, startled her, where's the expression confusion made it oblivious she didn't understand what he meant. So the guy spoke further).

"Yes Darsh Rawal there he was the one who saved you week ago from drowning In lake!..

"WHAT he did? He saved me? 

(And that's when her heart whimpered, if it could make sound she was sure it will be more loud than any other, she can't forget the sight of Men leaving with support of stick, when while posing for camera near lake she Tripped and fall into lake, not acquainted with Swimming she start to drown, the people yell for help when a person jump and bring her out she didn't saw the face cause she was in shock and dizzy. However she did noticed him leaving, later come to know the person who saved her was blind. No this can't be!. He always been my saviour not this time that guy! No, in state of denial. Her heart yelled she didn't wanted to accept the truth it was unacceptable. Her cry turn into sob which grew loud and made the driver uncomfortable , he stopped the car, and passed her water).

"Have it beta!..

"Just take me home kaka!.

"I will but first calm down!.. drink it you will feel better!.

(Nandini  nodded taking bottle she open the cap, to drink only few small sip she taken, but end up feeling like someone is choking her, she was growing breathless opening the car door she hurriedly stepped out. And end up emptying her stomach on ground).

"Should we visit doctor?

"No, just home!..

(Saying this, wiping her face she stepped inside the car again, feeling sick, her heart was on fire mind was going numb, as the memory of past flashed In front of her eyes, when she met her saviour first time in her life, her saviour her first crush her first love).

"Now it's your turn to sing beautiful"

(It was her first day in UNI, Caught in group of newbie who were tagged by senior , she knew ragging is banned what seniors are doing it's illegal, but she had no choice and give in, with each student going away her heart thudded more in anxiousness when her turn arrive then to even having passion for singing she fail to speak or say anything).

"Let her go!.

(She hear the most magnificent Dominant firm Voice, but didn't had courage to look up at the owner of such a Authoritative voice).

"We are just introducing each other!. 

"Really when bullying others become form of introduction Ravi?.

"Darsh it's harmless we aren't troubling her, right beautiful?

(The guy name Ravi stated calmly and ask her in last but the grin on face made it clear he'd like to hear yes as an answer, not knowing what to say ? no and get troubled by the bully later or say yes and encourage their act of bullying others? Uncertain she just shrugged her shoulder).

"Ravi leave with your gang and it's last time if you are seen bullying anyone, the consequence will be grave!.

(It was like love at first sight for her, when she finally look up at him warning Ravi and his minions, that Sharp Look, and heart throbbing voice. Dressed in Black shirt and Jeans, holding cell phone in one hand, and book in other , his entire standing posture scream Authority, the way he was conversing she just watch him, but then he walked passed by her with his friends without sparing a glance at her. It was her first day, and he was her saviour, she couldn't help but idolize him he later approach their class introduce himself as Student union President, left his number for All to approach him in need, she noted it to but never get courage to call him, Darsh Rawal son of Anil Rawal an MP of national political Party, surely the trait of leadership comes naturally to him. Her first year was his last in UNI, but that doesn't stopped her from feeling attracted towards him, her admiration for him grew with each passing day whenever they walk by each other she couldn't help take a snap of him. He was known figure in UNI where's she an Average first Year student known for three things, her studies ,Passion for music and Pro Football player. Even if she try not to it was impossible for her, to be ignorant over his Presence because of others who will gush over his arrival ,talk about him often and she will just hear with smile on face pride in heart. But she realized her feelings are way more strong than mere crush ,when she saw him getting proposed by one of his Batch mates girl Alina, her heart burn with ache when he accepted and she come to know later he was himself planning to propose that girl but she beat him at it. It's true we understand the value of something someone when we lose it to other, when he was single she just admired him from far but when he become committed she truly realized he rule her heart. Her friend notice but she changed the topic and refused to let them know about her Failure in love).

"Beta, we reach!.

(Coming out of her pages of past, which she thought left behind sealed with lock, to never open back, made her sigh, wiping her tears, she rushed out of her car towards her villa, hoping against hope no one see her coming inside with teary face).

"Nandini, you are back, we are so happy to see your achievements!.. hey what's this tears?.

(Looking down at her Grandma sitting on wheelchair, Nandini let out a sob, and Kneeling down  she hugged her tightly. Making her more concern, caressing her head her grandmother ask again this time with more warmth).

"What happen bacchey? Are you upset about your parents not attending the award ceremony?.

(Ask the grandmother in curiosity thinking the absence of Her parent at ceremony cause her Pain, but this won't be the first time when they weren't part of her achievement, they love her lot, but her decision to leave their business, to aim her Passion, fulfil her dream to become Vocalist disappointed them, if that's not enough then her continued rejection to every proposal made them more distant from her).

"Dadi Ma!.."Why life is so unfair, why it's bring pain to good people?.

"Don't talk in riddle, tell me what happen?..

(The demand startled her, she look up at her grandmother who was already staring at her eagerly, in anticipation to know the reason behind her vulnerability. But wiping her tears she get up mumbling nothing she just ran towards her room. The grandmother wasn't one to back, she moved out of living area on wheel chair. And get approach by Hari their driver).

"Namstey Dadi!.. 

"Namstey, how's your son now?..

"By God grace he's doing well now!.

"Good, Hari, did something happen at Award ceremony?.

"How I will know Dadi, I'm not allow to be in!.. here's your medicine!..

(Nodding to him in understanding she took the bag of medicine from him, thought carefully, she knows her granddaughter sensitive Empathetic heart, but she knew her to be strong as well. Then what could have happened to make her feel awful? Was her concerns but she knew Nandini won't tell her anything. Sighing she decided to give her sometime. But then grew stunned to see her coming downstairs ready to leave before she could called out for her Nandini was out of villa instead of asking Hari, she took key and drive away on own).

"God you broke my award, can't you see dammit!..

(The familiar voice which has been part of his daily routine , was now full of disappointment and annoyance, as he felt a strong gaze up on himself, if he trusted his hearing sense better he was sure she let out a gasp of surprise as soon her gaze fall on his face. But he stood frozen on his place, stunned unable to reply back. For minute no one said anything the silence was uncomfortable. Which get shunned by another men voice).

"Mam, we apologize, actually Sir can't see!.

(He closed his eyes, hearing his assistant word, not like it make difference, he won't be able to see it with open eye either, still whenever he was introduced as blind is either cause he just caused damage to someone or he's pushed to approach towards other for relation. It hurt him, lot way more than anything).

"What? No this can't be!...

(The vulnerability of his heart was expose once again, hearing about his disability. He can't see because he's  blind, nothing could be done of his eyes anymore. But he was overwhelmed by the voice, "Nandini Basu" the knowns vocalist for whom he was here? However a part of him could senses the familiarity of gaze, but what moved him was her words why she was in denial? Instead of being angry? Or like any other having pity? Why her voice express grief to him?. Something is missing he can feel it, but then a hand on shoulder start to lead him inside the hotel. Though he didn't hear but he was sure she is still watching him, he could feel the familiarity of gaze, there's this odd feeling he hadn't felt from years till now. Later the evening went with him being engaged in conversation with rest of people he couldn't help but think about "Nandini Basu" known for her heart winning voice as part of Music industry. Her voice is her identity, he wonder after hearing her in person, is she beautiful like her voice?. But then he chided himself, why he's thinking about her? Or her beauty? no When was the last time he thought about girl? Oh yes he did when he was left alone by Alina, as soon she came In-term with his blindness after the accident. The reason was reasonable in his opinion, yet it broke him, that he had become incapable of being loved by any. She was sincerely by his side, throughout his recovery but when the revelation of his incurable blindness come she had to leave him).

"I'm sorry, I can't become your crutches for life!. You to have sister I'm sure you won't want a person like... I'm sorry please!.. 

"I know it's unethical selfish of me to leave you in need, when I vow to be at your side till enternity!. But I can't do this, I'm sorry Darsh!..

(Though she didn't called him blind but, the unsaid word weigh more than the spoken word. His whole body begin to tremble, He didn't said anything speechless, he just gave a nod, love is blind ,but can't love a blind? Go on blind dates, but can't date a blind? Why... his mind yelled as heart ache , The irony of bitter truth of unfair life broke him, as he sat stunned on the bed of his room. Where the clicking of heels and voice of disappearing footsteps reveal the four year of his relationship ended, that he lost his best friend his girlfriend who was his three month old fiancé as well, as the realisation sink in he let himself cry out on his unfortunate fate. He never wronged anyone then why? Him leaving all the evil people out their why God made him suffer now?. When a known person  who claimed to love him, left him because of his disability, how an unknown person could accept him with it?. How and why anyone will? But later on as time passed he come in term with his disability he realized, Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”  that's what he did, at first he was In denial that he's incapable of anything, henceforth he took it on challenge to prove himself capable of living like any other normal it was hard he had to fight with his own insecurity, struggle with his over concern parents, but because of their lavish lifestyle it was harder, to stay part from media, and out of gossiping people, who had nothing to do either than pity or mock him, henceforth he decided to go ahead with his passion for photography, he knew he's is being stupid but he wanted to be stupid for while just to get taste of life which is being cruel on him. His parents didn't minded they were to shaken by the reality of his life, that they fail to advise him against his decision, In case they made him feel like incapable person or unknowingly lead him to depression. From then on he didn't think about any girl until today when he's found himself thinking about Nandini Basu).

"Sir you alright? Would you like me to play Music? 

(Coming to present, he just "Hmm in response as the driver played the music in car and continue driving. As the music begin the lyrics made him fall more as his heart warmed up, again the familiar voice).

"Khali Khaali din tere bin, Kaali kaali rate tere bin 

Maagu Yahi Rab se dua, Ho na jaau tujhse Juda.

"Rab se meri itni dua hai, gam tujhe chuu naa paaye

Mere hisse Likh de caahe, Teri saari balaayein."

(All her song are full with love, yearning, prayer, most importantly they re relatable. And he couldn't pin point, but he felt connected to it whenever he hear them as if it's sang for very special person. He thought about Alina, did she think about him? He hadn't hear about her from the time she left, Was it so easy for her to move on from him?. Then why it's so hard for him to move on? He has successful career what's stopping him from approaching further in life to have a life partner?.. because you don't want anyone to commit for life time compromise for you, adjustment is ok but compromise? No never, he didn't compromise with his Passion than how can he expect anyone to compromise with their life or life style for him?. the sudden advertisment made him come to present the song over?, He didn't get to say anything to her, when he met her today, but he hoped to meet her again after all she's singer who rule his heart by her songs. But what he will say to her if he met her ever? Hi I'm your ardent fan hear all of your song on regular basis? Sh sound so lame he's no longer a teenager, that will be so embarrassing if he rambles like this ever In front of her what she will think about him?. Perhaps I introduce myself as Photographer? And then what ask her out on date idiot, she's known Singer and you a photographer have no Involvement with each other. His mind chided him, and he realized how idiotic he's sounding now, a mere fraction second of meet and he's thinking about her more than ever?.

"Kehte hai khuda ne iss jahan, mein sabhi ke liye

Kisi na Kisi ko hai, banaya har Kisi ke liye."

"Tera milna hai ,  uss Rab ka ishara Mano 

mujhko Banaya there Jaise hi Kisi Ka liye!.

(The song break his thought as he leaned back on seat, could this be sign? Is it possible there's anyone out there for him? To love him to accept him the way he's ? Why Whining like kid? Single life isn't miserable, many successful people left indelible mark on pages of history were single and even now there are many making name being single. Why one need partner when they have successful life to cherish celebrate and work on?. He don't need anyone).

"Sir we reach!..

(Nodding he wear his glasses, then step out of car, he was back to home after six month, definitely s short period but for his parent it was big he knew he need to face his mother who must've waiting to welcome him. Placing his hand on coat, he begin to undo the button when something fall on his lap, he checked, then realised it's heart charm Pendant with D craved on it, was stuck with his coat button, till now and no one inform him?. He caressed it for while and unknowingly pressed on the Initial letter, when something beeped and A tune begin to play. He hear the tune in stunned, it was his favourite tune, he learnt from his Granny, to play on harmonica. Which he stopped playing after UNI, but this made it clear the pendant owner know him from before. "D, does it stand for my name? Or the Owner?. He thought, but sound of his mother made him come to present as he approach her).

"But Nandini I'm not Private investigator!..

(Whined the girl sitting on chair, behind the desk, fixing her spec, staring up from file to Nandini who arrive at office was inspecting the musical instruments).

"Then appoint one, because I wants to know about Mr Darsh Rawal!..

"But why? We have no association with him in professional level!..

"Ahana, I don't think you are paid for asking questions!..

(Ahana bite her lower lip in embarrassment, it's the first time Nandini had use stern professional attitude with her. But at end she observed her carefully and realized, there's more than she demanded. As now sitting on chair, Nandini was checking the song she need to work on, even her posture looked focused but the gaze convey she distant).

"Is there something wrong?.

"Just get the task done! And do me favour, don't let anyone know about this!...not even Dadi!..

(Ahana eyes widened up in surprise, she can hide things from all, but Kalindi Basu Nandini's grandmother , no that's not possible for her but she had very little choice to protest. And watching unpredictable mood of Nandini she didn't wanted to rile her up, so she just nodded in agreement and dialled a number. Where's Nandini Unable to focus on anything, she started to search about Darsh Rawal soon enough many articles related to him pop up on the site, as she start to read it. Carefully at first there were many image of him receiving award, about various Competition and exhibition to, then there were some pages revealing about some of his blog written about photography.  Watching them, her eyes welled up in Pride, as she realised even losing sight he still has that passion In him to be what he wanted to be. His patience, his never giving up attitude, his charismatic smile, Dashing look, she stared at his image, then start to caressed it with her finger. Oh she wants to meet him already but how? What she will say? He won't even remember forget remembering he won't know her either!. "Who is she to him anyway?. The last thought made her heart ache with vulnerability. It was an Accident which made him lose his eyesight per some articles, his girlfriend Alina Petrove, Broke their four year of relationship with him. She was his fiancé to, the year the accident takes place they were going to get married, this must have shaken him to the core of his heart, he loved her to much. Thought Nandini, I wished I was there for you, but no I was busy in trying to forget you attempting to make my dream comes true. I am sorry Darsh, she knew it wasn't her fault, he was never hers that she should wait upon him. Still the reality of his life moved her why after 8 year she met him again? Is this sign for her? To get a gut and approach him?. Or is it twisted way of life to test her? And her love for him? Year back she didn't approach him because of her shy self, later completely discard her feelings because he become committed but now?. She's isn't  same shy newbie of UNI, neither he's committed, she want to try her luck? But how? Just because he's single doesn't mean he's approachable, or he is? And what about her? Her parent's? They will definitely opposed her if she say she wants him, clutching her forehead she leaned back on Chair. “Darsh why you? Why leaving all despicable people out there it's you who met with this unfortunate tragedy?. Why? Why Me? Why leaving everyone out in UNI I fall for you?. Why the life is so unfair?. A sigh escape from her mouth, as she stared up at the ceiling, her welled up eyes fail to guard the tears and they leak out. My friend were right I'm hopeless, truly hopeless her cell buzzed making her come to present, out of habit her hand went on the pendant while picking the cell from other hand from table, when the emptiness revealed the absence of her pendant made her leave the cell phone and look around frantically).

"Where I lost it?.

(Getting up from chair, she started to roam in the cabin looking down, but didn't find it anywhere, her cell buzzed again but she ignored it, however the caller wasn't habitual to ignorance so again the cell buzzed sighing she made her way to table and picked the call but till then her cell went dead. She Checked her wrist watch 11: 23, time to go home, looking at the cabin one last time, she picked her bag and started to walk out of their).

"Shobit?...I return after Six month instead of being first you aren't even last to welcome me!..

(Stated Darsh, caressing his young brothers Shoulder, unable to accept the tragdey and entangled emotional Relations of their family. His brother isn't same anymore, a blind can see more than any other, how he cannot understand his Brother's plight? Who was his partner in crime?. The brother who was known fast driver Passionate for sports car, now he get petrified with the thought of touching the steering wheel? The Boy who search for mother first as soon he return from college or his outing, stepped in Home, now don't even ask for her in case his presence made her feel enraged on him? The Boy who was first to tell his mother and siblings about his new crush now fail to express about his love to them?. What could be more agonizing than this? He sigh inwardly as he recall about his brother talking to his grandfather and father to have word with them).

"What's this bro! From when you start wearing pendant?..

(Shobit as usual try to change the topic, lighten the mood, Darsh realized, his younger brother had grown up, he learnt to hid his pain behind his Frank jolly mood. Smiling he was about to snatch the pendant from him)..

"I always wanted to present you something like this, but it's unique!..

"Yes it is!.. but it's not mine, neither anyone gifted me!..

"Then how did you got this?. From where?..

"Perhaps the hotel, where an award ceremony was held!..

"So brother did you met her?. 

"Who?.

"Nandini Basu, the vocalist!.. 

"Perhaps it's belong to her!..

(Mumbled Darsh thoughtfully taking the pendant from Shobit, and started to make his way to his room, not knowing how he made his brother amazed, "finally " mumbling to himself, Shobit pick his cell and dialled a number after watching his brother retreating back. But to his annoyance the call first went unanswered and later switched off uff it's waste to try number. So he decides to leave a message for the person).

"Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya namah, the chanting of Mantra made Nandini smile, as she descend downstairs, to approach The temple for participating in Arti. But upon her reach the Arti begin Om Jai Jagadish Hare, Swami Jaya Jagadish Hare!. Smiling she to started to sing along with them touching her parents and grandmother foot she faced the Idol of Lord Krishna and bow to it while later offering her Arti, then Prashad her grandmother Ask her).

"May the blessing of Lord remain with you! How are you feeling today?.

"Thank you, I'm fine dadi Ma!..

"That your look says to, anything special?..

(Nandini, blushes at her grandmother teasing remark, them help her to reach dinning area for breakfast on wheel chair. But didn't reply at all, as we parents join her on table to she Breath a  sigh hoping the conversation don't begin with her marriage but she was perhaps little to Late to hope).

"Nandini, your aunt has brought a proposal of guy for you!..he owned even management Business!...

"We aren't saying you to say yes! But we wants to you to meet him!..

"Stop both of you can't let my granddaughter enjoy her breakfast in peace huh!..

"Ma we just want her to!..

"Not a word More Vishal, eat in silence!...

(Nandini lower her head, taking one more paratha, amused at her grandmother taking her stand, she was uncertain how to let everyone know about her choice. But she was certain about one thing her grandmother will support her?. IF no, then to she's isn't going to give up on him, entire night she spent restlessly thinking about him and herself. And at last come to conclusions their meet may no be sign for her to approach him, but it's definitely worth trying to express herself to him. Her cell beeped notifying her about the mail, she open to check it, her day is going to be hectic, she thought, while heading outside her villa with her bag, Hari open the car door for her).

"Kaka, to Breeze Lounge"

(Inform Nandini to her driver who nodded and begin to drive towards the venue, she check her appearance in mirror, Hari look at her twice, and realized she's in good mood today. Breeze Lounge one of his favourite place, in UNI time and ow to huh?. Thought Nandini, as she reach the entrance of it, stepping out of car, she met with few visitor who stopped her for selfie, being her humble self she allow them).

"Mr Rawal?.

(The receptionist upon hearing her was going to escort her to him, but she stopped her and ask about book table, obtaining the info, she approach him on own. Found him sitting on chair in relax posture facing outside, yet reaching closure she sense a change in his body language which made her oblivious that he's aware of being approached by her)

"Greetings Mr Rawal" hope I'm not late!.

(She had raised her hand to shake with him out of Formal greetings etiquette, but saw him acknowledging it with nod, dejectedly she pulled her hand down. Then placing her bag sat on chair opposite to him).

"You didn't order anything? Waiting for me to order?

"Uh I didn't felt like having anything!..

"Oh are you full?. Know what Mr Rawal the Corn Cheese Cigar Rolls are best here!..

"Miss Basu, I is this belongs to you?.

(Ask Darsh straightforwardly opening a box holding it up on table, so that she can see to, the sight of Pendant made her excited as well nervous, did he hear the tune set with it? Let's hope not, thought Nandini inwardly then nodded, staring at him but then face palmed Herself inwardly upon realizing the bitter truth he can't see)

"Um Yes, it's mine!..

"You know me? 

"Who won't Known the well known Photographer!..

"Not with my profession you know me from my academic years of college!..

(That was more a statement than a question, she gulped nervously, raised her hand to take her pendant custody but he closed the box clutching on it tight. Which made her stunned, how did he? But then shrugging off she realised he won't let her have it until she gave answer to him. It's pointless to lie).

"I do!.

"As batch mate?... 

"As admirer!.

(She replied nervously with shy smile, little relieved he can't see her blushing, but she could see the colour shade on him, he was blushing? Or growing angry? She knew not but she was determined to not get unnerved by her emotion and give a try to them).

"You were student Union president, helped me on my first day!.

(She stopped speaking hoping him to say something but he sat silently, then give a nod and his brow furrowed, is this sign of is he thinking or it's disappointment? Or Sign to speak more?.  She hoped to be the later one. Sighing she open to speak again when he spoke).

"Pro Football player  and represented FST as Captain?.

(The question made her heart warm up, he knew her? Not for once her gaze left from his face, as she wanted to memorize his feature well. Where's Darsh was eager to know, is she same girl he saw passionately practicing at football court? whenever he was on way to lab? Though He received the answer soon)

"Yes" that's me!..

(The reply made him smile in amusement, he couldn't believe the irony of life the person he admire for being the known vocalist, turn out one of his own admirer? He had heard about her in UNI but never seen or think about her more than a Bright student, his junior and passionate Player. His friend told him many time they seen her taking huge interest in him. But he ignore it thinking it to be childish crush of girl like many other having on him. But today he don't know what to say he find the situation amusing and speechless while he was lot in thought she look at him, with smile numerous emotion were rising in her heart a part of her was scared of unpredictable life Set, she wanted to confess it right then and there. But she don't know how to, but minute later mustering the courage she open her mouth to speak)..

"OMG what a lucky Day my favourite photographer and Vocalist" Sir Mam a selfie please! 

(Darsh Nandini both get up, though uncomfortable he didn't deny the person who approach him, but watching him at discomfort, Nandini held his hand and gave a firm squeeze a sign of assurance then face the camera he didn't knew how many approach them, but by voice it was clear at least there's two guy but then he could feel more gaze).

"You both are Heart conqueror! You Inspired me Sir through your way to overcome the only weakness! 

"And your song Mam I hadn't missed any of it eager for upcoming one to!. 

(Darsh gave a nod, after the fan was satisfied over getting selfie with them, she was or to provide assurance to him, but he felt her own hand turning cold, did the person made her feel uncomfortable he felt her releasing his hand and he immediately felt uncomfortable with the emptiness and missed the warmth her hand was providing).

"We should leave from here unless we want to face more fans!..

(Nandini said calmly, but he could sense the restlessness, now he was sure something is bothering her, she was ok a while ago? He so wish he could see the reason but helpless he decided to communicate).

"Is everything alright?..

"Yes with you nothing can go wrong!..

"Excuse me!..

"Um nothing forget it!.. "we should leave!..

"I'm blind, know that? There's no hope for me to regain my eye-sight should clear it to you!..

"I don't see how it's concern me!..

"It's not to see it's to understand!. That I'm just blind not deaf! I hear you clearly! Miss Basu I think it's better if you move on!..

"You think I didn't tried? I tried my best to move on, since the day I saw you embracing other! But I couldn't!..

(She didn't wanted to take the name of Alina, didn't wanted to push him in her memory, but sudden change of emotion on his face was enough to alarmed her, to distract him she held his hand and pulled it over her heart without hesitation).

"It's not just a blood pumping organ, it's heart which feel and beats, not only for my survival but for you too! 

"Miss Basu, "You don't understand!.. 

"But you do you can. Know I tried my best but failed and I'm tired of trying again and again!.. I thought perfection is illusion until I comes to know you!..

(he could feel her irregular heart beat, he could sense her desperation and anxiousness through her hold on his hand, he could hear the determination, Exhaustion and her vulnerability. He felt speechless , overwhelmed upon hearing her, he never anticipated to hear such a thing ever after his accident, after his break- up with alina, after his meets with other girls, who either approach him to become part of his influential rich Family. Or they were to have imperfections like him, and was forced to see him cause of their own family pressure. It's been long since he accepted his reality, and learn to believe he's incapable of being anyone's life partner, people have high expectations when it's comes to their partners and he's far from their expectations. But today he's hearing things from girl who is known public figure, who is strong, beautiful, and perfect to, he didn't knew what to say anymore. He could feel the wall he build to not think about love, beginning to crack, that to over one meet, her company is more infectious than any virus, henceforth he decided to leave, Releasing his hand, from hers, he turned around and begin to walk away. But she held his hand and stopped him, uncertain he halted to know what she has next to say).

"8 years weren't enough to make me move on when I tried to do so hard when I knew you as committed!. Then now? I can't because I wants you no else!..

(The words made him gulp nervously, he never hear such a determined voice, Is she crazy? To wants me after knowing I'm blind? Shobit was right, love is sevenths sense to destroy all six sense and make a person nonsense. He chuckled inwardly still alarmed by her stand on her love. Wish Alina was even Half stubborn as her perhaps he won't be here listening her he thought while moving ahead as she let him walk away when a song played on stage halt him on his place).

"Kisi aur ke sang Tumhare Siwaaa, 

Kahin aur Mera guzara Nahin hai!.

"Nahin ji sakenge, Bina ham tumhare

"Hame aur koi gawara Nahin hai,

"koi aur tum sa pyaara Nahin hai!.

(The song was full of love, yearning, and most importantly loyal confession, he couldn't believe it she just sang her song at this moment, it was new song teaser , her next project?  He thought but chided himself how it's bother him? And start to walk away, little did he knew it's the beginning? There's no escaping for him from her or her love anymore. Because true Love Never fails).

Edited by Evil_Flower_08 - 3 years ago

Res

Updated now

Fantastic one.👏

The way you portrayed Darsh and Nandini here is worthy to read. Really loved both of them here. Btw he is the first crush of her that sounds really interesting. Hope so in the show also they have portrayed characters like this.

Relation of Grandmother and Nandini also lovely its good someone is there to understand her with whom she can talk and share everything.😊

Feel so sad for Darsh when Alina left him in the most difficult phase of his life. And when Nandini came to now about darsh's blindness she couldn't believe. There i can feel her emotions in your story. She tried her best to find out the history of Darsh what happend to him? where is Alina? She wants to know everything about him.

Love the bond between Shobhit and Darsh here also. And yes i can say shobhit had grown up now he hid his pain from everyone even from his brother also.🤔

Woww finally she confessed her feelings towards Darsh. After knowing his condition she is ready to spend her life with him. I must say its true love.❤️ 

I am really impressed with your writing. Keep writing Avi🤗

Edited by Bhavisweet03 - 3 years ago

👏👏👏Heart touching story ❤️

Originally posted by A.Theepa

👏👏👏Heart touching story ❤️

Thank you so much 🌹

I'm glad you enjoyed☺️

Love it! love it! Love it! Love it! ❤️

And yes...

Love it, welcome on ANNS forum, see the irony, I was just rewatching some of my fav episodes of Jodha Akbar and I met you.

Originally posted by 999loveyourself

Love it! love it! Love it! Love it! ❤️

And yes...

Love it, welcome on ANNS forum, see the irony, I was just rewatching some of my fav episodes of Jodha Akbar and I met you.

Wow  thank you so much 🌹 for loving this one ☺️

I'm touched by your warm welcome 😳 thank you 🤗

Awe that's beautiful surprise, as JA is my favourite show I arrive here from JA forum only😆

Thank you once again for beautiful review⭐️

Take care 🤗

Wow!! One word... Awesome. 👏 👏 👏

I just loved reading this. This is simply fantastic... Simply beautiful and heart touching. Also, loved the portrayal of all the characters... especially Darsh and Nandini. 

I must say, you are one of the best writers that I have come across till now... ❤️

Also, welcome to the forum Avi... 🤗

Hoping to read more such amazing stories by you.

So beautifully written. I enjoyed it very much! Thanks for writing this ❤️

Beautiful story ❤️❤️, so heart touching ❤️❤️. Making Nandini a singer is a great idea

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

Res

Updated now

Finally 

Fantastic one.👏

"Thank you so much 🤗

The way you portrayed Darsh and Nandini here is worthy to read. Really loved both of them here. Btw he is the first crush of her that sounds really interesting. Hope so in the show also they have portrayed characters like this.

Yes just wished thing happened like this  she I saw the promo of this show I expected her silence to go like denial or the way I writes here 😆I'm humble to know, you really enjoyed and liked reading it ⭐️They would have if they had used their own mind but they just went for copying plot so can't how for anything new though 😆 however I'm overwhelmed that you find it worthy of show being portrayed like I wrote☺️ thank you 🤗

Relation of Grandmother and Nandini also lovely its good someone is there to understand her with whom she can talk and share everything.😊

Thank you 🤗Yes there's always this one person in family we trust and share everything without hesitation 😳 her grandmother was exactly that person ☺️

Feel so sad for Darsh when Alina left him in the most difficult phase of his life. And when Nandini came to now about darsh's blindness she couldn't believe. There i can feel her emotions in your story. She tried her best to find out the history of Darsh what happend to him? where is Alina? She wants to know everything about him.

"Know Bhavi For any author apart from entertaining reader 😳 it's important to make reader feel connected and relate with character of story their emotion⭐️ so when you say you could really feel Nandu desperation to know about him, to approach him and pain of Darsh his vulnerability of being left heart broken made me happy because it's sign of my success as an author ☺️ thanks lot Bhavi 😳

Love the bond between Shobhit and Darsh here also. And yes i can say shobhit had grown up now he hid his pain from everyone even from his brother also.🤔

Yes my heart goes for Shobhit everytime 😭 whenever he smile hiding his pain is 💔 for me 😒 but the siblings bond of Darsh Shobhit 

Woww finally she confessed her feelings towards Darsh. After knowing his condition she is ready to spend her life with him. I must say its true love.❤️ 

Yes finally after all those yearning, hesitation, overcoming shyness, she finally confessed 😎

Bold underlined -i will add further  and true love never fails 😳

I am really impressed with your writing. Keep writing Avi🤗

Thank you Bhavi, you truly made my day, I am so fortunate to read such a wonderful analysed review ☺️thank you ☺️