WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Shaan and Aastha's conversation about Shakhi was really enlightening. The usually wishy-washy Shaan said very strongly today that he did not want Anokhi to have feelings for Shaurya, because she will only be treated the way Aastha was treated many years ago. Because after all, Shaurya is his son. And cue the next scene, of Shaurya and Anokhi laughing in the car. The way that scene played out gave me the chills

The way things are unfolding seem very rapid now, as even Reema knows about her professor's feels😆. With the way Shaan's and Aastha's conversation went, I do think we're reaching a speed bump. What the speed bump is, I don't know. It could be Shaurya realizing his feelings and possibly feeling ashamed of them. Or it could be he realizes his feelings for her but rejects them because Anokhi at her very essence is truly Aastha 2.0.

Things are definitely gonna get interesting, especially after the highs from the amazing episodes this week😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I am just so happy, if not Astha... Shaan displayed the reluctance for Shaurya and Anokhi's alliance... It could be temporary but the Shaurya should come out of his anger for Astha by understanding how his image of his parents can literally Jeopardize his relationship with Anokhi... 

I would have been happier if Astha was the one objecting or if Astha starts considering toxicity involved with their relationship with Saberwals in picture... 

And with Reema in precap, Anokhi will definitely start atleast considering her feelings for Shaurya... The last thing I wanted... I wished that they would have shown her focusing on her studies and Shaurya would have continued being a support wall at SIEC... But oh well.. This has to be love story 

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I am just so happy, if not Astha... Shaan displayed the reluctance for Shaurya and Anokhi's alliance... It could be temporary but the Shaurya should come out of his anger for Astha by understanding how his image of his parents can literally Jeopardize his relationship with Anokhi... 

I would have been happier if Astha was the one objecting or if Astha starts considering toxicity involved with their relationship with Saberwals in picture... 

And with Reema in precap, Anokhi will definitely start atleast considering her feelings for Shaurya... The last thing I wanted... I wished that they would have shown her focusing on her studies and Shaurya would have continued being a support wall at SIEC... But oh well.. This has to be love story 

I think its because Aastha doesn't know Shaurya as well as she thinks she does. She doesn't really know much about what happened with the Shagun episode

Honestly Anokhi is so obtuse, I can totally see her go "of course he does, I'm the top Economics student in his class" and miss the point entirely😆😆. Quite frankly she was more studious in Kapurthala than she ever has been in Chandigarh😆😆

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WittyFlair

Shaan and Aastha's conversation about Shakhi was really enlightening. The usually wishy-washy Shaan said very strongly today that he did not want Anokhi to have feelings for Shaurya, because she will only be treated the way Aastha was treated many years ago. Because after all, Shaurya is his son. And cue the next scene, of Shaurya and Anokhi laughing in the car. The way that scene played out gave me the chills

The way things are unfolding seem very rapid now, as even Reema knows about her professor's feels😆. With the way Shaan's and Aastha's conversation went, I do think we're reaching a speed bump. What the speed bump is, I don't know. It could be Shaurya realizing his feelings and possibly feeling ashamed of them. Or it could be he realizes his feelings for her but rejects them because Anokhi at her very essence is truly Aastha 2.0.

Things are definitely gonna get interesting, especially after the highs from the amazing episodes this week😆

Loved Aastha & Shaan heartfelt talk that was the highlight of the episode👍🏼

Anokhi calling shaurya -PS🤢( Total Bakwaas)

I would not mind her calling him Shaurya ji for now  and shaurya later 😳 but PS 🤮

If I could be forgiven one murder today I would definetly go for it - Kanchan 😡

precap just broke my heart today 💔💔 😭😭😭

That Devi(L) is  trapping  shaurya the same way as shaan 

This is typical kaikeyi taking a promise from Dasharath to use it later for her own selfish motives 

She will ask for something  shaurya will not be able to refuse nor fulfill  ( we all know where it is heading 💔) 

Finally Reema hinted the Naive Anokhi about shaurya’s soft corner for her 

Don’t know if it is good or bad 

Sorry guys !  Precap ne mood ka poora vaat laga diya 🤢

I know it was bound to happen but right now need to  get over it 😕

Edited by brat2008 - 3 years ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WittyFlair

I think its because Aastha doesn't know Shaurya as well as she thinks she does. She doesn't really know much about what happened with the Shagun episode

Honestly Anokhi is so obtuse, I can totally see her go "of course he does, I'm the top Economics student in his class" and miss the point entirely😆😆. Quite frankly she was more studious in Kapurthala than she ever has been in Chandigarh😆😆

I would love it if she misses the point.. But seems like makers are not in the mood... 😆 they are hell bent on ruining nerdy Anokhi's image to romance her professor...

And we will see all the craziest things like getting jealous and angry while she fights them off... Like seriously, I wonder how will she be different from Shaurya? 

Athiraachu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: brat2008

I would not mind her calling him Shaurya ji for now  and shaurya later 😳 but PS 🤮

This is typical kaikeyi taking a promise from Dasharath to use it later for her own selfish motives 

She will ask for something  shaurya will not be able to refuse nor fulfill  ( we all know where it is heading 💔) 

PS ?

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: brat2008

I hated PS thing too! What bakwaas... Karela hi continue karti!! Call him Karela Anokhi.. He is not going to be Shrikhand anytime soon... Just Karela with Sugar for now. 

Athiraachu thumbnail

I would love it if she misses the point.. But seems like makers are not in the mood... 😆 they are hell bent on ruining nerdy Anokhi's image to romance her professor...

And we will see all the craziest things like getting jealous and angry while she fights them off... Like seriously, I wonder how will she be different from Shaurya? 

Don't make predictions so early...in mohor too...i don't think she was this head over heels..blind in love girl...

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athiraachu

Don't make predictions so early...in mohor too...i don't think she was this head over heels..blind in love girl...

I am worried after reading Mohor sequences only.... If she did not question Shaurya for breaking up with Shagun over her decision to pursue career in Cambridge, she is clearly blind with jealousy😭 but I am glad to read this that she wasn't too much head over heels like Shaurya could be..

Would have really preferred Shagun's curse coming true... One sided love for Shaurya. 

Athiraachu thumbnail

I am worried after reading Mohor sequences only.... If she did not question Shaurya for breaking up with Shagun over her decision to pursue career in Cambridge, she is clearly blind with jealousy😭 but I am glad to read this that she wasn't too much head over heels like Shaurya could be..

Would have really preferred Shagun's curse coming true... One sided love for Shaurya. 

Me too..thumbs up for 1 sided love 😉😉