Barrister Babu

Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone

Alex Brush Regular

Anyone can post the updates of the episode at his/her convenience

Please keep the environment of this topic as per the Barrister Babu Forum Rules and Regulations

The discussions of appreciations of Anirudh and Bondita can be at a limit here afterward it should shift to their respective ATs.

No bashing of any characters negative or positive.

Do not name-call any actor/ actress.

No comparisons with other shows even.

PS: Please, try not to cross the 150th page. 

Ps: Kindly do not post single-word comments like and Landed or emojis

PPS: Anyone at the end of the EDT just tells me which all episodes were discussed so I can update at the top

AdineKirnberg-Script Regular

Российский Сервис Онлайн-Дневников | Осень, Узоры, Гифу

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnm13 thumbnail

Bon - accept me as your wife

Ani- NO😡but 

let's dance as a couple 🤗

A super awesome (handsome too) man once said, "among all the  bad traits, the one i hate the most is HYPOCRISY" 

Looking at anirudh i can totally understand why. 

Edited by mnm13 - 3 years ago
Nathiya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Guys fans some still in illusion maker white washing ani character accept by everyone . I doubt is  Sumathi aware ani fileing petition against child marriage  . Once court order comes bon will bon das na her marriage too invalid. Is all Sumathi aware  she lovable son in law actions anis this decision making bon tatoo his name  she pledging him but he determine with his decision na so she chooses fast mode in maha Shivaratri day.

mnm13 thumbnail
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Nathiya143

Guys fans some still in illusion maker white washing ani character accept by everyone . I doubt is  Sumathi aware ani fileing petition against child marriage  . Once court order comes bon will bon das na her marriage too invalid. Is all Sumathi aware  she lovable son in law actions anis this decision making bon tatoo his name  she pledging him but he determine with his decision na so she chooses fast mode in maha Shivaratri day.

sumati is a useless mother,..that’s why she’s not even a regular in the show ..just comes in now and then to give her useless advice..that too it’s not even her own advice,..she just says what either Anirudh or kaka sasur tells her to say.. So now too she’ll tell Bondita whatever Anirudh tells her to say 😡

Raghav_Rao thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail