Yeh Hai Chahatein

❤ RuSha / AbraGun ❤ Milogi Na Tum ❤ | AT #33 | - Page 3

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

please go on gossip tv and vote for rusha guys btw whos on insta i would love to add you guys ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

I used to watch on TV till RuSha rescued Saaransh

after that stopped watching on TV as I am not interested

don't even know whether I contribute TRP or not😆

anyway won't watch on TV

hotstar is fine👍🏼

aishasully1993 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

I used to watch on TV till RuSha rescued Saaransh

after that stopped watching on TV as I am not interested

don't even know whether I contribute TRP or not😆

anyway won't watch on TV

hotstar is fine👍🏼

yh i watch online too.. if the episode is really gd i watch on tv

aishasully1993 thumbnail

pragu kaisi hai yaar long time since i have seen u here

darkstormm thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Actually yhc is quite good these days. So many nice Rusha scenes. Rudra trusting preesha in yesterday’s episode was beautifully done and even the villains are funny. I think mahima track was the bad track but after that they have picked up quite well. Looking at twitter and IG the same excitement is there and lots of new people have even joined. Not sure why people are still complaining. My mom even feels right now yhc is better than lots of other star plus episodes. 

Regarding trp our show dropped the least so no need to worry. Ghum and all dropped 0.5. Only ours dropped 0.4 and that’s because of cricket. It should be back up soon but 2.3 trp is still fantastic. We are only 0.2 less that YRKKH. 👏 

aishasully1993 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Janvi_Chahal

Actually yhc is quite good these days. So many nice Rusha scenes. Rudra trusting preesha in yesterday’s episode was beautifully done and even the villains are funny. I think mahima track was the bad track but after that they have picked up quite well. Looking at twitter and IG the same excitement is there and lots of new people have even joined. Not sure why people are still complaining. My mom even feels right now yhc is better than lots of other star plus episodes. 

Regarding trp our show dropped the least so no need to worry. Ghum and all dropped 0.5. Only ours dropped 0.4 and that’s because of cricket. It should be back up soon but 2.3 trp is still fantastic. We are only 0.2 less that YRKKH. 👏 

true i am enjoyin this track more than the mahima track just not liking the ahana side the rest is fine they all getting screen space which is gd not like mahima track so im grateful the cs listen to us and ended mahima track so no complaning hopefully itll get better trp soon im sure the holi episodes will shoot it up defo from next week 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

WU given in episode discussion thread

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

I am watching it out_of habit

if I will lose my interest completely then I will stop watching it even on Hotstar

anyway👍🏼

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Rank is 19

but keep rating Chaska Meter

aishasully1993 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Preeti2504/status/1377187056082771977?s=20 

mishika gets slapped another flop lol poor mishika

Edited by aishasully1993 - 3 years ago