Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Deepika in Chapaak or Taapsee in Thappad?

Poll

Which is the better performance acc. to you?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Which performance is better?

Vote and comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smileyyy3 thumbnail

I don’t think either films were their best performances. Both were strong but DP was missing something through the movie whereas Taapsee was consistent. Only thing with Taapsee is i feel so many of her expressions looks the same but she was very convincing. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Vidya is gonna win. I dont like her but she has shown she is connected 😆

josh135 thumbnail

Hands down Taapsee was fab in Thappad. Also personally Tapsee is a much better actress than Deepika. Deeps is highly over rated at times

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Vidya is gonna win. I dont like her but she has shown she is connected 😆

Thank goodness you were wrong. Her performance as Shakuntala Devi was sub-standard even though I love her.

Taapsee was top notch and deserved the Best actress win. I am so glad the usual suspects like Alia, Ranbir, Ranveer were not given any awards for their average performances.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Thank goodness you were wrong. Her performance as Shakuntala Devi was sub-standard even though I love her.

Taapsee was top notch and deserved the Best actress win. I am so glad the usual suspects like Alia, Ranbir, Ranveer were not given any awards for their average performances.

Ranbir and ranveer had no movie releases in 2020, alia only had sadak 2 and that movie wasn't good so it wasn't going to get nominated 

If there wasn't an pandemic then ranveer would have 83 and jayeshbai jordar release in 2020 and rk would have had shamshera release last year

actually many movies would have released last year that couldn't get released coz of the pandemic, so the awards might have had different nominations and maybe different winners 

But taapsee is a deserving winner, her performance in thappad was very good 

Edited by zara321 - 3 years ago
pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Deepika any day is better than overrated Tapsee. Calling Tapsee  ‘ordinary’ also is overrating her.