JhaCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Found trp rating through twitter

We had opening day day trp : 1

Overall Trp was : 0.7

Well done. 

Though it seem to be very but we r at top Star bharat. Since star bharat shows hardly get trp it is not at all bad

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Considering Star Bharat its a good start, online trp I read somewhere to be 1.4. Anyway the show just started, lets hope for the best.

On star plus, would have been much more.

Edited by Krishtigya - 3 years ago
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Many people are watching on hotstar so they don't like to watch it again on channel so that might be the another factor .

Watchout the total views on the episode vidoes on hotstar + the tv trps would give us the better picture.

Edited by GunDaa - 3 years ago
JhaCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GunDaa

Many people are watching on hotstar so they don't like to watch it again on channel so that might be the another factor .

Watchout the total views on the episode vidoes on hotstar + the tv trps would give us the better picture.

That's  right many does watch it on hotstar me to do the same and i hardly get time to watch it in tv

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

My only worry is that Rajan Shaji and Star Network should not compare the ratings of Radha Krishna ( when it was launched, it came in top 5) with Pratigya and expect the same.

Star Bharat took over Life Ok and it is a paid channel and subscribers prefer Star over it's sister networks.

So Star Bharat viewers may not know the story line in the first place. 

Edited by Salutethearmy - 3 years ago
ArjaAddict thumbnail

MKAP should have been back in Star Plus only !🤔 It would've rocked !!

I wonder why Rajan Shahi didn't go for SP ! 🤔

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ArjaAddict

Yes Star Bharat was Life Ok and I am sure the viewers are clueless

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArjaAddict

I guess coz most of the slots with SP are already occupied with other shows. No other major GEC I believe has so many shows on air at the moment. 

I wonder how has Star Bharat managed to stay afloat with such low trps for its shows. Perhaps the audience base they are targetting is different and they felt that a show like Pratigya would give the channel a good boost (which I do believe it is doing) 

ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Yes Star Bharat was Life Ok and I am sure the viewers are clueless

Ohhh...  so It's Life Ok's name changed to Star Bharat 😲 .... I didn't know that till now... 

ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: beguiling

I guess coz most of the slots with SP are already occupied with other shows. No other major GEC I believe has so many shows on air at the moment. 

I wonder how has Star Bharat managed to stay afloat with such low trps for its shows. Perhaps the audience base they are targetting is different and they felt that a show like Pratigya would give the channel a good boost (which I do believe it is doing) 

Yeah maybe that's the reason !

Yes I agree... PG recently told in an interview about TRP  , that opening epi -1 and Average - 0.7 is really good and that MKAP helped raise Star Bharat's point by 6-7 !👏 

Just hope that SB doesn't force writers to change its actual storyline for the sake of TRPs ! Until then, everything is fine 👍🏼