Posted: 3 years ago

Rajvi's disappointment everytime happens because of her Moh to get a girl for Darsh. If Darsh is saying that he is not interested in married a girl as of now, then why she is so desperate to get a girl for Darsh? Doesn't she trusts Dwarkadhish's symbols? There is a girl for him, but she needs to be patient. She planned to have a rishta with a couple of girls for Darsh, but Darsh himself is not ready with such blindness

Today she saw Nirali with Rakla and got hurt. It was much needed, so she understands that in order to fulfill her challenge what mistake has she done. Everytime Darsh saying a No and you getting hurt was not done.

Who feels Nandini looks more good with colour on her face? ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by musicalstorm

Rajvi's disappointment everytime happens because of her Moh to get a girl for Darsh. If Darsh is saying that he is not interested in married a girl as of now, then why she is so desperate to get a girl for Darsh? Doesn't she trusts Dwarkadhish's symbols? There is a girl for him, but she needs to be patient. She planned to have a rishta with a couple of girls for Darsh, but Darsh himself is not ready with such blindness

Today she saw Nirali with Rakla and got hurt. It was much needed, so she understands that in order to fulfill her challenge what mistake has she done. Everytime Darsh saying a No and you getting hurt was not done.

Who feels Nandini looks more good with colour on her face? ðŸ˜†

@bold- ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£Is it mean to agree to it?

Though, I heard her normal voice and saw her in normal clothes at this small interview with a RJ and Richa is lovely.

I agree, Rajvee's zid gets her hurt. Have a little more faith in Dwarkadhish, Darsh is a nice person and he will find a life partner. 

And what if he doesn't? (here show is about finding love for those who can't see, as of now it's more obsessed with marriage) Then, I do believe we have a great obsession with considering being single a failure, I at least think that's not the case. So, on one hand I understand Rajvee's perspective but I don't agree with it, who is Mrs Patil or anyone to comment upon it if he doesn't have a partner?

Originally posted by 999loveyourself

@bold- ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£Is it mean to agree to it?

Though, I heard her normal voice and saw her in normal clothes at this small interview with a RJ and Richa is lovely.

I agree, Rajvee's zid gets her hurt. Have a little more faith in Dwarkadhish, Darsh is a nice person and he will find a life partner. 

And what if he doesn't? (here show is about finding love for those who can't see, as of now it's more obsessed with marriage) Then, I do believe we have a great obsession with considering being single a failure, I at least think that's not the case. So, on one hand I understand Rajvee's perspective but I don't agree with it, who is Mrs Patil or anyone to comment upon it if he doesn't have a partner?

You also can agree to it, it is not mean

Richa is lovely but CVs doesn't knows the accent, but its better from the first day though

You also can agree to it, it is not mean

Richa is lovely but CVs doesn't knows the accent, but its better from the first day though

I felt she’s good looking with and without colors until she opens her mouth🤣

Yaa Rajvi’s zid is the main reason for all this

What’s the need to give that 30 day challenge

If she gets wrong girl, his whole life will be spoiled. Why can’t she understand that??

Normally ppl do background check and all for match making

Here tho without checking anything both the times she made it till engagement 

For Tosha, when she doesn’t know anything she has to go their house, not to call to their house that too for a function

Inviting to function before marriage is like introducing her as almost DIL

If she wants to call, it can be like only their families 

Just my opinion 

Originally posted by Swetyz

I felt she’s good looking with and without colors until she opens her mouth🤣

Yaa Rajvi’s zid is the main reason for all this

What’s the need to give that 30 day challenge

If she gets wrong girl, his whole life will be spoiled. Why can’t she understand that??

Normally ppl do background check and all for match making

Here tho without checking anything both the times she made it till engagement 

For Tosha, when she doesn’t know anything she has to go their house, not to call to their house that too for a function

Inviting to function before marriage is like introducing her as almost DIL

If she wants to call, it can be like only their families 

Just my opinion 

Rajvi is so much desperate for Darsh's marriage... After she thought Darsh has agreed to marriage, she is telling everyone about it

She got over excited and such over excitement brought such panic attack to her

If bec of her challenge or desperation to get a good girl for darsh , she compromises shobhits life then she is a stupid woman . 

Originally posted by _charu_

If bec of her challenge or desperation to get a good girl for darsh , she compromises shobhits life then she is a stupid woman . 

She is least interested in Shobhit just Darsh Darsh Darsh all the time

In many serials elder siblings ( spcly boys) are more fav to mom, they shows as a mummaz boys types. Its ok then first born can be more fav but younger ones shuld nt be neglected. 

Rajvi is so much desperate for Darsh's marriage... After she thought Darsh has agreed to marriage, she is telling everyone about it

She got over excited and such over excitement brought such panic attack to her

in todays epi, darsh also mentioned it...🤣

Telly moms love challenging on their son's marriage, I could shortly recollect the same happened in qubool hai and diya aur baati hum, can be many more to recollect.