TRP rises on 2nd spot - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Avichi_preeran

I liked the forum but ab toh yahan bhi bilkul kuch nahi hai discuss karne ko 😂

Agree coz there is no story. But we are all passing our time here to show how creative we are compared to the writers. Thats why we discuss. 

And also vent out our frustrations on the show. This is the only place to do it.

And take out galiyaan for the writers for tge crappy storyline.

IN A NUTSHELL THIS FORUM IS A PARADISE OF FRUSTATION. SO SAY OUT WHAT WE HAVE IN HEART AND MIND SINCE  WE DONT HAVE PUNCHING BAGS AT HOME

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Aniash

Agree coz there is no story. But we are all passing our time here to show how creative we are compared to the writers. Thats why we discuss. 

And also vent out our frustrations on the show. This is the only place to do it.

And take out galiyaan for the writers for tge crappy storyline.

IN A NUTSHELL THIS FORUM IS A PARADISE OF FRUSTATION. SO SAY OUT WHAT WE HAVE IN HEART AND MIND SINCE  WE DONT HAVE PUNCHING BAGS AT HOME

I used to watch it for preeran, rishta, old fun Luthra family, detective shrishti, dadi but now the show is beyond redemption. Preeran are super boring now. I don't understand how is it even a slot leader. Maybe starplus should get some new show in this slot then kdb will face the fete it deserves. Nothing against the actors but the storyline is bulshit. It's so crap, negative and regressive. I so want a good show to replace yrkkh on star plus. I think it's ekta's luck with the letter K that is working and kdb is slot leader.