I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Congratulations Everyone🥳

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ghumhai1234

Yay trp decreased further hurray😍😍🥰🥰

Good.... This serial is completely turn into BS.... This track is making me hate kartik more n more... With each passing day, when I see him with sirat or any of their scene or sirat's not so ending problems, my blood starts to boil..... I thought that I'll survive on precaps....but today's precap🤢🤢.... kartik singing and dancing on holi around sirat is not tolerable to me atleast.... Few days back he was not able to see her face directly , he used to talk to her while ignoring to look at her face directly but now...he is all dancing around her....

Even I saw a clip of today's episode when he was remembering naira.....I was happy k chalo atleast ek scene to dekh skti hu mai..but at the end sirat's sketch fall onto naira's photo...and it ruined the whole scene for me.....n top of that kairav's rant to make sirat his mom.... 

Edited by Antaramantara - 3 years ago
Ghumhai1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antaramantara

Good.... This serial is completely turn into BS.... This track is making me hate kartik more n more... With each passing day, when I see him with sirat or any of their scene or sirat's not so ending problems, my blood starts to boil..... I thought that I'll survive on precaps....but today's precap🤢🤢.... kartik singing and dancing on holi around sirat is not tolerable to me atleast.... Few days back he was not able to see her face directly , he used to talk to her while ignoring to look at her face directly but now...he is all dancing around her....

Even I saw a clip of today's episode when he was remembering naira.....I was happy k chalo atleast ek scene to dekh skti hu mai..but at the end sirat's sketch fall onto naira's photo...and it ruined the whole scene for me.....n top of that kairav's rant to make sirat his mom.... 

Lol🤣,now I am sure that karthik will definitely shed some crocodile tears in front of nairas photos before getting married to sirat🤣.Also these days I find even Kairav annoying,because of his rants to make a women he hardly knows his mother..

Edited by Ghumhai1234 - 3 years ago
jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wish kartik supported naira in the same way.He always left her and misunderstood her.

In some case naira was wrong too.But if you major you can see how easily he left her when anything goes against his so called family.

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jannatsara

I wish kartik supported naira in the same way.He always left her and misunderstood her.

In some case naira was wrong too.But if you major you can see how easily he left her when anything goes against his so called family.

I am seeing more mature kartik with sirat. May be they are showing naira's death made him little mature. 

ANyway this serial has nothing left to offer, vedika track will repeat with ria track and at last kairaT milan. kartik is already into sirat.  Kanran kudra will only drive jealousy and realization for kairaT.

What a brutal end of KAIRA. KAIRA as a couple were always pathetic and now kairaT will be more pathetic 🤢

Kaira_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lol...I am wondering what more crap will be served to us post this 0.5 decrease in 2 weeks. Kundali reclaimed its slot leader position as well now. 

I just hope we aren’t shown more cringe Kartik - Sirat scenes in an attempt to cash on Mohsin & Shivangi’s chemistry, which is nonexistent for me in Kartik & Sirat’s scenes. 

There’s more chemistry when Kartik is talking to Naira’s picture 🤷🏻‍♀️

I can’t even ask for Kartik & Kairav scenes anymore because that kid is playing with his father’s emotions. He seems so selfish. 

Antaramantara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ghumhai1234

Lol🤣,now I am sure that karthik will definitely shed some crocodile tears in front of nairas photos before getting married to sirat🤣.Also these days I find even Kairav annoying,because of his rants to make a women he hardly knows his mother..

True

He is already into sirat....the way he is comfortable now around a girl who is look a like of his dead wife.... There is no discomfort whenever she is into his personal space... He is doing all that mazak masti on holi with her....... Cannot believe he is the same kartik who lost his wife accidentally on just a happy trip few months back.... 

N kairav what to say....after all the blood is same of Goenka...which is enough for being a selfish

Antaramantara thumbnail

Originally posted by: jannatsara

Kartik destined partner is sirat so what was the need of kartik to waste time and effort on naira.

Now when his so called destined partner came into picture....see his support and effort

Antaramantara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaira_123

Lol...I am wondering what more crap will be served to us post this 0.5 decrease in 2 weeks. Kundali reclaimed its slot leader position as well now. 

I just hope we aren’t shown more cringe Kartik - Sirat scenes in an attempt to cash on Mohsin & Shivangi’s chemistry, which is nonexistent for me in Kartik & Sirat’s scenes. 

There’s more chemistry when Kartik is talking to Naira’s picture 🤷🏻‍♀️

I can’t even ask for Kartik & Kairav scenes anymore because that kid is playing with his father’s emotions. He seems so selfish. 

Then trp will go down further...people were watching at that time coz they thought sirat was naira... Even news portal like SBS used to claim that sirat is naira and she'll remember something during mahashivratri n will start to dance like naira... During kabbadi match, they claimed that sirat is naira and kartik will see the glimpse of naira in sirat during match

But now even news portal has stopped claiming that ....and from story line it is very much clear that sirat is different girl....hence the trp decrease.... 

Even it is irritating now to watch kairat scene.... Even only kartik scene is not tolerable boz all the time he is thinking of sirat.....not a single scene with akshu or kairav....