Food, Drinks & Recipes

Indian food this Spring Season

ausieindie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guys, 

I am preparing a menu of Indian food that is usually prepared this Spring Season. Any suggestions? I would love to hear from you. 

Thank you. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tatlerball thumbnail

Originally posted by: ausieindie

Hi guys, 

I am preparing a menu of Indian food that is usually prepared this Spring Season. Any suggestions? I would love to hear from you. 

Thank you. 

Hi there!

That is so cool - Indian dish is one of the most flavorful foods I ever tasted. 

Of course the staple Biryani would definitely be there. And also the famous flatbreads. 

I am not well versed with the names of the Indian food but I love eating them hehehehe. If you have finished your menu, kindly share it here. :D 

ausieindie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tatlerball

Hi there!

That is so cool - Indian dish is one of the most flavorful foods I ever tasted. 

Of course the staple Biryani would definitely be there. And also the famous flatbreads. 

I am not well versed with the names of the Indian food but I love eating them hehehehe. If you have finished your menu, kindly share it here. :D 

Hey @tatlerball

Well since I am not an Indian, my way to find Indian food is through Google ðŸ˜† and I bumped into this read - https://www.harighotra.co.uk/indian-recipes/seasonal-indian-meals/spring

It is a good one and I am taking note of which Indian food is great for this Spring Season. 

yummyweds thumbnail

After a long winter season, we are all excited about the beautiful spring and Indian food is the best option to have on your menu list. Spring food can boost your energy at its best level. 

Some of the Indian food prepared in the spring are:

Egg Curry

Aloo Paratha

Mutton curry

Asparagus with Indian spices

Chicken Tikka

Yummyweds-Best Catering Service in Trivandrum

yummyweds.000webhostapp.com

sweetsharma thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

eating watermelon during summer is very beneficial

Brackwom thumbnail

Mustard Greens/ Sarson

It is the leaves of the mustard plant and this recipe are quite popular for their tangy and bold taste. They include a high level of antioxidants, maintains lower cholesterol, and are valued for their high Vitamin A, C, and K content.

foodresearch thumbnail

For fresh growth opportunities in the Middle East, the United States, and Europe, a large marketing team was recently developed. Due to poor performance in the past, there isn't much of a presence in the RTE cat in India, but future growth appears hopeful. We only receive a low valuation of a company during a tough period of business. Once the business has overcome its troubles and begun to flourish, the stock will no longer be available at a low valuation of PE 10-20, but will instead be available at a high valuation of PE 40, like nice bite eatables.

nehadixit12 thumbnail

If you are creating the list of Indian food. Don't miss out the Hyderabadi Biryani.  I loved in very much. Its mouthwatering ordered from bikkganebiryani.

MarvinN888 thumbnail

I agree, after a cold simcasts winter, sometimes you want something spicy and light at the same time. I love Indian food - this is the best option to include on the menu. I love Asparagus with Indian spices, this incredibly tasty dish raises my spirits in an instant. The second favorite dish is chicken tikka, as I recall these spices are already drooling. And rightly so they said about melons!

foodresearch thumbnail

·        One of the nicest things about the Spring season is that you can buy the freshest fruits and vegetables. Seasonal eating is extremely healthful and helpful. Here are a few pointers to consider.

·        In the spring, maple syrup is at its sweetest and most flavorful. So, instead of using artificial sweeteners and white sugar, go natural. Enjoy the deliciousness of maple syrup on your cereals or pancakes without compromising your health. In the spring, apricots and strawberries are also accessible. So go ahead and enjoy your favorite fruit tart.

·        Spring herbs include mint and parsley. Herbs have a magical quality to them, and they give meals and drinks a particular flavor. You're set to go with a leaf of mint in your homemade lemonade or a few herbs in your spaghetti.

·        Asparagus, green onions, spinach, wild greens, and lettuce are among the finest and most adaptable greens available in the spring. They recommend that you eat more salads at lunch and dinner.