A Chance - Darshni FF - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

Dear Rose !

What should I say for this Prologue ?

I don't have words to express my feelings๐Ÿค—

It's just fabulous one. Darsh and Nandini's characters are outstanding. I mean here you have portrayed Nandini's character very well. Even I love her more in your FF than original one.โค๏ธ

She has a family that's amazing. 

You have dedicated it to me. It's a honor for me. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Thank you so much dear. Actually I am so happy just by seeing your name in this FF. I thought finally ye ldki ne start kar to diya.๐Ÿค—

@bold- Thank you, she's a special one. I generally try my best to not go out of character but with this one, I knew I wanted a sweet-simple Nandini with an uncomplicated life. Her family indeed is amazing, I really want them to act like how our parents do in daily life.

As for the dedication, aapko fansa rahi hoon main taaki aap ko baar-baar yaad dilana pade aapke naame ki ek FF ke update pending hai. I do love doing things when it bring smile on others faces, and I really wanted you to grin at its sight. Hope I succeeded. 

Originally posted by Nikita_99503

Quite an interesting prologue... โค๏ธ

So, the characters here and specifically Nandini is going to be different from the show. Now, that's really interesting...

The introduction was wonderful. Waiting for the further chapters.

PS. Why do you think that I am going to find out some mistake or something? Itni kharab reputation ho gayi kya humari? ๐Ÿ˜† 

@bold- Yes, Nandini is going to be a lot different, a sweet simple character, you know the perfect girl-next-door in our middle class families with father in govt job and mother housewife, that sort of thing. I thought Darsh's family already has high voltage drama (which won't be making an appearance, it's strictly Darshni), let's calm things down with Nandu.

Aree nahi di, ismein kharab reputation ki kya baat hai? Mera bas chale to mein to aapko apna beta-reader bana loon, Hermione ke jaise galti sudharte rehna aap meri, kya hai aadat meri kharab hai as soon as I finish writing I need to get away from it, it's because of how engrossed I generally am it can be mentally exhausting. And I have faith in you to bring attention to anything I missed, I generally post something and then main baar-baar lautungi aur jo galti dikhegi use theek karungi, I can't bear it if I know something is wrong in my work, my hands start itching to correct it. That was an unofficial request to see if I made any mistakes in spelling or grammar.

Originally posted by raveena0605

I always had the question in mind why can't a rich sophisticated girl be sanskari, why in every ITv they show FL lead  to poor, dukhi, bechari types with no life of her she always has to solve all the problems of other people, accept torture etc...

Yes, I do wish my work can answer some of your questions, in the sense that I myself lost it when they introduced Nandini. 

I understand the TV trope, a rich guy falls for a lower-class/middle-class girl. I have problem with how she's illiterate, she has to be dukhi-bechari, damsel in distress for the whole beginning of the love story and then mahaan devi with great ideas and skills. I really don't know, it is a good feel-good work when they do the whole Cinderella bit nicely, otherwise, it's a struggle to watch it.

Then, there are things like how our sanskari FL is modest, don't wear western clothes, haven't had any past relationship etc etc. That's not to say there is any problem with living-breathing humans who take such decisions but they are not the only, right? Why not have a badass protagonist at times, in formals, ambitious for her career and it's not projected badly? 

Originally posted by 999loveyourself

@bold- Yes, Nandini is going to be a lot different, a sweet simple character, you know the perfect girl-next-door in our middle class families with father in govt job and mother housewife, that sort of thing. I thought Darsh's family already has high voltage drama (which won't be making an appearance, it's strictly Darshni), let's calm things down with Nandu.

Aree nahi di, ismein kharab reputation ki kya baat hai? Mera bas chale to mein to aapko apna beta-reader bana loon, Hermione ke jaise galti sudharte rehna aap meri, kya hai aadat meri kharab hai as soon as I finish writing I need to get away from it, it's because of how engrossed I generally am it can be mentally exhausting. And I have faith in you to bring attention to anything I missed, I generally post something and then main baar-baar lautungi aur jo galti dikhegi use theek karungi, I can't bear it if I know something is wrong in my work, my hands start itching to correct it. That was an unofficial request to see if I made any mistakes in spelling or grammar.

Wow!! Now that's really great...

Show mein to she is a typical FL character. Kam se kam yahan to different hai, realistic kinda character...

Bold: Mazak kar rahe hain hum... ๐Ÿ˜†

Wo kya hai na, last do forums, jinke hum member the, wahan bhi aisi hi reputation thi humari... ๐Ÿ˜…

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Nikita_99503

Wow!! Now that's really great...

Show mein to she is a typical FL character. Kam se kam yahan to different hai, realistic kinda character...

Bold: Mazak kar rahe hain hum... ๐Ÿ˜†

Wo kya hai na, last do forums, jinke hum member the, wahan bhi aisi hi reputation thi humari... ๐Ÿ˜…

When I wrote that I can see you bringing up some mistake, I was pulling your leg as well. 

Achchhi-khaasi reputation hai vaise, badlna mat ๐Ÿ˜ณ, mere kaam ko tere sudhar ki zaroorat hai... (the orginal verse is mere dil ko tere dil zaroorat hai, tere dil ko mere dil ki zaroorat hai sung by Rahul Jain, I believe).

@bold- Thank you, she's a special one. I generally try my best to not go out of character but with this one, I knew I wanted a sweet-simple Nandini with an uncomplicated life. Her family indeed is amazing, I really want them to act like how our parents do in daily life.

As for the dedication, aapko fansa rahi hoon main taaki aap ko baar-baar yaad dilana pade aapke naame ki ek FF ke update pending hai. I do love doing things when it bring smile on others faces, and I really wanted you to grin at its sight. Hope I succeeded. 

But I love this simple sweet Nandini๐Ÿ˜ณ

Haha seriously bahut ache se fasa rahi hai tu ๐Ÿ˜‰ but koi nhi choti hai hmari tu so sb chlta hai. And yes definitely you have succeeded๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

But I love this simple sweet Nandini๐Ÿ˜ณ

Haha seriously bahut ache se fasa rahi hai tu ๐Ÿ˜‰ but koi nhi choti hai hmari tu so sb chlta hai. And yes definitely you have succeeded๐Ÿค—

@bold- That's good then ๐Ÿค—

@italics- ab sabse chhote bhi raho, aur uska fayda bhi na mile to galat baat hogi na?

@bold- That's good then ๐Ÿค—

@italics- ab sabse chhote bhi raho, aur uska fayda bhi na mile to galat baat hogi na?

Chhote log fayda jyada hi uthate hai. Even my younger sister also like you๐Ÿค—

Wow ๐Ÿ‘ what a FF beginning, the details worked on Character, the lead intro 

Looking forward to their meet already ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Not sure about serial nandu but I am loving the portrayal of Nandni in Fiction work of authors here ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I like how Darsh is so sober head even in show it's  Darsh and shobhit my favourite truly life of series 

As usual his mother is stubborn to get him married with girl who can be his soulmate โ˜บ๏ธbur he's uncertain and least interested to ๐Ÿ˜†

So newly shifted at Dwarka, going for family outing to see the city๐Ÿ˜† the line of her mother he won't take us out if he rejoin made me laugh that's so like my own dad๐Ÿคฃ

I must say the relatable touch you given to story make it more amazing ๐Ÿ˜ 

Originally posted by Evil_Flower_08

Wow ๐Ÿ‘ what a FF beginning, the details worked on Character, the lead intro 

Looking forward to their meet already ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Not sure about serial nandu but I am loving the portrayal of Nandni in Fiction work of authors here ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I like how Darsh is so sober head even in show it's  Darsh and shobhit my favourite truly life of series 

As usual his mother is stubborn to get him married with girl who can be his soulmate โ˜บ๏ธbur he's uncertain and least interested to ๐Ÿ˜†

So newly shifted at Dwarka, going for family outing to see the city๐Ÿ˜† the line of her mother he won't take us out if he rejoin made me laugh that's so like my own dad๐Ÿคฃ

I must say the relatable touch you given to story make it more amazing ๐Ÿ˜ 

@bold- I am glad, I do want her parents to be like our parents and how they behave. It's true for me also, he's busy in work no outings for the family.

And thank you for adoring Nandini, I am also excited for DarshNi meeting. I consider their shifting as Dwarkadhish bringing in Nandini around Darsh to ensure the two meet, Rajvee is worrying in vain in both places in serial as well as in my fic.