Kaatelal & Sons

Giving up on Sumod - Page 2

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: kalegirl

and I'm not even talking about shaadi, it would be okay if Sumod finally decide it was all a bad idea but they should at least show the proper conversation as people. That is also a part of character development, it does not have to lead to love or shaadi or whatever. 

They will show slowly ... Wait n watch ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: kalegirl

definitely the show is not about love story but there has to be continuity with what they started. And I feel there is bit of an imbalance in how even the FLs are shown in the past two weeks. I'm a big fan of the show which is why I don't want it to get like other shows which sometimes completely throw some promising tracks by the side. For example, they made so much noise about Lucky and then no follow up. Again no clear follow up on Chachaji. Puttu also keeps being excluded by the girls lately whereas he has been faithful to them from the start. And I didn't like Agni at all, his intrusion in their house just seemed disrespectful even if he thinks he's being charming. Anyway... 

Thank you for saying this. Clearly, there is no sync to what the story was before and it's present phase. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Lack of progresssion is definitely there on SuMod, and he is yet to postpone the wedding + she is yet to accept him. It is unclear where they are going on that front. Focus is on the revelation and HB versus girls now, lets hope Pramod is back to being a key factor in the journey too. Hope for the best from the writers and PH to close this loop 🙏