Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

New Spolier!! Injured Raghav!?

ShanviSia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Upcoming spoiler: Looks like Raghav is gonna get shot by a bullet. A bullet might graze past his arm or something. Sai ketan's latest post. 

Pic credit: rs-shailu29 šŸ˜Š

Edited by CookiesNCream - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackWitch thumbnail

Yeah. Saw a picture of SKR on Instagram with the wound šŸ˜± I hope there is a nursing scene between Raghav and Pallavi 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

šŸ¤—

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 3 years ago
ShanviSia thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

Yeah. Saw a picture of SKR on Instagram with the wound šŸ˜± I hope there is a nursing scene between Raghav and Pallavi 

And Raghav saving Pallavi from this bullet but ends up getting hurt!! 

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Woohoo! Just saw it. Loving how they are going with raghavā€™s arc. Heā€™s a don so naturally heā€™ll have many enemies and there will be threat on his life always so good to see they are exploring it. Excited šŸ„³

ShanviSia thumbnail

How can one look this good even in injury? 

People related to Raghav are probably gonna freak out! Amma and Kriti are gonna worry about him. Pallavi too! 

Raghav, being a don may have a don't care attitude to this incident and probably thinking about his next course of action! 

Mihika thumbnail

I am just wondering whether this villain will get exposed within these 10 days or will they continue keep it a secret until the actor returns after a month?šŸ¤”

They are yet to clear MMS kaand and kidnapping utsav. 

Edited by Mihika - 3 years ago
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Excited!! Its getting bloodier and I am liking ittt! Pallavi ke piche bindi wali aunty and Raghav ke piche LIONNN šŸ˜ˆ and is sab ke beech- prem chala lalalalalašŸ˜†

ShanviSia thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

Woohoo! Just saw it. Loving how they are going with raghavā€™s arc. Heā€™s a don so naturally heā€™ll have many enemies and there will be threat on his life always so good to see they are exploring it. Excited šŸ„³

I so wish to see a future scenario when RaghVi are in love and Pallavi is in denial of her feelings. But when Raghav gets hurt/pretends to, Pallavi gets worried sick and ends up confessing her love for him!

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: CookiesNCream

I so wish to see a future scenario when RaghVi are in love and Pallavi is in denial of her feelings. But when Raghav gets hurt/pretends to, Pallavi gets worried sick and ends up confessing her love for him!

I have this feeling ki the only way sheā€™ll confess her love for him is this. The thought of losing him to death will be too much for her. She already lost mandar so I think the fear of losing raghav will force her to accept and confess it.