Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

Pallavi checking out Raghav

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

How cool he reads her mind....I had wished a different costume and hair style..Not that am complaining...this is his usual look, may be after taking bath he looked extra handsome..ha ha..

Some white shirt with wet non gelled hair..and air blown from behind..

how he comes out so raw, just speak his mind instead of ghuma phira..either in the blouse scene or this..stop checking me out...so full of himself..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackWitch thumbnail

Pallavi likes Raghav all well dressed and set to conquer the world 😆 Ladki ko stylish bande pasand hain

Mihika thumbnail

Abhi bas man padhna shuru hua hai....agey agey dekho....man dil haath paaon sab padhne lagega ye Don Rao. School me to padhai ki ni isiliye ab padhne me man laga raha...afterall subject matter jo interest wala mila hai🤣

But Pallavi is also no less. She too caught him smelling hair and bomb phobia🤣 and aisa pakri ki banda hakla raha tha...🤣

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

Pallavi likes Raghav all well dressed and set to conquer the world 😆 Ladki ko stylish bande pasand hain

She is now a days too conscious of his touch.

First laptop scene then shop scene and then medicine scene....☺️ She is like "Kya karun haaye ...kuch kuch hona shuru ho gaya hai". This is mostly after Baba has started pointing. She even asked him to stay out the other day and was constantly shielding him🤣

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mihika

She is now a days too conscious of his touch.

First laptop scene then shop scene and then medicine scene....☺️ She is like "Kya karun haaye ...kuch kuch hona shuru ho gaya hai". This is mostly after Baba has started pointing. She even asked him to stay out the other day and was constantly shielding him🤣

whats the medicine scene..what did I miss..when what why..

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

whats the medicine scene..what did I miss..when what why..

Today while he was applying medicine Pallavi was too lost in him and then got embarassed when Raghav caught her checking him out.🤣

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

guess now both are not having hesitant to speak out their mind to each other 😆

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

How cool he reads her mind....I had wished a different costume and hair style..Not that am complaining...this is his usual look, may be after taking bath he looked extra handsome..ha ha..

Some white shirt with wet non gelled hair..and air blown from behind..

how he comes out so raw, just speak his mind instead of ghuma phira..either in the blouse scene or this..stop checking me out...so full of himself..

love that about him😎

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Raghav is an eye candy.

Can we get him in white chikankari Kurta and Churidhar pants.

Holi hogi kya

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Raghav is an eye candy.

Can we get him in white chikankari Kurta and Churidhar pants.

Holi hogi kya

Haa kyun nahi....magar....next month....kyuki ye ITV hai baccha upar se show me temporary track chal rela hai...uske baad wedding track ko complete karne ka hai....phir jaake holi aur Easter ka time ITV pe ane ka hai🤣 samajhla? Aur acha se samjhaye to.....ardhamayinda?🤣