Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: monu_tan

There is NO intelligence in Bollywood.

They just ACT intelligent.

intelligent people are being given National Awards   😆

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Is she not understanding how the concept of prioritizing certain age groups works or she just doesn’t care?  She’s just stopping short of saying give my Alia a vaccine because she’s more special than anyone.  

oyebollywood thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Is she not understanding how the concept of prioritizing certain age groups works or she just doesn’t care?  She’s just stopping short of saying give my Alia a vaccine because she’s more special than anyone.  

title should have been - give my baby alia the first vaccine shot - let others go and dance in bars 😆

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

😆 true.

She also said why are they penalizing actors just coz they are at the top of their profession (paraphrasing). Like why are they not giving her top actor beti Alia ko?

Bwood are just a bunch of dummies who don’t understand the concept of prioritizing age groups or of how efficient roll outs take place. 

And this is the same woman who wanted India to change it’s no-dual-citizenship rule so that she and Alia could vote in India. Talk about entitlement.

Edited by Sense9 - 3 years ago
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

intelligent people are being given National Awards   😆

Didn’t know National Awards are given for intelligence,  me thinks it is for skills only. 

oyebollywood thumbnail

Originally posted by: monu_tan

Didn’t know National Awards are given for intelligence,  me thinks it is for skills only. 

2 days back only one intelligent woman has been given national award for 2 films 

she talks and tweets intelligently 😆

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am confused because covid vaccine is available for everyone in where I live now but I guess every country is different. They did start giving the vaccine to elders and people who work in the hospital first because they are at high risk but after that it was open to everyone. Older people are dying of the disease at higher numbers so that’s why. Alia mom is more worried about her daughter getting the vaccine 

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Why is this lady so dumb? Why?