~•• DarshNi OS : A beautiful Evening ••~

Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Peeps !

This is my first OS on DarshNi. Actually my first OS that I am finally writing. A small snippet in the life of DarshNi.

The below scenes are after Nandini comes to know the truth about Darsh.

The sky is ablaze with the fire of the setting sun. Nandini is standing in front of the sea. The waves are creeping steadily towards her and the sea softly doused the beach.

She feels really guilty about her behaviour towards Darsh. She recollects all the moments when Darsh helped her and was still unable to believe that he is blind, because everytime when she was in trouble, he helped her without a single thought.

There are lots of people on the beach. Children are playing with the waves under the watchful eyes of their parents. The sea looked calm.

Suddenly Nandini sees Darsh also standing just a few steps ahead of her. He was enjoying the sunset and capturing the images. She could clearly make out the innocence on his face. 

After a while, Darsh heard the children's voices as they were playing with the waves. He too joins them and is quite happy with them. In a sudden moment, Darsh is about to fall but Nandini comes there and holds his hand.

Nandini : Arre gyaan kumar! Please take care!

Darsh : Nandini?

Nandini : Haan aur kon aayega aapko bachane?

Darsh : I don't need anyone to save me.

Nandini : Ha ha pata hai! Aapko jrurat nahi hai but kabhi kabhi kisise help le leni chahiye.

Darsh : (Realising Nandini helped him) Ok thik hai. Thank you for helping me.

Nandini : Nahi nahi, thank you to muje bolna chahiye. Aapne kitni help ki hai meri and maine har baar aapko itna sunaya. Really sorry for that. Please muje maaf kar dijiye gyaan kumar. Oops ! Sorry Darshji hame maaf kar dijiye.

Darsh : Darshji ? Please don't call me that. Darsh is fine for me.

Nandini : Arre aise kaise ham aapko Darsh bulaye? Hamse nahi hoga. 

Darsh thinking : Vaise to lafanga, chor sab bolti hai, ab naam lene me problem ho rahi hai. Sachi ye ladki pagal hai!

Nandini : Kuch kaha aapne ?

Darsh : no no kuch nahi kaha. Just soch raha hu bahut der ho gayi hai ab ghar jana chahiye.

Nandini : Aayiye me aapki help krti hu aapke saath chalti hu ghar.

Darsh mumbles : Vaise to jarurat nhi hai but pta nhi kyun acha lag raha hai iske saath.

Nandini : Chaliye ab. Warna baad me hame hi bolege sb ki teri wajah se Darsh ji ko pareshani hui.

This made both of them smile as they started walking towards the house.

When they reached home, Rajvee sees both of them talking and laughing. Rajvee is really happy that Darsh is smiling with that girl. She thought of meeting the girl who finally brought happiness in her son's life.

Darsh says to Nandini that now he can go to his room as he knows the direction. Nandini smiles and says Ok Mr. Gyaankumar take care I am leaving now.

Darsh : Gyaankumar ? Pata nahi aise naam kaha se aate hai tumhare dimaag mein!

Nandini : Hamari baat hi kuch alag hai (showing little attitude)

Darsh : Thik hai thik hai! I understood now.

Nandini : Ok chalti hu ab mein.

Darsh in his mind : Why don't I want her to go?

Nandini : Kahan kho gaye ?

Darsh : Nothing. Ok bye Nandini. Hope to meet you soon.

Nandini thinking : Does he really wanna meet me?

Then she bid him goodbye and walked away.

I know it's very short OS. But as I said it's my first OS. So just tried to write up something. If there are any mistakes, please bear with me 🙈.

Naraaz hun aapse, jhoot bola ki lkhne mein haath tang hai, ek OS se maafi nahi milegi aur likhna padega warna aise hi munh fula ke baat karungi aapse. No hugs for you.

Wow!! That's actually a beautiful scene... ❤️

Wish this actually happened in the show.

Would love to read more from you...

Wow! This was pretty awesome!!! 

Nice story ❤️👍🏼

Waiting for more 

Originally posted by 999loveyourself

Naraaz hun aapse, jhoot bola ki lkhne mein haath tang hai, ek OS se maafi nahi milegi aur likhna padega warna aise hi munh fula ke baat karungi aapse. No hugs for you.

Arre aisa nhi bolte dear 

Maine first time likha hai. Aaj tk kabhi likha hi nhi sachii

Originally posted by Nikita_99503

Wow!! That's actually a beautiful scene... ❤️

Wish this actually happened in the show.

Would love to read more from you...

Aww thank you Nikki🤗

Will try to write.

Originally posted by A.Theepa

Nice story ❤️👍🏼

Waiting for more 

Thank you so much😊

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

Arre aisa nhi bolte dear 

Maine first time likha hai. Aaj tk kabhi likha hi nhi sachii

🤗

I was just teasing, and you should write more when you find time because you can definitely write.

Originally posted by 999loveyourself

🤗

I was just teasing, and you should write more when you find time because you can definitely write.

Thank you so much dear Rose🤗

Will try to write