Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Okay, so since we discuss quite a lot about Shobhit and his mother Rajvee on the forum, I thought to write an OS on Shobhit. This is simply based on Shobhit's POV. 

I hope this doesn't turn out to be a completely boring and bakwas one and I don't end up irritating you all with this... 

Kaash...

"Shobhit I know ki tu ek achha driver ho gaya hai, bahut expert ho gaya hai... lekin itna speed mein mat chala."

"Arre yaar Bhai!! Last 5 overs se pehle friend ke ghar pahunchna hi pahunchna hai... kisi bhi haal mein."

"Listen ye cricket match na humari life se zyada important nahi hai... so slow down."

"Arre yaar... Bhai, chill maaro... Please relax."

"Please 100 se upar nahi..."

Shobhit's phone rings... he takes the call.

"Ek to tu speed up kar raha hai upar se mobile bhi use kar raha hai... Phone neeche rakh aur speed kam kar."

"In logon ko bhi na... chain nahi hai." (Looking into the phone... "haan haan bhai, pahunch raha hoon.")

"Shobhit!! Watch it!!!!"

A loud crash... and the car collided with a truck.

"NOOOOO!!"

Shobhit opened his eyes with a jerk, sat up and looked around. He was in his room, on his bed... drenched in sweat.

Those nightmares again... 

He shook his head to clear his mind, passed a hand over his brow and got off the bed. He walked into the bathroom, removed his tshirt which was drenched in sweat and towelled himself dry. He came out, walked upto the closet, took out a fresh tshirt, put it on and sat down on the bed, resting his head on the headrest. He looked at the clock kept on his bedside... 3 AM.

His mind automatically went back to the accident which took place 3 years ago... something which changed their lives completely.

"Kaash maine us din Darsh Bhai ki baat sun li hoti..." He mumbled in a low voice. "Sab meri galti thi... Meri wajah se sab kuch badal gaya."

A lone tear escaped his eye... His eyes fell on their family photograph kept on his bedside. He picked it up and ran his fingers on the glass... He was soon lost in his chain of thoughts of what happened three years ago, each moment replaying in his head clearly as if it happened just a while ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been three years but I can never forget that day... That black day which changed our lives. How I wish I had a time machine so that I could go and change the past. Wishful thinking? Yeah, I know... Can't help it. I know what's done can not be undone. I made a mistake and Bhai and everyone else too is bearing the consequence.

I can never forget the look that Mom gave me when I had regained my consciousness in the hospital. Her eyes... they were different. No, she wasn't angry and she wasn't sad. Those eyes... they were just blank, devoid of any emotions. Yes, she was relieved to find me alive and well. I know she was because I could see a small flash of relief in her eyes before they became blank once again.

I still remember how everyone was pacing around restlessly in the room when the doctors were removing the bandages around Darsh Bhai's forehead and eyes. They had already warned beforehand that Bhai's eyes might have been damaged in the accident but they didn't exactly know the extent of the damage. He was holding his camera in his hands and when the accident happened, due to the jerk, the camera came right in front of his face and broke because of the pressure due to the collision. It's shards had gone into his eyes damaging them.

When the doctors had removed the bandages and were examining his eyes, the entire family including me was waiting expectantly for the doctor's words.

The doctor flashed his torch into Bhai's eyes and realising something, they immediately took him into another room for proper examination.

The result of the examination shook everyone to the core. Bhai had lost his vision. Those shards had caused major damage to his eyes resulting in a complete loss of vision.

Mom had turned to look at me after this bomb had dropped on us. Her look was still the same... blank, cold, indifferent.

Her cold behaviour was killing me from the inside. I wanted her to shout at me, scold me, slap me... anything but that cold behaviour.

It was almost three months before she spoke even a single word to me. And after that, there is not a single day since she has lashed out at me, scolding me, getting angry at me.

No... I'm not complaining. I deserve that. It all happened because of me... I am the one who was responsible for Darsh Bhai's condition. Even this punishment is less than the punishment that I actually deserve for what I did.

The doctor had asked everyone to take good care of Bhai. He said that certain patients often go into depression and develop suicidal tendencies... 

Just a few days after all this, his girlfriend whom he loved so much left him because she didn't want to spend the rest of her life tied down to him, being his guide.

Loss of vision followed by a heartbreak is enough to break any person but not bhai. He seemed to have nerves of steel. He didn't let anything break him instead he rose like a Phoenix. He started working hard for his passion, photography with renewed vigour, topped MBA and achieved numerous other accolades which are hard to achieve for anyone.

A lot has changed during these three years... The only thing that hasn't changed is Mom's anger towards me. She still hasn't forgiven me for that. Everyday I wake up with a hope that at least today she won't scold me, she won't be disappointed with me and that she would forgive me. But everday, its the same... I want to do something good, something which will make her happy and end up doing the exact opposite, even though I have no intentions of doing so.

By the end of each day, I see the light of hope in my heart becoming dim. But I know, she will surely forgive me... sooner or later, she will. And I will wait for that day to come...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of the alarm made him open his eyes with a jerk. He realised that he had fallen asleep, clutching the family photograph in the same half-sitting position.

He got off the bed and moved towards the washroom to freshen up. As he was crossing his room, his eyes fell on his brother's book which was lying on the table... It was in Braille. He ran his fingers on it and a sigh escaped his mouth.

"Kaash maine bhai ki baat sun li hoti..."

========================================

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Calendula thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

It's cathartically beautiful! 

I was so lost in ur writing... I always felt deep sadness when ever I see shibir with his mom... It's really heartbreaking...

U really touched all the feelings with ur words!

Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful OS yaar 

U have captured his pain and agony perfectly 

Love to read more stories from u

999loveyourself thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

πŸ‘(wonderful work, dear, but apart from that I am in this mood 😭)

πŸ₯Ί

😭 (want to foot-foot ke cry, cry a lot for Shobhit)

And yes, we do talk a lot about Shobhit apart from DarshNi and Rajvee, he's the point we all feel same for, and collectively Nandini is dumb and Rajvee is iron-fisted, I just realised while commenting that it makes sense. Rajvee is a business woman, she will be head-strong.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Phenomenal OS β€οΈ

I am in love with your writing. I can feel pain of Shobhit in your writing. The way you have portrayed shobhit's POV its just superb really i don't have words how to express it.πŸ€—

About Rajvee i can understand she still can't believe that Darsh lost his vision. She is too angry on Shobhit but can't speak a word to him that is one big punishment for Shobhit.

Keep writing dear😳 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artesia

It's cathartically beautiful! 

I was so lost in ur writing... I always felt deep sadness when ever I see shibir with his mom... It's really heartbreaking...

U really touched all the feelings with ur words!

Thank you so much... πŸ€—

I had been thinking on these lines for so long... everytime I see Shobhit and Rajvee's scenes, I feel really sad for him. So, I thought to pen down my words.

Glad that you liked it... πŸ˜Š

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetyz

Beautiful OS yaar 

U have captured his pain and agony perfectly 

Love to read more stories from u

Thanks a lot... πŸ€—

Glad you liked it. 

Will try to write some more stories...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 999loveyourself

πŸ‘(wonderful work, dear, but apart from that I am in this mood 😭)

πŸ₯Ί

😭 (want to foot-foot ke cry, cry a lot for Shobhit)

And yes, we do talk a lot about Shobhit apart from DarshNi and Rajvee, he's the point we all feel same for, and collectively Nandini is dumb and Rajvee is iron-fisted, I just realised while commenting that it makes sense. Rajvee is a business woman, she will be head-strong.

Thank you so much...πŸ€—

I too feel really sad when I see Shobhit. 

True. We do talk a lot about Shobhit especially about the relationship between him and Rajvee. We all have the same feelings for him. 

Rajvee is a business woman so, she has to be a headstrong lady... Since we still don't know or technically have never been shown her exact stand after the accident nor have we been shown her stand regarding Darsh and Shobhit, I decided to take some creative liberty in depicting her scenes.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Phenomenal OS β€οΈ

I am in love with your writing. I can feel pain of Shobhit in your writing. The way you have portrayed shobhit's POV its just superb really i don't have words how to express it.πŸ€—

About Rajvee i can understand she still can't believe that Darsh lost his vision. She is too angry on Shobhit but can't speak a word to him that is one big punishment for Shobhit.

Keep writing dear😳 

Thank you so much... πŸ€—

I'm glad you (and others) liked what I wrote.

Rajvee surely must have had a difficulty in believing that Darsh lost his vision. Add to it the fact that Shobhit was indirectly responsible. Now, here we do not know her exact stand so we can't comment. 

Rajvee not speaking a word to him is the biggest punishment that Shobhit can get. Since we haven't been shown exactly what was the entire situation post this accident, I took some creative liberty to show some scenes. I hope the makers do give us a few scenes especially Rajvee's POV regarding Shobhit as to why isn't she still able to forgive him.

Will surely try to write some more stories... πŸ˜Š

dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2

Gosh! This was angsty and cathartic. But it's amazing nonetheless! 

Can you please extend this into an SS or FF where we see how Shobhit and Rajvi mend their relationship!!!! πŸ˜Š 😊

And maybe a reader insert fanfic with Shobhit x Reader story 😊 😊