🌹DarshNi~Beauty Within The Heart~SS🌹*author's note*on pg 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Author's Note:

Hi All, I am Jyoti and I felt like writing something on our lovely lead couple DarshNi. My story is going to be a little bit different from the show as I will focus mainly on the main leads, but still going to hit a few other characters from the show here and there. Therefore, hope you all will like, thank you and enjoy reading!❤️

🌹DarshNi~Beauty Within The Heart~Short Scenes🌹

~Prologue~

The story is about two souls who are connected by their beauty within the heart. The story starts with the male lead Darsh who is blind, yet full of life, cares alot for his family and loves photography. While the female lead Nandini is simple, caring toward everyone, and loves making sweets as she dreams of opening her own sweets shop. These two happen to cross paths one day unknowingly in the town of Dwaraka. Darsh is taking pictures of the beautiful scenery while Nandini was running away from some goon who was harassing her. As she was running from the goon, she happens to fall into a huge hole on the ground. As she fell into it, she screams loudly making everyone surround her. Everyone starts laughing and making fun of Nandini while Darsh hears their comments. He thinks to himself what is wrong with these people someone is in need of help instead helping they are making jokes. Therefore, he moves slowly in the direction of where the people are by listening to them.

P.S. Let me know what you all think about the introduction if you like, I will continue.

Index

Scene 1 & 2-Updated on pg.3:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5216564?pn=3

Edited by ..KpopIsLife.. - 3 years ago

Originally posted by ..KpopIsLife..

Author's Note:

Hi All, I am Jyoti and I felt like writing something on our lovely lead couple DarshNi. My story is going to be a little bit different from the show as I will focus mainly on the main leads, but still going to hit a few other characters from the show here and there. Therefore, hope you all will like, thank you and enjoy reading!❤️

~Prologue~

The story is about two souls who are connected by their beauty within the heart. The story starts with the male lead Darsh who is blind, yet full of life, cares alot for his family and loves photography. While the female lead Nandini is simple, caring toward everyone, and loves making sweets as she dreams of opening her own sweets shop. These two happen to cross paths one day unknowingly in the town of Dwaraka. Darsh is taking pictures of the beautiful scenery while Nandini was running away from some goon who was harassing her. As she was running from the goon, she happens to fall into a huge hole on the ground. As she fell into it, she screams loudly making everyone surround her. Everyone starts laughing and making fun of Nandini while Darsh hears their comments. He thinks to himself what is wrong with these people someone is in need of help instead helping they are making jokes. Therefore, he moves slowly in the direction of where the people are by listening to them.

P.S. Let me know what you all think about the introduction if you like, I will continue.

Nice one yaar

Please do continue 

Also please anyone write os/ss on the two main promos

Those are the ones which got me hooked to the show but here they didn’t even show those

Originally posted by Swetyz

Nice one yaar

Please do continue 

Also please anyone write os/ss on the two main promos

Those are the ones which got me hooked to the show but here they didn’t even show those

Thank you and glad you enjoyed❤️

Definitely will try to update soon...

Ah are u talking about the 1st promo that came out one where he is at the temple and she saves him in a way...and her touch while giving him prasad...i might actually use that in my story as it progresses...😳

Thank you and glad you enjoyed❤️

Definitely will try to update soon...

Ah are u talking about the 1st promo that came out one where he is at the temple and she saves him in a way...and her touch while giving him prasad...i might actually use that in my story as it progresses...😳

Yup and the one where the car hits her and she gets to know that he’s blind

Those are wonderful promos 

Even holi promo is also very good

Promos are excellent and actual serial don’t match up to that level :(

Originally posted by Swetyz

Yup and the one where the car hits her and she gets to know that he’s blind

Those are wonderful promos 

Even holi promo is also very good

Promos are excellent and actual serial don’t match up to that level :(

@bold: i agree with u the promos are far better & when epi comes its way different...this why i keep low expectations...

Aha! I'm waiting for what happens next! 😃

Originally posted by dinazz

Aha! I'm waiting for what happens next! 😃

Definitely next part will be up soon😳

Hi jyoti

Prologue is quite interesting. Yes something different but yet i am excited to read it.

Its so nice finally we are getting some OS/SS for DarshNi also.❤️

Please do write🤗

Hey Jyoti 🤗

This is a really interesting start. Am quite intrigued by the prologue. 

Plus I'm also curious about the story since you said that it's going to be a little different from the show.

Am really excited to read it...

Loved the intro... and waiting for the upcoming parts now. ❤️

Author's Note:

~Prologue~

Do continue, we all would like to say what's going on in your mind.