🌹DarshNi~Beauty Within The Heart~SS🌹*author's note*on pg 5 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

Hi jyoti

Prologue is quite interesting. Yes something different but yet i am excited to read it.

Its so nice finally we are getting some OS/SS for DarshNi also.❤️

Please do write🤗

Hi Bhavna🤗

Glad you enjoyed reading❤️

Definitely next part will be up either later today or maybe tomorrow...😳

@bold: yes im happy finally show is kind of progresses and i guess its getting everyone interested in writing something on DarshNi...❤️

Originally posted by Nikita_99503

Hey Jyoti 🤗

This is a really interesting start. Am quite intrigued by the prologue. 

Plus I'm also curious about the story since you said that it's going to be a little different from the show.

Am really excited to read it...

Loved the intro... and waiting for the upcoming parts now. ❤️

Hi Nikita🤗

Im glad you loved the intro❤️

Yes changing it to show their love more beautifully...😳

And i will update later today im thinking..😳

Originally posted by 999loveyourself

Do continue, we all would like to say what's going on in your mind.

Hi Rose(if i rememeber correctly)🤗

Definitely next update will be posted soon..😳

Originally posted by ..KpopIsLife..

Hi Rose(if i rememeber correctly)🤗

Definitely next update will be posted soon..😳

You do remember correctly 🤗

Awaiting next update impatiently. 

Edited by 999loveyourself - 3 years ago

Author's Note: Hi All, I just waned to let you all know the SS in the title means short scenes. Basically, I will be writing small scenes about DarshNi. Also few scenes might be a converation between them and mostly the conservation will be in english as I'm not that good with written hindi. Anyway thank you all for appreciating the intro & hope you all enjoy reading SS 1 & 2.😳

🌹DarshNi~Beauty Within The Heart~Short Scenes🌹

~Scene 1~

Nandini who fell in the huge hole is scared and sits down, closing her eyes tightly. She prays for someone to help her out of this situation. While others are looking at her making jokes like was she blind, she did not see a huge hole infront of her. Even that goon making fun of how she has no dupatta and her top of the dress is partly ripped from her right shoulder. Listening to all of this, Darsh comes to where everyone is gathered and he turns his watch device on to see how many steps he is away from the huge hole. As the count starts he gets close to the huge hole and as the count stops, he senses with his feet he is near the huge hole. Then he bents down and lends his hand to her. He says, "Give me your hand and I will help you up." Nandini who has her eyes closed she stands up and tries to find his hand. They both trying to find each other's hand when they finally do hold each other's hand an electrifying feeling goes down their bodies. Both pause in that moment before Darsh pulls her up, he senses beauty touching his heart. Like he feels something for someone he just met, yet he is not aware what this feeling is and why all of a sudden he feels it. While Nandini just ignores it as thinking to be maybe her fear of being in this hole. Then suddenly someone's cell rings snapping both of them out of their moment. Darsh then starts to slowly pull Nandini up from the hole. As he pulled her up while her eyes are still closed, she falls on him making him land on his back while her on top of him. Again both get lost in each other's touch as their heart senses their beautiful souls. Basically, beauty within the heart as they both did not have to see each other to sense their beautiful souls as their hearts did that part for them.

~End of S1~

~Scene 2~

Everyone around them stare at the two as they both fell together on the ground. Darsh's hands are around Nandini's waist while her hands are on his shoulders. Yet she still has her eyes closed tight due to the fear of being in the hole and how everyone made fun of her. He can sense that she feels scared as she clashes tightly onto his shoulders. To help her come down, he moves his one hand slowly up to her face by sensing it. As he does that his touch makes her feel an electrifying feeling that runs down her body. This makes her heartbeat race fast and he senses her heart which makes his heartbeat race fast as well. Both are just lost in each other's beauty of the heart. As both are lost in each other's senses, Darsh moves his hand up to Nandini's face. Then, he slowly touches her cheek to tell her not to be scared since you are not in the hole anymore. This makes her feel reassured and she slowly opens her eyes. As she opens her eyes she sees the man who helped her unlike the people who surrounded her and laughed. She gets lost in him as she senses how he helped her and told her not to fear. He also senses that she is not scared anymore, but feels her heart is still racing fast. Making him be lost in her beauty of the heart. Suddenly, Darsh's driver comes to them and snap both of them out of their senses. As both snap out, Nandini slowly gets up from Darsh and stands up straight. He also slowly gets up and as he stands, he gives her his jacket to wear as he felt her shoulder where her top is ripped. As he does that, he starts telling everyone around them, how they can do this to this girl instead of helping her you all make fun of her. He tells them if this happened to any of you or your family would you all do this to them as well. He also says you all should be ashamed of yourselfs. Right around then the goon makes comments about her character and Darsh says to him, "Shut Up, you have no right to say anything." While he is saying all of this, Nandini leaves from there as he cannot see he kind of senses it that she left. Also everyone around him leave as well after he tells them all off. The driver tells Darsh lets go sir as aapki maa is calling for you. As he is about to walk his foot touch something on the ground. So he bends down to feel what it is as he does that, he touches the anklet bracelet. Therefore, he picks it up and thinks to himself maybe the girl he saved just now might have left this behind.

~End of S2~

Precap: DarshNi meet again, but at the temple.

P.S. Hope you all enjoyed reading and let me know what you all thought about the scenes, thank you!😳

Edited by ..KpopIsLife.. - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Originally posted by 999loveyourself

You do remember correctly 🤗

Awaiting next update impatiently. 

Great🤗

And guess what next part is up please check it out😳

Originally posted by ..KpopIsLife..

Great🤗

And guess what next part is up please check it out😳