Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rainakrishq

I totally agree with you. Agni should not be the love interest at all. There's no need for him a part of the show at all right now, and if Agni existed in real life, his character would just be creepy and be outright defined as a stalker.

Imagine a cop who starts flirting with you from first meeting even when you're visibly uncomfortable, and then he shows up at your house the next day, calls your sister a "sister in law" in front of you and tries to rent out a room in your house. In reality, I would never wish an obsessed person like that in any girl's life. And he's in a position of power, a cop?! If the show makers continue to develop him as a love interest for Garima, I might just lose interest in the show itself.

I'm here to watch how the girls convince their father to have them run their family shop, not here for a cop character trying to make a girl whose already disinterested in him suddenly fall for him.

For those comparing him to Pramod and Susheela's relationship, they're friends for a long time, and he has parents who have told him to not chase after her in hopes of marriage but to support her as a friend first and see where it goes. If Susheela herself decides to marry Pramod, I'm fine with that pair.

Agni hasn't even been in the show for more than one day, and he's already dreaming of having Garima marry him without realizing how she feels. He's literally making her uncomfortable. When the show should be more focused on the girls getting to work in their shop as girls, the show makers introduce a potential male love interest. Even Garima's previous love interest left the show cause he realized there's no scope for a male love interest with a complex background in this show, I think it's time the show makers realize it too and focus on the women and topic that this show is about.

Couldn't have agreed more with you. That is what i have been trying to say. 

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rinki_99

Couldn't have agreed more with you. That is what i have been trying to say. 

Agni character is much better than the previous one atleast we can see someone is there for Garima and her dreams . He called susheela sista in law ...

He is just a cool character who does what he feels ... 

rinki_99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Agni character is much better than the previous one atleast we can see someone is there for Garima and her dreams . He called susheela sista in law ...

He is just a cool character who does what he feels ... 

The previous one was someone who couldn't made decisions on his own and was easily influenced by others. 

This one is outright creepy and arrogant. Him calling susheela his sister in law adds to why he isnt being liked (barging into someone's house and making advances despite being rejected and going ahead to establish a relationship that does not exist). 

He can do what he feels like. There is no problem in that. But not at the expense of someone else's discomfort. 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Frankly speaking, Agni is a fun addition. I enjoyed his banter. I enjoyed it. I didn’t find him creepy or weird. 

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Frankly speaking, Agni is a fun addition. I enjoyed his banter. I enjoyed it. I didn’t find him creepy or weird. 

Same , it was something better that someone finally has come to beat the hell of Jagat 🤣.

Also I love how yesterday he not only send his people so that they reach safely but taking mins details of twins . 

I don't know why people are taking his character too personally ... He wasn't rude to susheela ...

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Same , it was something better that someone finally has come to beat the hell of Jagat 🤣.

Also I love how yesterday he not only send his people so that they reach safely but taking mins details of twins . 

I don't know why people are taking his character too personally ... He wasn't rude to susheela ...

Shusheela is brash and just as rude. She gets violent with people. So, I don’t see anything wrong in him telling her to go outside. The FIR was being worked on, what’s the big deal. I love Susheela but I don’t like her attitude at times. Kinda glad Agni can shut her up. She’s rude to Dr. Pramod all the time. Woman empowerment doesn’t mean being rude. 

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Shusheela is brash and just as rude. She gets violent with people. So, I don’t see anything wrong in him telling her to go outside. The FIR was being worked on, what’s the big deal. I love Susheela but I don’t like her attitude at times. Kinda glad Agni can shut her up. She’s rude to Dr. Pramod all the time. Woman empowerment doesn’t mean being rude. 

Exactly someone has to shut such rude behavior ... Even Garima does. He called her sista in law and he was right . When he is talking her elder sister she doesn't need to interfere unnecessary . Garima never interupt between them.. 

Susheela rudeness is one of her character flaws ... 

kalegirl thumbnail

Exactly someone has to shut such rude behavior ... Even Garima does. He called her sista in law and he was right . When he is talking her elder sister she doesn't need to interfere unnecessary . Garima never interupt between them.. 

Susheela rudeness is one of her character flaws ... 

Major character flaw. And it's something that is shown in all female-centric movies also as if being empowered means treating everyone else like shit or being a man-hater. 

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalegirl

Major character flaw. And it's something that is shown in all female-centric movies also as if being empowered means treating everyone else like shit or being a man-hater. 

Exactly ... Here makers did the right thing .

kalegirl thumbnail

Exactly ... Here makers did the right thing .

if you mean they did the right thing in how Agni spoke to her, I don't agree. I think as far as Agni, we are already have opposite viewpoints so I won't go into that again. I was just agreeing with what you said that Susheela's rudeness is a character flaw.