DarshNi's sweet Nok jhok with some Proverbs

Posted: 3 years ago

The way both were using Proverb in their dialogues it was lovely to watch. Sweet nok-jhok between DarshNi without any misunderstanding. ๐Ÿ˜†

Nandini : hamare yhan kahawat hai ' Paarki aash sada Nirash' ( The best way to avoid disappointment is to not expect anything from anyone )

Darsh : Aise to hamare yhan bhi ek kahawat hai ' Adhuro ghado chalakay ghano' ( It is referred to a person who has less knowledge but shows off more )

Reallly i must say it was worthy to watch for me. ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

The way both were using Proverb in their dialogues it was lovely to watch. Sweet nok-jhok between DarshNi without any misunderstanding. ๐Ÿ˜†

Nandini : hamare yhan kahawat hai ' Paarki aash sada Nirash' ( The best way to avoid disappointment is to not expect anything from anyone )

Darsh : Aise to hamare yhan bhi ek kahawat hai ' Adhuro ghado chalakay ghano' ( It is referred to a person who has less knowledge but shows off more )

Reallly i must say it was worthy to watch for me. ๐Ÿ˜†

I guess so too, more for paarki asha sada nirash because I have heard versions of Darsh's proverb but not of Nandini's, at least, nothing I can remembere right now.

Originally posted by 999loveyourself

I guess so too, more for paarki asha sada nirash because I have heard versions of Darsh's proverb but not of Nandini's, at least, nothing I can remembere right now.

These are Gujarati proverbs may be that's why you haven't heard about it.

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

These are Gujarati proverbs may be that's why you haven't heard about it.

Vaise what's your most commonly used proverb?

Originally posted by 999loveyourself

Vaise what's your most commonly used proverb?

Vaise to bahut hai

but mostly 'Na bolvama nav gun: Silence is golden.'

Bole ena bor vechai : 'If you want something done, then you need to speak up'

Honestly, i like DarshNi conversations they are just so cute together...โคim liking them especially cause of this holi epi both got me even more hooked...๐Ÿ˜

Originally posted by ..KpopIsLife..

Honestly, i like DarshNi conversations they are just so cute together...โคim liking them especially cause of this holi epi both got me even more hooked...๐Ÿ˜

I loved their untold bhatcheet

Heโ€™s thinking something and sheโ€™s replying for the same thing in her mind

Loved all darshini part except for the song bit where she catches him

I felt itโ€™s unnecessary 

Overall nice episode yesterday 

Originally posted by Swetyz

I loved their untold bhatcheet

Heโ€™s thinking something and sheโ€™s replying for the same thing in her mind

Loved all darshini part except for the song bit where she catches him

I felt itโ€™s unnecessary 

Overall nice episode yesterday 

@bold: i love that part about DarshNi it is soo cute

Really i think it fits fine in a way cause it wasnt like long stretched they played the song just for a short while to give it some feels u know what i mean hehe...๐Ÿ˜ณMaybe its just me cause i liked it n i didnt feel it was off...

Yes the epi was good for sure hopefully we keep getting more nice ones like these...โค๏ธ

Originally posted by Red_eyes

This scene was nice ๐Ÿ™‚

Yeah i loved their conversation. ๐Ÿ˜Š