My 2 cents( mar 23): ajao saray

Posted: 3 years ago

Salam and hi

It was a nice breaking monotony episode( idk if i make sense)😂

It started with shaan-astha saying to shaurya k tc ml jayega and his bust of anger😂

Then alok ( the bird) n parjayiji ko flat ka btadya and i like devi-astha convo.

It followed by shaan-astha discussion for divorce.

Which leads to divorce ( finally😂 and baqi ghar ko yaqeen nhi aya.

Divorce is just a scapegoat. They can again marry as per law...( Its get difficult when one is muslim 😂🤦)

Then patallok has convo.

It followed by bebo kitty part and 400cr entry and i was sure k yeh pairing hi honi hai😂

Best part was shaurya dialogues on acp😂. Watchman zyada lagta😂

Yeh acp k dialogues kitny ghatya hain😂

And finally...out of character stopping car...

" Tere piyar mn kia kia bana meena

Kabhi kutta, kabhi kameena"😂🤣

Can't wait to watch shaurya's commentary on ACP. He stopped the car Anokhi style i heard. I love this progression and role reversing. 

Originally posted by prs_725

Can't wait to watch shaurya's commentary on ACP. He stopped the car Anokhi style i heard. I love this progression and role reversing. 

Jealousy umand umand kar bahar arhi thi😂

And us par acp dialogues😂

Bebo Anmol were🤣 I always thought in future they might show Anmol being attracted to Anokhi (no chappals...but Anokhi not reciprocating anything in return for sure) and Bebo/Kitty being jealous would setup ShaKhi🤣 chalo... Gayi ek ShaKhi ship paani mein

But what if Ahir knows about Shaurya's feelings and he is purposely just doing everything to boil him... Does he realize crap he told Anokhi out of jealousy? 

Shaan... Can you not see... 'Ho kya gaya hai iss ladke ko?' dude... Try to recollect your college days... Maybe you did something for Ex wife? ðŸ˜†

🤣 I am just looking for ShaKhi shippers.. 

Originally posted by shahsb_26

Bebo Anmol were🤣 I always thought in future they might show Anmol being attracted to Anokhi (no chappals...but Anokhi not reciprocating anything in return for sure) and Bebo/Kitty being jealous would setup ShaKhi🤣 chalo... Gayi ek ShaKhi ship paani mein

But what if Ahir knows about Shaurya's feelings and he is purposely just doing everything to boil him... Does he realize crap he told Anokhi out of jealousy? 

Shaan... Can you not see... 'Ho kya gaya hai iss ladke ko?' dude... Try to recollect your college days... Maybe you did something for Ex wife? ðŸ˜†

🤣 I am just looking for ShaKhi shippers.. 

Shaurya ka crap to sabko hi pata😂

But yeh ahir kia bolta rehta hai. " Humsafar and stuff🤦"

Thank god anmol is not with anokhi😂

Originally posted by attiya1.3

Divorce is just a scapegoat. They can again marry as per law...( Its get difficult when one is muslim 😂🤦)

Hey Attiya ðŸ¤—

Muslim law kya hai iska? 

🤣🤣

Kisine dhyaan diya ACP ka dialogue sunke Astha ka expression bhi humari tarah hi tha😂 itna faaltu dialogue. 

Shaurya ka crap to sabko hi pata😂

But yeh ahir kia bolta rehta hai. " Humsafar and stuff🤦"

Thank god anmol is not with anokhi😂

Of course, I never wanted him for Anokhi

. It was just to make Bebbo or Kitto jealous and support ShaKhi to get married.. Bass

Salam and hi

It was a nice breaking monotony episode( idk if i make sense)😂

It started with shaan-astha saying to shaurya k tc ml jayega and his bust of anger😂

Then alok ( the bird) n parjayiji ko flat ka btadya and i like devi-astha convo.

It followed by shaan-astha discussion for divorce.

Which leads to divorce ( finally😂 and baqi ghar ko yaqeen nhi aya.

Then patallok has convo.

It followed by bebo kitty part and 400cr entry and i was sure k yeh pairing hi honi hai😂

Best part was shaurya dialogues on acp😂. Watchman zyada lagta😂

Yeh acp k dialogues kitny ghatya hain😂

kiska dialogue hey? dhaba scene kaat diya kya?

Originally posted by ashwariya_98

Hey Attiya ðŸ¤—

Muslim law kya hai iska? 

If one had a muslim divorce, then one cant marry again until the women had married other man and they get separated naturally ( not some planning plotting from any side).

Its to make realize men k ghussay ya josh mn akar divorce karna and wapis lena is not easy. Women is not a piece of toy ...uski worth pehchaniye!

Hi💓