Shaadi Mubarak

A 'New' Preeti A New Shaadi Mubarak

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Today's episode had brought a major revamped plot infront of us before leap already. I expected them to introduce a partial memory loss but SM makers always do something different, Preeti is no more our old Preeti, she had a PERMANENT memory loss and this is quite shocking and happening to me because somewhere i wanted this track to come because Preeti had bored a very painful past and to get rid of all the mess this memory loss was much needed but permanent memory loss is coming as a surprising shocker (in a good way). Now we will get to see a BRAND NEW PREETI who will be a completely different personality. She will be surely more strong and powerful, more modern too i guess and it will be very fascinating to see Preeti and KT's NEW LOVE STORY with their and our lil Keerti. A brand new SM is on the way. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes even I'm excited about the new track๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And memory ka kya hai kabhi bhi wapas aa jayegi.. this is ITV๐Ÿ˜†

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah I am excited to see the new Preeti.. a completely new person.. different personality. 

KeerTi falling in love all over again will be so amazing to see. Canโ€™t wait. Waiting for this track Yayy ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Thanks Neon for keeping the forum alive. 

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Its good that she had permanent memory loss as her past is somewhat horrible but I didn't like the idea of separation.

Memory loss is more or less considered as separation but what is the point in bringing another separation...

It could be nice if makers show how she fall for KT and her child and all.โค๏ธ

SwatchColor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Preeti falling in love with KT from the start will be nice to see. I also think that the news about this new male character falling in love with Preeti isn't going to happen because in today's ep it showed how he really cared about his wife and unborn child. I feel that the new characters will help Preeti remember somewhat about her past.

Edited by SwatchColor - 3 years ago