~Vashma-Uday (VashmAY)DT#10~ Meri Jeet Bhi Tu.... Meri Haar Bhi Tu - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

Hockey ๐Ÿ‘ wale haath ne bhi Talwar utha Lia tha ๐Ÿคท Talwar Ki jarrurat hi nehi padhegi, Uday k andar itna aag hoga ki bare hands se hi maar dalega Farooq ko. But makers are obsessed with 'Ladies' so let's see who kills Farooq... It can be anyone Uday/Radha/Amrit/Vashma or even Abrar ๐Ÿ˜‰ I personally want Vashma to kill him since day one. 

Ya all 3 ladies might take rudra roop and kill Farooq. In a very durga maa and mahishasur vadh fashion.

I just hope they keep it real and less dramatic tbh

Originally posted by anshvi

Yes it was his body. 

Yes they will reconcile today and then he dies. But then they could have shown this on Firday itself. Brij could have reconciled on Friday with Uday before dying. 

What was the point of Uday bringing Brij to Sahani house only for him to be killed by Farooq. 

Maybe they wanted Brij to die through Farooq's hands only otherwise there was no point 

Arreh Pagal injured Brij ko BAIGS k inha nehi late tho Iqbal/Zahida Kaise involved hote? Now Baig couple is watching Farooq's behaviour in front of their eyes... From VashmAY story point Brij ko lekar Baigs K inha aana was necessary. Farooq ne Brij ka Khoon Zahida k dupatte pe lagaya that's a Symbolism how ZAHIDA is somewhere responsibile behind the killing of Sahanis. 

Arreh Pagal injured Brij ko BAIGS k inha nehi late tho Iqbal/Zahida Kaise involved hote? Now Baig couple is watching Farooq's behaviour in front of their eyes... From VashmAY story point Brij ko lekar Baigs K inha aana was necessary. Farooq ne Brij ka Khoon Zahida k dupatte pe lagaya that's a Symbolism how ZAHIDA is somewhere responsibile behind the killing of Sahanis. 

Makes sense. Now they have witnessed with their own eyes what a monster their son in law is 

Ya all 3 ladies might take rudra roop and kill Farooq. In a very durga maa and mahishasur vadh fashion.

I just hope they keep it real and less dramatic tbh

If Bondita can take Durga Roop humari yeh Ladkiyaan tho phir bhi badi hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Makes sense. Now they have witnessed with their own eyes what a monster their son in law is 

Exactly ๐Ÿคท 

So far there is sensible things when it comes to VashmAy story and even BriDha story. But unfortunately can't say the same regarding AmDheer story. Anyways tum logo ne notice Kia how during tattoo scene (SBS) Vashma looked more heavily pregnant ๐Ÿคฐ... 

Yes he is dead. Why the hell did they save him in the 1st place 

I feel so bad for Brij and what about Uday ? He will be sooooo heartbroken ๐Ÿ’”

Uff cruel writers ๐Ÿ˜ก

lets wait๐Ÿ˜†

Now I want UDAY to kill Farooq ! 

Coz Farooq has hurt every single relation of Uday right from Lala ji/ Raj rani to Amrit - Uday's sister, Brij - Uday's father, Radha - Uday's sister. 

It's only fair if Uday kills him 

He should๐Ÿ˜ก

Hockey ๐Ÿ‘ wale haath ne bhi Talwar utha Lia tha ๐Ÿคท Talwar Ki jarrurat hi nehi padhegi, Uday k andar itna aag hoga ki bare hands se hi maar dalega Farooq ko. But makers are obsessed with 'Ladies' so let's see who kills Farooq... It can be anyone Uday/Radha/Amrit/Vashma or even Abrar ๐Ÿ˜‰ I personally want Vashma to kill him since day one. 

Vashma or Uday. 

Makes sense

Exactly ๐Ÿคท 

So far there is sensible things when it comes to VashmAy story and even BriDha story. But unfortunately can't say the same regarding AmDheer story. Anyways tum logo ne notice Kia how during tattoo scene (SBS) Vashma looked more heavily pregnant ๐Ÿคฐ... 

Glad.

No not watched SBS. 

Mentally prepared๐Ÿ’”