Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainOfDew thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Last thread means confession time or is it 😆. 

Chalo my speech is on page 98 , My entry is Number 3 and the last two evidence Shreya posted that stated a player went crazy belongs to me 😆. 

Now forget everything you read above since the game is over 🤣

But u did a really good job wid evidence Nita👍🏼

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

But u did a really good job wid evidence Nita👍🏼

Aww Thanks Rashi ☺️

Amphitrite thumbnail

Chalo my speech is on page 98 , My entry is Number 3 and the last two evidence Shreya posted that stated a player went crazy belongs to me 😆. 

Too good Partner 

Too good

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Imagine if you had used that crazy for BR. 

*Insert bald guy in stadium gif*

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Imagine if you had used that crazy for BR. 

*Insert bald guy in stadium gif*

I know right 

She would have been the runner up...

Partner🤦🏻‍♀️

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

I know right 

She would have been the runner up...

Partner🤦🏻‍♀️

Winner hoti re winner... No evidences come close to that creativity. 😎

hasini009 thumbnail

@triple Z: itna oscar worthy acting kahan se seekhi, aur kab se?😲

maine tujhe pehchana nahi, kyunki you changed your username. par tum toh jante ho na mujhe. ya bhul gaye ho?

na hello, na hi. aisa kya kiya maine. apke Mini world pe Rulz thodi kar rahi hoon?😡

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas

no she didn't 😡 tum aur aag laga lo😡zeal already after me why that reaction to kashibai🤣

Maine aisa kya Kiya ki Belle thought I made you leave Bajirao Mastani

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Winner hoti re winner... No evidences come close to that creativity. 😎

Abbey even if she got 200 like you both then also she is two points less than you issliye I said that

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Congrats and thanks for the new thread Shreya, very sweet of you to open this for us❤️

Amazing speeches everyone❤️ Thank you for mentioning me, I am emotional and touched seeing all the mentions. I am sorry i havent replied to the speeches but you all are best. 

It was so nice to interact with everyone again❤️ you all are sweet and amazing and just awesome 

It was good to see SK  active in game thread 😆 it was fun seeing Hinna and SK's food talks. It was lovely to chat abt music with Darshi, Shreya, SK😳

I loved the shows talk with Rashi😆 glad u finished MH Rashi😆 Now watch MH 2 and Harry potter last few movies too and read HP books too okie

Hasini u are very funny, enjoyed all your funny posts. 

Havana, our world tour patner it was nice interacting with you, you are funny as well. I will see u around in IMMJ2 forum hehe. Next time you also join us in games okie😃

Sakshi my marwari friend, it was so lovely to interact with you, you are cute and sweet and full of masti. You deserved that holmes award, you figured out murderer and motive in 1st round itself wow👏 Hope to see u around in future game threads🤗

Nina you are very sweet and supportive and so loyal, I love being around you too. And we share loyal award, you truly are loyal and always make everyone smile with your positive attitude towards everything. Keep smiling and rocking🤗

Hiral it was lovely to interact with you again, you are amazing player, hope to see you in future game threads❤️

Raji aka Savera, your cheers posts were so lovely, it was nice interacting with you. Hope to see you more in this games and I hope your patner Sstutti also joins those games and hope to see her interact with us😃

Lavy, Shiri, Razia, Akshu you all were very busy but still managed to take some time to come and support us so that was very sweet. You all are very sweet girls. Goodluck🤗❤️

Hinna and SK, you both made this thread lively with your food talks and other interactions with us❤️ I hope to see u both participate in next games. 

SK, thank you for coming and spamming again hehe. Loved all the interactions we had including food and music talks. You better participate in future games😈

Sandy good to see u again, hope to see you again in game threads. We missed u truly❤️

My hufflepuff group aka Misthi, Kiffs, Shibz, Nita I love you all. Thank you for all the suppor and love and encouragment. You all amazingn love you all. Though u all are dramaqueen too but still you are all the best🤗❤️ Congrats again Nita, Kiffs, Misthi and Shibz for top 10, made hufflepuff proud ❤️

Kiffs congrats again on your win❤️

Alexia, I am so proud and happy for you, you are the runnerup woohoo always be happy and be positive. And never doubt yourself and your talents. You are amazing writer and amazing siggie maker🤗 love you my dramaqueen❤️

Zeal, you are my nostalgia patner and chupa rustom, you are a very good human being and always so supportive. Thank you for always been der for us🤗  congrats on your win and keep rocking always

WD, missed seeing you around but it was nice whatever interactions we had. Waiting for your sheep game tournament❤️

Darshi, your cute gifs and lovely poems always cheers us up. Hope everything will be well again, i know tough time is going on but always smile and always be happy my twin❤️

Thank you again Shreya for this amazing game tournament🤗

Sorry if I missed anyone 

I saw your msg awhile ago but Shibu's game was troubling me.  Anyways lovely lovely msg, it's just as sweet as you luv. ❤️ Thank you so much for being a wonderful friend. Love you Soniye. 🤗🤗