Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Please check page 2😳 sorry for any typo and sorry if i missed anyone😳 and i am not good with speeches so maaf kardena

That was so sweet of you Soni.  I have already responded to your speech.  I even read your messages on pages 56 and 65 on Thread 21.  They were short and sweet messages.👍🏼

Cheers...

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Please check page 2😳 sorry for any typo and sorry if i missed anyone😳 and i am not good with speeches so maaf kardena

Read it first thing in the morning

And it's really cute and sweet like you 🤗

Thank You Soni❤️

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGladiator

Okay after seeing you call me Sky again, you have to change it now smiley37It looks too weird to call someone Sky smiley37

I think your drunk autocorrect must have recommended it smiley37

Yes, you are funny, cute and even sassy and I love that about you smiley2

I'll definitely stay in touch. I-F is my 2nd home smiley16yeah of course I'll tag you if I come across interesting & fun threads. smiley36So you'll still see me around. smiley40

Ok🤣 what should I call you then ? SK? 😅

Oh yeah 🤣 My drunk autocorrect causes a lot of problems, must be it's mistake 😏🤷

Thank you 😳

Yup , do tag me 

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

🤣🤣 I knew it. Lexi made her give up Bajirao Mastani 🤣

Haein?

Maine kaise?

Amphitrite thumbnail

Waise Maine speech bhi likh Dali toh ab I am gonna just spam😂

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Please check page 2smiley9 sorry for any typo and sorry if i missed anyonesmiley9 and i am not good with speeches so maaf kardenasmiley18

Lovely speech Sonne wargi Soni Kudi 😍definitely we are nostalgia partners.. and between us it's huge if you are calling me good human being and supportive person when its actually you.. 🤗 who is always there from old members to newest member you welcome them all. 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas

no she didn't 😡 tum aur aag laga lo😡zeal already after me why that reaction to kashibai🤣

👀 Daal mai kuch to kaala hai.. 

RainOfDew thumbnail

Lovely speech Soni🤗

I will definitely start S2 of momey heist😆Nd will watch nd read HP soon as wel😎

BlurredLines thumbnail

Aww Such a lovely Speech Soniye❤️, you almost covered everything . You are so sweet and such an amazing friend Soni , here to much many more games threads together ❤️

BlurredLines thumbnail

Last thread means confession time or is it 😆. 

Chalo my speech is on page 98 , My entry is Number 3 and the last two evidence Shreya posted that stated a player went crazy belongs to me 😆. 

Now forget everything you read above since the game is over 🤣