Is Virat & Sai’s marriage an “open marriage” like open relationship?

Poll

Is Virat and Sai’s marriage an “open marriage” ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
idkwhattoput thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Is Virat and Sai’s marriage an “open marriage” since it has no boundaries? Like open relationships? He’s allowed to keep another woman in his heart and be committed to her and she’s allowed to love whoever she wants? 

Was this the og “deal” of their marriage? The clause? Honest answers only please, keep aside sentiments. 

Edited by idkwhattoput - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Absolutely not! They are very much committed. They respect their marriage and vows. Even though Sai says deal marriage, she is going to respect it till the deal expires. It is just that knowledge of Virat's past that is stopping them to move ahead. I think they both accepted their marriage fully. Otherwise they dont show concern/respect for each others feelings. 

Only problem is due to the commitment, they are not able to display the right on each other hence their relationship does not come across as a serious one in front of other family members. 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: idkwhattoput

Is Virat and Sai’s marriage an “open marriage” since it has no boundaries? Like open relationships? He’s allowed to keep another woman in his heart and be committed to her and she’s allowed to love whoever she wants? 

Ye shaadi unexpected circumstances mein hui thi if u remember.

Aapko lagta hain ki virat ke dil or dimaag mein dusri aurat hain? 

Yes virat get jealous with other men near Sai , so u think sai don't get jealous or will she allow any woman near virat.

Magnifique thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't think they thought all that when making the deal. It was just like will both remain celibate and after 5 years, you can go. 

At the point they are, Virat will lose his mind at the thought of someone even looking at Sai wrongly let alone open marriage.

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

If it was open marriage as per their deal , Sai would not be effected because of Pakhi claiming rights on her husband and Virat would not be jealous of Aniket . Sai has given permission for Virat to flirt , let’s see how she will react when Virat tries flirting with other girl 

I don’t think they thought about all this while striking the deal but from day one they knew one thing .. they will remain loyal to each other . 

Edited by 404_NotFound - 3 years ago
idkwhattoput thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Ye shaadi unexpected circumstances mein hui thi if u remember.

Aapko lagta hain ki virat ke dil or dimaag mein dusri aurat hain? 

Yes virat get jealous with other men near Sai , so u think sai don't get jealous or will she allow any woman near virat.

I’m asking about the original clause, the contract the deal in the beginning not what it is now because they’ve started developing feelings but the deal is still there so was the original deal about an “open relationship”?

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

I’m asking about the original clause, the contract the deal in the beginning not what it is now because they’ve started developing feelings but the deal is still there so was the original deal about an “open relationship”?

No there was never an open relationship Coz virat was never planning to have a relationship with pakhi .

He did had emotion in his heart & dint wanted to cheat sai that why he told he can't fulfill husband duties coz he already had someone in his heart that time, he thought he can't give sai husband's love.

Open relationship kaha se ho gaya ?

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 3 years ago
idkwhattoput thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

No there was never an open relationship Coz virat was never planning to have a relationship with pakhi .

He did had emotion in his heart & dint wanted to cheat sai that why he told he can't fulfill husband duties coz he already had someone in his heart that time, he thought he can't give sai husband's love.

Open relationship kaha se ho gaya ?

So if he’s allowed that so Sai is also allowed to have someone else in her heart? Fall in love with another? As per the deal 

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Was this the “deal” their marriage? Honest answers only please, keep aside sentiments. 

Lets forget SAIRAT for a moment and look at it without getting emotional by bringing what they feel for each other etc..

Say a couple enters into a marriage with these conditions:

Guy - Its a deal where I marry you to help you become a doctor, so no expectation of a husband  

- I am already committed to someone else and you cannot come in between us while we remain            married.

Girl - Its a deal where I marry you to become a doctor, so no expectation of wife 

- I will leave you in 5 yrs

- I will not interfere between you and your committed person

He said, I am committed to another person, it means he is free to pursue anything with the committed person and the girl cannot say anything. So it does feel like an open marriage from guy's side to me.

The same option wasn't however offered to the girl, but for the girl, she can be like if you are pursing a relationship with another person, so can I. So if she enters into a relationship with another person, the guy should be open to it too.

So IRL such a deal will be considered an open marriage.

If he said I loved someone and can never love another person again, but she is no longer involved in my life, then maybe I would have thought he is just being honest about his past. However he statement looked like his commitment to other person will continue in future. 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

So if he’s allowed that so Sai is also allowed to have someone else in her heart? Fall in love with another? As per the deal 

Yes definitely sai can apply 4 annulment of d marriage asap jisko apne dil or zindagi mein rakhna rakh sakti hai.

Azad Bharat ki azad nagrik hain vo