Karan Kundra as Sirat’s love interest?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

I just read an IF article that Karan Kundra has been roped in to play Sirat’s love interest. Is this news legit?

Karan’s quite a popular lead actor with a lot of fan following. Is Mohsin’s Kartik gonna be sidelined now for Sirat?

Can be a cameo as well because he will look old next to Shivangi esp. Sirat’s character. 

Kartik will and can only be sidelined if Mohsin decides to leave the show. If he’s part of the show, then I doubt his character will be majorly affected because story should be more about how Kartik reacts to seeing another guy with Sirat. 

All Sirat based storylines, like her boxing and her family drama, failed. Now they have been re-introduced with Kartik playing a huge part in them.

Also, every time a new character is introduced, Mohsin has overshadowed them. Some people just have that aura where they stand out, so I do feel same can be happening to Karan despite him being a senior actor 🤷🏻‍♀️. 

Maybe I am just biased.  

Originally posted by Kaira_123

Can be a cameo as well because he will look old next to Shivangi esp. Sirat’s character. 

Kartik will and can only be sidelined if Mohsin decides to leave the show. If he’s part of the show, then I doubt his character will be majorly affected because story should be more about how Kartik reacts to seeing another guy with Sirat. 

could be. 
but till now I dont think they have gotten any actor as popular as Karan. I may be missing someone idk.

Vrushy, Pankhuri and all are famous but not like Karan.  It’s always a risk to get someone like this. Like KSG’s Bajaj. Probably it’s a cameo.

(or maybe i am overestimating his popularity but I have seen his work as lead and he’s good)

Edited by Sense9 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Sense9

could be. 
but till now I dont think they have gotten any actor as popular as Karan. I may be missing someone idk.

Vrushy, Pankhuri and all are famous but not like Karan.  It’s always a risk to get someone like this. Like KSG’s Bajaj. Probably it’s a cameo.

(or maybe i am overestimating his popularity but I have seen his work as lead and he’s good)

Yes. Maybe they want to establish a proper love triangle like Prena, Anurag & Mr. Bajaj? If that’s the case, it’s just gonna be super messy, on & off screen.
I would rather they write Kartik off than sideline him for someone. What future does his character even hold without Naira? 

They are hungry for ratings & adding to the epi count. After killing Naira for a ridiculous character, I won’t put anything past them. 

If Karan is roped in for the show then it won't be just as a love interest. I have a feeling he will be Sirats new coach as the present one is a creep who will get exposed very soon. If it does turn towards being a love angle between Karan sharacter and Sirat then it wobt happen right away. But personally I hope there's no love angle cuz Karan and Shivi have an obvious age gap and they won't look good together.

I don’t think that man will come. 

Sirat s grand mother will tell everything about that that and left her to karthik family.

They will not let him enter in sirat life.

In today’s promo I think Riya whose ruined holi fire because of her true intentions 

Edited by rsmolvi.24 - 3 years ago

Yes. Maybe they want to establish a proper love triangle like Prena, Anurag & Mr. Bajaj? If that’s the case, it’s just gonna be super messy, on & off screen.
I would rather they write Kartik off than sideline him for someone. What future does his character even hold without Naira? 

They are hungry for ratings & adding to the epi count. After killing Naira for a ridiculous character, I won’t put anything past them. 

Such love triangles are disgusting,in ksg the trp dropped a lot due to it.

IMO they should have scrapped the show or gone for reincarnation of kaira. 

Originally posted by Ghumhai1234

Such love triangles are disgusting,in ksg the trp dropped a lot due to it.

Agreed! 

After today’s episode I think Karan Kundrq might be playing sirats boyfriend